My Greece Is Burning!!!!

Thread: My Greece Is Burning!!!!

Tags: None

milosh said:

Unhappy My Greece Is Burning!!!!

I DONT CARE IF THIS IS SITE FOR LYRIC....EVERYBODY SHOULD SEE DISASTER...MY HEART IS HURTING ME.....

YouTube - 50 burned people until now by fires in Greece

Δύσκολες ώρες περνούν οι κάτοικοι στην Αχαΐα, την Εύβοια, τη Μεγαλόπολη, τη Ζαχάρω και τη Μεσσηνία.

Πενήντα τρεις άνθρωποι έχουν χάσει μέχρι στιγμής την ζωή τους από τις πυρκαγιές, σύμφωνα με την αστυνομία, ενώ η κυβέρνηση κήρυξε όλη την επικράτεια σε κατάσταση εκτάκτου ανάγκης.

Πυρκαγιά έχει εκδηλωθεί στην περιοχή Βούντενι κοντά στην περιμετρική οδό της Πάτρας. Προς το παρόν δεν κινδυνεύουν κατοικίες. Δασικές εκτάσεις καίγονται κοντά στα χωριά Βελιτσές, Πόρτες και Κάλφα, από τη φωτιά που πέρασε από την Ηλεία, από το φράγμα του Πηνειού. Υπό έλεγχο η φωτιά στην περιοχή Βούντενη στην Πάτρα. Κλειστή παραμένει η περιμετρική οδός, στο ρεύμα προς ΑΘήνα από το ύψος του Γλαύκου. Σε εξέλιξη οι φωτιές στον Άγιο Βασίλειο και τα Σιχενά.

Στη Ζαχάρω, περίπου 30 άτομα παραμένουν εγκλωβισμένα στο χωριό Λέπραιο. Στις φλόγες έχει τυλιχθεί και ο Ταξιάρχης.

Στην Εύβοια, στις φλόγες έχει τυλιχτεί ο Αμάρυνθος και το Αλιβέρι. Σε κατάσταση έκτακτης ανάγκης κηρύχθηκαν οι δήμοι Στυραίων Ταμυναίων Αμαρυνθίων και Κονιστρών του νομού Ευβοίας. Ένας άνθρωπος έχασε την ζωή του από καρδιακό επεισόδιο στον Αγιο Ιωάννη.

Δεκαπέντε χωριά στην περιοχή εκκενώθηκαν εννέα εξ αυτών στο δήμο Φαλαισίας. 50 άνθρωποι μεταφέρθηκαν στα νοσοκομεία του Πύργου της Καλαμάτας και της Σπάρτης. Κλειστή η επαρχιακή οδός Αραχαμιτών - Δόριζας - Άνω Ασέας Αρκαδίας.
    Στη Μεσσηνία, μαίνονται φωτιές στους Μεταξαδες, στη Φοινικούντα, στα Φιλιατρά και στην Τσακώνα . Εχουν εκκενωθεί τα χωριά Λαδά, Αράχωβα και Περιβολάκια και το χωρίο Μπαμπίνι στην Αιτωλοακαρνανία. Σε πύρινο κλοιό παραμένει και ο Πάρνωνας .

Απειλείται στρατόπεδο στα περίχωρα της Καλαμάτας από πύρινο μέτωπο, ενώ το στραιωτικό προσωπικό είναι έτοιμο να το εκκενώσει αν παραστεί ανάγκη

Οι φλόγες βρίσκονται ήδη στο δήμο Κροκεών. Μάχη δίνεται στην περιοχή Λυκοβούνι.

Νέα εστία φωτιάς στο χωριό Υψηλάντη Βοιωτίας με κατεύθυνση το χωριό Ευαγγελιστρίας. Φωτιά εκδηλώθηκε στα χωριά Μάζι και Καναλάκι.

Στην Κορινθία τα μέτωπα μαίνονται σε Χάλκη και Σουλινάρι. Στις αυλές των πρώτων σπιτιών έχει φτάσει η φωτιά σε Λαγονήσι και Καλύβια.

