rafet el roman song, asklar...

Thread: rafet el roman song, asklar...

Tags: None
  1. gina50 said:

Talking rafet el roman song, asklar...

Does anyone know the lyrics to this song. Both english and turkish
    asklar seni bekler. I listen to power turk radio sometimes . I don't know the name of the songs they. Does anyone know how to get a playlist .

wisalias said:

Quote Originally Posted by gina50 View Post
    asklar seni bekler. I listen to power turk radio sometimes . I don't know the name of the songs they. Does anyone know how to get a playlist .
    Rafet El Roman - Aşklar Seni Bekler

Sana uçan kuşlardan // to you, (from the flying birds)
    Bahar yazlardan selamlar olsun // there are regards (says hi) from springs, summers (and flyng birds)
    Sana olan dünyamdan // to you, (from my world)
    Büyüyen rüyamdan güneşler dolsun // be full of suns (sunshine) from my growing dream (and from my world)

Aşklar seni bekler // Love(s) wait for you
    Seni söyler şarkılar // Songs tell about you
    Aşklar yolunu gözler // Love(s) wait on your roads (to see you coming)
    Adını söyler şarkılar // songs tell your name

Sana yanan kalbimden // (to you) (from my burning heart)
    Solan gönlümden cenneti açtım // i opened the heaven from my faded (burning) heart to you
    Sana geçen ömrümden // (to you) (from my life passing through)
    Kalan sevgimden saraylar yaptım // i made palaces from my love left (and my life passing through) (to you)

Aşklar seni bekler seni özler söylerim // Loves wait for you, i miss you and say it
    Her gün yolunu bekler adını söyler anarım // i wait on your roads (to see you coming), say your name and mention you...
    Last edited by wisalias; 08-22-2007 at 02:29 PM.

wisalias said:

also in w w w . p o w e r t u r k . c o m you can see the song played in "Son Çalan Şarkı" below the menu buttons...

4. gina50 said:

Wink play list

Quote Originally Posted by wisalias View Post
    also in w w w . p o w e r t u r k . c o m you can see the song played in "Son Çalan Şarkı" below the menu buttons...
    thanks for the translation earlier. i tried looking for the playlist on powerturk but it doesn't come up. it only shows me the time of day and the type of music being played at certain times. any other way i can see a playlist that you know of? or are there any other sites with a playlist you can suggest.
    Thanks
    gina

wisalias said:

thanks for the translation earlier. i tried looking for the playlist on powerturk but it doesn't come up. it only shows me the time of day and the type of music being played at certain times. any other way i can see a playlist that you know of? or are there any other sites with a playlist you can suggest.
    Thanks
    gina
    gina,

in the website i told you, you can listen to powerturk by clicking "TIKLA-DİNLE" button, at the up-right corner. Below it, there is a menu (Ana Sayfa, Yayın, Müzik, Etkinlikler...). And at the right of the menu, there are "Power Records" and "Ödüller" buttons. Under those buttons there is a glancing text (Son çalan şarkı), normally it writes the last song played there... If you can not find, tell me and we can look if we can find another way for you..

6. gina50 said:

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by wisalias View Post
    gina,

in the website i told you, you can listen to powerturk by clicking "TIKLA-DİNLE" button, at the up-right corner. Below it, there is a menu (Ana Sayfa, Yayın, Müzik, Etkinlikler...). And at the right of the menu, there are "Power Records" and "Ödüller" buttons. Under those buttons there is a glancing text (Son çalan şarkı), normally it writes the last song played there... If you can not find, tell me and we can look if we can find another way for you..
    hi wisalias,

I looked again on the website but no songs come up it just has "Son çalan şarkı" and then its blank. i usually listen to powerturk, is that a good station or is there a better one with more variety of music? Thanks for helping me out.
    Gina

wisalias said:

hi wisalias,

I looked again on the website but no songs come up it just has "Son çalan şarkı" and then its blank. i usually listen to powerturk, is that a good station or is there a better one with more variety of music? Thanks for helping me out.
    Gina
    hmm, then it may be because you are abroad

powerturk is a good station, i know a plenty more but still they do not have lists with them either... so maybe you can try listening to them... let me check some..