some 80s song

Thread: some 80s song

Tags: None
  1. Sol Badguy said:

Default some 80s song

This is about my favorite song all time but I could only listen it rarely on the radio. please help me identify it. because I can only listen to it so rarely I barly know the words, so I will include a horible voice hum.
    Last edited by Sol Badguy; 08-25-2007 at 10:59 AM.

SOULstice said:

LOL, that was great! The song is Chumbawamba - "Tubthumping"
    "And the music shall set you free..."

3. Sol Badguy said:

YES thats it thank you so much SOULstice!!

SOULstice said:

No problem. I see you were very quick to remove your little hum diddy... lol

5. Sol Badguy said:

Im not so into humiliating myself in public :P

6. Luke of Metal said:

some 80s song
    Try 1996

SOULstice said:

LUKE, try some tact. This isn't editing class for the anal retentave. This is a music site where people try to help other people in whatever way they can to find the music they're looking for. Period. Their info isn't always going to be right, if it was they wouldn't need this site. You seem to have a genuine affinity towards music also, as you obviously take the time to post your own thoughts. But for some reason, you're hyper-critical about the details of other peoples posts. Which is fine, but show some tact. You could have simply written, "actually, that song was from 1996..." Just because you listen to and play thrash/death/groove metal doesn't mean you have to act like this all the time.