Εκκενώθηκε για προληπτικούς λόγους η κατασκήνωση Διόνυσος. Σε ύφεση είναι το μέτωπο στον Υμηττό.

SOMETHING ON ENGLISH

Difficult hours pass the residents in the Achaia, Evia, Megalopolis, the Zaha'rw and Messinia. Fifty three persons have lost up to moment their life from the fires, accordingly with the police, while the government declared all the territory in situation of emergency. Fire has been expressed in the region Voy'ntenj near in the perimetric road of Patras. Currently are not in danger residences. Forestal extents are burned near in the villages Veljtse's, Doors and Ka'lfa, from the fire that passed from Ilia, from the dam of Penaeus. Under control the fire in the region Voy'nteni in Patras. Closed remains the perimetric road, in the current to ACi'na from the height of Glay'koy. In development the fires in the Saint Kingdom and the Sjhena'. In the Zaha'rw, roughly 30 individuals remain enclaved in the village Le'prajo. In the flames has tyljhcej' and the Taxja'rhis. In Evia, in the flames have been wrapped the Ama'ryncos and the Aljve'rj. In situation of emergency were declared the municipalities Styraj'wn Tamynaj'wn Amaryncj'wn and Konjstrw'n of prefecture Evia. A person lost his life from cardiac episode in Saint Ioannis. Fifteen villages in the region were vacated nine from these in the municipality Falajsj'as. 50 persons were transported in the hospitals of Tower of Kalamata and Sparta. Closed the provincial road Arahamjtw'n - Do'rjzas - A'nw Ase'as Arkadia. In Messinia, rage fires in their Metaxades, in the Fojnjkoy'nta, in the Fjljatra' and in him Trapped. Have been vacated the villages Lada', Ara'hwva and Perjvola'kja and the village Mpampj'nj in Etoloakarnania. In ringer of fire remains also the Pa'rnwnas. Is threatened camp in the outskirts of Kalamata from forehead of fire, while the strajwtjko' personnel is ready him to vacate if attends need The flames are found already in the municipality Krokew'n. Battle is given in the region Lykovoy'nj. New hearth of fire in the village Ybila'nti Viotia with direction the village Eyaggeljstrj'as. Fire was expressed in the villages Together and Kanala'kj. In Korinthia the foreheads rage in Ha'lki and Soyljna'rj. In the courtyards of first houses has reached the fire in Lagoni'sj and Kalyvia. Was vacated for preventive reasons the camp Djo'nysos. In recession it is the forehead in the Hymettus.

Η ΕΛΛΑΔΑ ΠΟΤΕ ΔΕ ΠΕΘΑΙΝΕΙ ΔΕ ΤΗΝ ΣΚΙΑΖΕΙ ΦOΒΕΡΑ ΚΑΜΙΑ ΜΟΝΟ ΛΙΓΕΣ ΦΟΡΕΣ ΞΑΠΟΣΤΑΙΝΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΞΑΝΑ ΠΡΟΣ ΤΗΝ ΔΟΞΑ ΤΡΑΒΑ...
    ΚΑΙ ΜΕΣΑ ΑΠΟ ΤΙΣ ΣΤΑΧΤΕΣ ΝΕΑ ΖΩΗ ΘΑ ΕΡΘΕΙ ...
    ΕΛΛΗΝΑΣ....
    me in serbia...
    soul in greece...
    heart with Apostolia...

pralina said:

My honest condolences to all the nation and to familys of the victim of this terrible disaster . Its a very sad day for Greece and to all world.
    Hope no more fires will be and hope no more victims.

Also dear people to me are encircle by fire. I am hoping to hear for them thet they are safe and alife.

