I am begging for a desperate help!

Thread: I am begging for a desperate help!

Tags: None

Freewill said:

Question I am begging for a desperate help!

To all the friend in this forum:

I have searching for this song on the net since last year. Finally I have found the name of the song and the artist. But I couldn't find any way to get this song. I tried Limewire, torrents, etc., everything.
    This song needs to pay to download. It costs 20c. in this website (I took photo of it):

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9...toforumes5.jpg

And that's the link of the site:

Greek music | Greek MP3 download | GONIDIS STAMATIS | AMIVEA TA ESTHIMATA

I wonder if anyone can get this song and upload somewhere for me to download, or send it to me in some way? Please.

I'll be so happy if you can help me to get this song.

Thank you.

y! said:

I tried to find it too,yesterday..but I couldn't

maybe some big fan of Gonidis has it..

helleyla said:

Here is the link where you can to download the song, actually all album, you have been looking for... If you have some trouble with download, let me know and I will do it for you.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Here is also password for rar folder too.

rar password: www.ellinadiko.com
    Last edited by helleyla; 06-17-2008 at 11:09 AM.

Freewill said:

Dear "helleyla",

I really don't know how can I thank you. You made me soooo happy. Thank you ever so much.
    I downloaded the album. I listened and I couldn't stop my tears. I recorded this song from the radio, 8 years ago when I was in Fiskardo (Kefalonnia). I have a special memory of this song. I was far away from my wife. (Now we are together & will be forever)

But I have lost my tape a few years ago. And I was searching everywhere on the net, but couldn't find it.

Now I've got it back.

Thank you very very much 'helleyla', and all the other friends in this forum who helped me to find this song.

By the way, I want to ask you; if anything cost you to get this album, I should pay it back to you? Please let me know.

THANK YOU AGAIN
    EFKHARISTO POLY

Best Regards

helleyla said:

You are welcome! I am glad I could help you. This was nothing for me and means so much to you! It was my pleasure! Enjoy in your beautiful song.

Freewill said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by helleyla View Post
    You are welcome! I am glad I could help you. This was nothing for me and means so much to you! It was my pleasure! Enjoy in your beautiful song.
    Thank you very much helleyla. You are very kind person.

Best Regards