I need to send this SMS as soon as possible

Thread: I need to send this SMS as soon as possible

Tags: None

shadain said:

Default I need to send this SMS as soon as possible

Can anyone help me??? I know these aint lyrics, but it's important. This needs to be sent really fast today.,

the message is:

Sweeite, the influenza that I had came back even stronger. I am in bed with fever, I didn't even go to work today. My throat is devastated. I am already taking medicine (very strong antibiotics) but today and possibly tomorrow, I need to stay in bed and rest, because on saturday I have very important dance show and I have to be better. Please, askim, I don't want you to worry. Send me an e mail or something, because I miss you terribly .If I can and I feel up to it, I will log on. It's in moments like these when I really wish you were around. I will be ok, I promise, please don't worry, ok??

Thanks anyone!!!
    "Aşkın olmadan mutlu olamam."

wisalias said:

Quote Originally Posted by shadain View Post
    Can anyone help me??? I know these aint lyrics, but it's important. This needs to be sent really fast today.,

the message is:

Sweeite, the influenza that I had came back even stronger. I am in bed with fever, I didn't even go to work today. My throat is devastated. I am already taking medicine (very strong antibiotics) but today and possibly tomorrow, I need to stay in bed and rest, because on saturday I have very important dance show and I have to be better. Please, askim, I don't want you to worry. Send me an e mail or something, because I miss you terribly .If I can and I feel up to it, I will log on. It's in moments like these when I really wish you were around. I will be ok, I promise, please don't worry, ok??

Thanks anyone!!!
    tatlım, hastalığım daha da kötüleşti. ateşim var ve yatıyorum, bugün işe bile gidemedim hatta. boğazım tahriş oldu. zaten ilaç alıyordum (çok güçlü antibiyotikler) ama bugün ve muhtemelen yarın yatarak dinlenmeliyim çünkü cumartesi günü çok önemli bir dans gösterim var ve o zamana kadar iyileşmeliyim. lütfen aşkım, endişelenmeni istemiyorum. bana bir mail falan gönder çünkü seni çok özledim. eğer kendimi iyi hissedersem internete de bağlanacağım. böyle zamanlarda yanımda olmanı çok isterdim. iyileşicem, söz veriyorum, lütfen endişelenme, tamam mı??

shadain said:

Thank you
    "Aşkın olmadan mutlu olamam."

wisalias said:

Quote Originally Posted by shadain View Post
    Thank you
    you're welcome... we're here for lovers, i don't care if you love a turkish song or a turkish guy...

hope you get better soon by the way...