Greek + Italian song Help please

Thread: Greek + Italian song Help please

Tags: None

perniki said:

Default Greek + Italian song Help please

So, a couple of moths ago I heard this song in Patra with my former boyfriend. He played it all the time, but i dont want to ask him for the name of the song for ovious reasons.

Its a Greek man and a Italian woman singing a duet.
    The greek refrain goes something like this.. "aufti tin ora" and the italian "a questa ora" (sorry so bad to write greek in latin letters and i dont know italian at all)

Is there someone who could tell me the name of the song and who sang it...

Thanks

maria_mx said:

I have the song but is without tittle, If u want it here I am is amazing one
    [bold]Music....... A way to show our feelings[/b]

perniki said:

Oh... could you please send it to me or something...?
    I love that song, got great memories to that song!

maria_mx said:

Ok I have the tittle is "Ora"

I understand Italian

E questa l'ora ...... Il mio cuore non resisitera.......... Amore mio is is this one?
    [bold]Music....... A way to show our feelings[/b]

5. Succubus said:

Sorry to bring this thread back up again but i would love for someone to tell me where to find this song and the name of the song or the artists please. im new to this style of music but i do love it and would like to have a chance to listen to this one.

If its easier to send it by mail please send it to the following mail adress:

rogerio_mendes@hotmail.com

Thank you very much in advance.

6. Succubus said:

Someone pls? im desperate looking for it and still no good.

Most of the best things in life are hard to find but this one is driving me nuts. If its not possible to send me the music itself please inform me about the name of the artists or the name of the music because the title "Ora" doesnt seem to be the correct one.

Thank you.

7. Succubus said:

Bumping it out of desperation...maybe someone can bring me a shed of light in it

8. Succubus said:

WANTED: greek + italian duet song name or artists names...or if im really lucky the song on an MP3 file

To any of the users that might know about the song described on this thread pls say something

Thank you

9. lagoudi_R said:

The song is called "Aυτή την ώρα (Auti tin ora) - E questa l'ora" duet by Giorgos Karaggelis and Aleka Kamila. Sorry, but I don't have the lyrics at this time. In case somebody found them, I'd be glad to translate them for you and even upload this song for you.

10. Succubus said:

Thank you very much...gonna try looking for the name of the song and the artists...finally i got a reference to start searching

Once again...thank you very much.

panselinos said:

Actually, it's Konstantinos Karagelis.

Μια τέτοια ώρα που χρώμα δεν έχει
    Και η καρδιά μου δεν την αντέχει
    Πως να φωνάξω σ' αγαπώ

E' questa l'ora che senza colore
    Il mio cuore non resisterà

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IctXq...eature=related