My Greece Is Burning!!!!

Thread: My Greece Is Burning!!!!

Tags: None

antheia said:

I'm so sorry that such a disaster should happen to such a peaceful and lovely nation. I hope you all get out of this catastrophe soon. Also I pray for the great historical sites in Greece to be save from the raging flames.

berrin said:

Sosollikos thanks for a nice news.You made me happy.I hope get well soon GREECE.

maria_gr said:

These people don't have heart... So many people died, so many forests have been burned and for what? To satisfy some perverse people? I was worried about Tzina cause I know that she's from Peloponnisos, but thank God she's okay.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

berrin said:

Maria mou!!!my condolences to all Greece people.It is a tradegdy. I am so sad .My hearth hurts at the sight of this terrible tragedy.

I cant believe why Greece.it's horrible these days.I hope evertything is ok .God bless all Greek.Its nice to see u are ok and I am happy for that I hope this end soon.

maria_mx said:

Mariaaaaaaaaaaa we missed U ....
    [bold]Music....... A way to show our feelings[/b]

antheia said:

I heard from the news that things are getting better in Greece. I hope so. I salute the Greeks for facing a tragedy of this magnitute bravely and patriotically. You have been a great nation for hundreds of years. I'm sure you'll continue being so. My prayers are with you all. Recover soon!