Hi form Hungary

Thread: Hi form Hungary

Tags: None

mister Xazos said:

Quote Originally Posted by kinga428 View Post
    What about Transylvania? It was part of Hungary, and its now its not beacuse of Trianon.
    And about girls.. I do not know if romanian girls are more beautiful or not, let's compromise we both have beautiful women!
    And in the end I hope the conflict between hungarians and roaminais could abate... peace out!
    Transilvania never was part of Hungary.
    About the girls, maybe...
    This conflict should end because the hungarians make us trouble and they cannot understand this fight is for nothing, Transilvania makes part from Romania from the beginning.
    We won't let our land never. Not even in war (haha)
    Anyway, take care.
    Peace
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

alp_er said:

Romanian girls are really beautiful Hungarians too
    So lets not say 'the most'

about Hungarian Language,it sounds very difficult,and confusing.but i also know there are some simularities between Turkish&Hungarian

ah btw Romanian sounds difficult too i'd like to learn it but for now its impossible

i bought some books about Croatian,first of all i'll finish Croatian and French,may be then Romanian who knows?

mister Xazos said:

Romanian Alp sounds a little difficult because we use tough sounds. Want to learn Romanian ? One advice: Grammar may be one neightmare, but it's easy to write becuse we write as we hear (some rules here, but not many)
    My father speaks Turkish and ebraike and it sounds very hard
    For any help, I'm here
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

alp_er said:

thank uu!!
    but i cant even read it

and i think i should finish Croatian&French first
    then i'd like to learn it

(to talk to Romanian girls hehehe) no no i wouldnt learn a language coz of the girls

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by alp_er View Post
    (to talk to Romanian girls hehehe)
    Hehe Alp romanian girls are really beautiful. I have two friends from Romania, but they are half Greek half Romanian. This combination is the best!
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

mister Xazos said:

well Alp, if you fall in love with a Romanian Girl, then you should know that Romanians are the most honest people and never regret this .
    As I said, Romanian girls rules
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

wisalias said:

sosollikos is right... i know from my experiences... i had a gf from iasi once and she was always totally honest to me... i think she is the one i never had a regret in the relation (i mean between the past ones )

about the beauty, i know romanians and will see hungarians in a week... i will tell about them when i came back

mister Xazos said:

Really ?
    I live in Iasi
    What do you think about the city? I guess you were here...
    greatings !
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

wisalias said:

hehehe, actually i was in bucharest and brasov.. and we were together with her... i wanted to come to iasi too but i could never have done that... maybe this is my only regret

mister Xazos said:

@ Alp: Trust one Romanian because is a good friend. One true Romanian never let his friend when he needs him in every problem.
    And Romanians like to share everything they have, we like to give our best. It's a pitty for us because the others return us indifference .
    Aaaaah, it's not a rule Alp, just the true people, true Romanians, not those who have only Ro. nationality
    Hugs from Ro.
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

mister Xazos said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by wisalias View Post
    hehehe, actually i was in bucharest and brasov.. and we were together with her... i wanted to come to iasi too but i could never have done that... maybe this is my only regret
    Well, Bucharest is not my favourite city. But Brasov is an awsome land ! I have some relatives there and I spend my winter vacantion there.
    Never is too late, try one more time. If she loved you truly, then is one more chance. If I were you, I would give a call and take the plane to Iasi.
    If you decide to this, let me know to wait you in the airport and to bring you to her
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

wisalias said:

euheuheuhe, ty sosollikos but i'm in a serious relationship now with love of my life... at least i was, i don't know what's gonna happen if she reads these :P

mister Xazos said:

ouups
    Never knows
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

wisalias said:

i hope so too... but anyway thanks for your hosting sugestion... that was kind...

mister Xazos said:

Everytime for love
    and Anytime for friends
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

wisalias said:

ahaaa, i liked this phrase... same here... you don't need to find a turkish to visit here

alp_er said:

well, its very nice..honesty is the most important thing in a relationship

bogazici86 said:

I agree with you Alp.
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

mister Xazos said:

And Loyalty
    Everything is perfect untill the other lies and hides
    Btw Seda, sorry to ask, but is you in your picture ?
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

bogazici86 said:

hahaha, noooo! most of the people think it's me but I'm not! The girl is an actress and the boy is an actor ( one of my favorites). and the pic is from a tv series I liked, they had acted together. I'm not that much beautiful Soso!
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----