Help! Trans a Islam call to prayer mp3

Thread: Help! Trans a Islam call to prayer mp3

Tags: None
  1. thinkmad said:

Default Help! Trans a Islam call to prayer mp3

Hello!

I need to know what's being said in this mp3?

http://www.thinkmad.com/mp3/01Track01.m4a

And, if anyone knows, the artist/songname.

Thanks!
    Alex

nawali_123 said:

oh my god this is not a song alex, its holy Quraan

AL-E-IMRAN (THE FAMILY OF 'IMRAN, THE HOUSE OF 'IMRAN)

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

Alif Lam Mim

Allah, (there is) no god but He, the Everliving, the Self-subsisting by Whom all things subsist
    It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).
    Then those who reject Faith in the Signs of Allah will suffer the severest penalty, and Allah is Exalted in Might, Lord of Retribution.
    From Allah, verily nothing is hidden on earth or in the heavens.
    He it is Who shapes you in the wombs as He pleases. There is no god but He, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
    He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book: In it are verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning); they are the foundation of the Book: others are allegorical. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part thereof that is allegorical, seeking discord, and searching for its hidden meanings, but no one knows its hidden meanings except Allah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in the Book; the whole of it is from our Lord:" and none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.
    Our Lord! make not our hearts to deviate after Thou hast guided us aright, and grant us from Thee mercy; surely Thou art the most liberal Giver.
    Our Lord! Thou art He that will gather mankind Together against a day about which there is no doubt; for Allah never fails in His promise."
    (As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their wealth nor their children shall avail them in the least against Allah, and these it is who are the fuel of the fire
    Like the striving of the people of Firon and those before them; they rejected Our communications, so Allah destroyed them on account of their faults; and Allah is severe in requiting (evil).
    Say to those who disbelieve: You shall be vanquished, and driven together to hell; and evil is the resting-place.
    "There has already been for you a Sign in the two armies that met (in combat): One was fighting in the cause of Allah, the other resisting Allah; these saw with their own eyes Twice their number. But Allah doth support with His aid whom He pleaseth. In this is a warning for such as have eyes to see."
    Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: Women and sons; Heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses branded (for blood and excellence); and (wealth of) cattle and well-tilled land. Such are the possessions of this world's life; but in nearness to Allah is the best of the goals (To return to).

larosa said:

thanks nawali 123 for such beuatiful translation of the quran
    but i'm wondring how did he say that it was a song?

nawali_123 said:

shou bey3arfni, eygool "f anyone knows, the artist/songname." !!!!!!!!!!!!!! استغفر الله

larosa said:

شو رح نعملو ما عرف يفرقق ما بين ترتيل القران و الاغاني الله يهديه

6. thinkmad said:

Hello,

Yeah sorry, I really had no idea what it was. My boss just sent me an mp3 and said "get a translation."

So that (above) is what's actually said in the audio file?

Thanks so much,
    Alex

7. thinkmad said:

Me again, sorry. Also, if someone wouldn't mind explaining some context around what's being said in the audio file. I'm sorry, I know absolutely nothing about Islam.

Is this a direct citation of the Quoran or where is it from exactly? When is it used?

Alex

nawali_123 said:

Islam Way

check out this site Alex, hope it will help you
    sorat al imran is about Belief, Qur'an: confirming that which was revealed before it and a criterion (of right and wrong), Supplication, Clear and allegorical revelations, Token in the battlefield (at Badr)
    it is also about Birth of Mary, Prophets Zachariah and Yahya (pbut)
    Last edited by nawali_123; 08-27-2007 at 04:31 AM.