I cant believe whats going one . I came back from Messinia before 20 days. Beautiful teritory of Greece is now destroyed. What a catastrophe for human kind

maria_mx said:

My best for all of u Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hope u are ok u said macedonia and near are fire I hope all of u go to some safe place I love u all pls becarfull.... God with u guys hugs........
    [bold]Music....... A way to show our feelings[/b]

4. mihaela said:

=(...it is very hard to listen about all these disasters...all these innocent people...my condolences to all people there...i hope that responsible people will be caught,altough that won't make victims feel better...my best wishes to all of you,i hope it will all finish as fast as possible...

5. mihaela said:

p.s. can someone put links to the greek web pages where it is possible to find out more about things that are happening in greece...

Tahira said:

Quote Originally Posted by mihaela View Post
    p.s. can someone put links to the greek web pages where it is possible to find out more about things that are happening in greece...

... oh yes this would be very great....
    My family is affected by the fire. They live 17 km away from Olympia and they were told to leave house, and thatīs what they did. My granny (she is 95) was very desperate, the rest of the family as well.
    My Mom phoned a friend who lives nearby, too. And she said the sky is black as in the night because of the dust and smoke.
    The people are really concerned about this.

Tahira

maria_mx said:

You can find more in yahoo there are like 150 pics and they are giving new informatins just minutes ago This is very very sad I cant belive it I hope all you my greek mates from here that are living in greece go to a safe place hugs and kisses sorry to type this I belive in God ... God with U

pralina said:

Last edited by pralina; 08-26-2007 at 11:02 AM.

berrin said:

kalispera.firstly,parestika....I am so sad.I am watching fire on tv and that is very calamity..I hope,it will finish as fast.God bless you.prosekste to eafto sa

mister Xazos said:

Well guys, I feel the same. Today I saw that the tragedy of Greece was showed on all chanels in Spain. In Romania is talking about giving a help. I don't know what to say, I'm speachless 'cause I'm still shoked what some people done to this country.
    And that innocent people who did nothing to die... It's a really tragedy. I hope God sees this and stop it, 'cause a country like Greece doesn't deserve this.
    My condolences for the families with dead members.
    I'm here for anything.
    Hope Greece will pass this fastly and get better. and to catch the betraidors and punish them !
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

kdunlap said:

I am so sorry about the diasaster. Partly I think its because of global warming or its become fry because no rain. I don't know though and it is not my deal. I pray for the Greece!!!!!!!!!!

wisalias said:

may you recover soon my friends!!!

i really felt bad about it cos we know what fire in your heart means....

maria_mx said:

Maria Mou I miss u my heart with u I hope u are ok sweettie

panselinos said:

Don't worry, guys, there are no fires in Thessaloniki, so everything is normal here. I'm worried about Tzina though. Hope everything is fine with her.
    And I have to go to Athens, too.

Μαράκι μου, είσαι καλά;

y! said:

well..I know there are no fires in thessaloniki,but..

and where is tzina?
    and u?
    Last edited by y!; 08-27-2007 at 06:59 PM.

perniki said:

Patrida mou!

Greece be well soon!
    I hoped that Sweden would do more for Greece.
    I went to church today to light some candels and send a prayer.

Got family and friends who had to leave their houses due to the fire. This is just horrible. I spent last night up, watching the news and cried.

All my support to Greece, all the people who as lost family, houses and land.
    I feel with you!

maria_mx said:

I am very worry about maria some one knows about her I hadnt seen her even in msn Pls if someone knows could u let me know plssssssss I hope evertything is ok with her God a pray for her and all greece

mister Xazos said:

I didn't see her in msn too. I'll call her tomorrow night when I get home. But I still wondering If something didn't happend to her ?
    Have faith people and pray to stop this. It's getting worse with everyday
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

panselinos said:

Quote Originally Posted by y! View Post
    and where is tzina?
    and u?
    Tzina is from Athens, I live in Thessaloniki (all of my relatives are from Athens though, so I have to go there).

mister Xazos said:

Hey guys ! Maria is fine, she's studying for some exams, so that's why she hadn't time to enter the forum or msn. Calm down, don't be worried anymore, she's ok
    Wish her good luck at exams .
    Hope I gave you a good news
    μόνο στο τίποτα...