I need help!!!!Life feels good

Thread: I need help!!!!Life feels good

Tags: None
  1. Tr4nX said:

Question I need help!!!!Life feels good

I am looking for one song i i think it is HOUSE, the hall song goes like this:
    Life feels good, life put as through life feels good life put as through, or something like that. Plz helpppp

lollipop said:

Older, newer?
    Man, woman singing?

3. Tr4nX said:

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    Older, newer?
    Man, woman singing?
    I think i heard in the club last year, but heard last night 2, i think it is a man voice.

lollipop said:

There is one song, that has none of those lyrics, but they sound very much like he is singing "put us through"

It is a classic house song, check it out here: YouTube - Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling On

5. Tr4nX said:

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    There is one song, that has none of those lyrics, but they sound very much like he is singing "put us through"

It is a classic house song, check it out here: YouTube - Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling On

Yappppppppppppppppppppppppp, thanks mannnnnnn what special power do you use, i mean there wasn't any of those lyrics and still you guessed what song it was..

6. Tr4nX said:

Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling On 2006 (Belocca & Soneec Mix) thanks man one more time ..

lollipop said:

Oh, you are most welcome. It's a great song.

And about, how i knew? Because even if I know some of the real lyrics, I pretty much sing this part of the song myself too with the same lyrics, that you have provided...
    I don't know, what he is really singing there, according to some people at youtube he sings like this:
    "Their Lives again / Their Li / to pull us through" (Main Loop Throughout Song)
    "Place to learn / Their Liv / its up to you" (Secondary Loop 2.05)

So, you see, similar enough to your (and mine) lyrics, so i guess, let's continue singing this way

8. Tr4nX said:

[QUOTE=lollipop;303263]Oh, you are most welcome. It's a great song.

And about, how i knew? Because even if I know some of the real lyrics, I pretty much sing this part of the song myself too with the same lyrics, that you have provided...
    I don't know, what he is really singing there, according to some people at youtube he sings like this:
    "Their Lives again / Their Li / to pull us through" (Main Loop Throughout Song)
    "Place to learn / Their Liv / its up to you" (Secondary Loop 2.05)

So, you see, similar enough to your (and mine) lyrics, so i guess, let's continue singing this way [/QUOTE

HAhahahahahahah and our lyrics are better then theirs, still nice song, me like it