Can you help me about this song??

Thread: Can you help me about this song??

Tags: None

Judith said:

Talking Can you help me about this song??

Hello Everybody....
    Here is a beautiful song in english but i need translation to turkish...
    Would anyone help me??

It is your love
    It is your love that makes me revive, is your love that teaches to me to be happy,
    that it helps me to live and not to die

It is your love that teaches to me to walk, is your love that says the truth to me
    that it helps me to be strong and to support

It is by your love that today I fight by my life, is by your love which today they heal my wounds, is by your love that today I return to take off, your love has taught to me to fight by my dreams

It is your love, it is your love that makes me revive, is your love that teaches to me to be happy, is your love that helps me to remember that I even have left battles to win, is your love that teach to me to walk, is your love that says the truth to me, that it helps me to be strong and to support

A morning is your love, a smile, is your love my reason of being here
    it is your love the joy in the heat of April

It is your love I will be there, It is your love always will take care of to me, is your love that says to me never it loses the faith

It is your love, it is your love, it is your love that cheers the life to me, is your love that heals my wounds, is your love that teaches myself to fly, helps to support me, helps me not to lose to me

It is your love, it is your love that teaches to me to walk, is your love that says the truth to me, that it helps me to be strong and to support.

i really apreciate your help about this translation

Kisses & hugs

Judith

marmaris said:

Quote Originally Posted by Judith View Post
    Hello Everybody....
    Here is a beautiful song in english but i need translation to turkish...
    Would anyone help me??

It is your love(bu senin aşkın..)
    It is your love that makes me revive, is your love that teaches to me to be happy,(beni yeniden canlandıran senin aşkın..,bana mutlu olmayı öğreten senin aşkın.).
    that it helps me to live and not to die(bu yaşamama ve ölmeme yardım eden(senin aşkın..))

It is your love that teaches to me to walk, is your love that says the truth to me
    (bana yürümeyi öğreten senin aşkın..bana doğruyu söyleyen,daha güçlü olmamı ve desteklememi sağlayan senin aşkın...)

It is by your love that today I fight by my life, is by your love which today they heal my wounds, is by your love that today I return to take off, your love has taught to me to fight by my dreams
    (bugün hayatla savaşmam senin aşkın sayesinde...bu yaralarımı iyileştiren şey senin aşkın sayesinde..bugün tekrar havalanmam senin aşkın sayesinde..senin aşkın bana hayallerimle savaşmayı öğretti)

It is your love, it is your love that makes me revive, is your love that teaches to me to be happy, is your love that helps me to remember that I even have left battles to win, is your love that teach to me to walk, is your love that says the truth to me, that it helps me to be strong and to support
    (beni yeniden canlandıran senin aşkın...bana mutlu olmayı öğreten senin aşkın...kazanmak için savaşlarımı bile terkettiğimi hatırlamama yardım eden senin aşkın..bana yürümeyi öğreten senin aşkın...bana doğruyu söyleyen,daha güçlü olmamı ve desteklememi sağlayan senin aşkın...)

A morning is your love, a smile, is your love my reason of being here
    it is your love the joy in the heat of April
    (Sabahlar senin aşkın,senin gülümsemen..,burda olmamın nedeni senin aşkın....Nisanın sıcağında eğlence senin aşkın...)

It is your love I will be there, It is your love always will take care of to me, is your love that says to me never it loses the faith
    (bu senin aşkın,ben de ordayım..bana daima önem veren senin aşkın,bana asla güvenimi kaybetmememi söyleyen senin aşkın..)

It is your love, it is your love, it is your love that cheers the life to me, is your love that heals my wounds, is your love that teaches myself to fly, helps to support me, helps me not to lose to me
    (bu senin aşkın,bu senin aşkın,hayatı bana neşeli gösteren senin aşkın,yaralarımı iyileştiren senin aşkın,bana uçmayı öğreten senin aşkın..bana destek veren,kendimi kaybetmememi sağlayan..(senin aşkın))

(bana yürümeyi öğreten senin aşkın..bana doğruyu söyleyen,daha güçlü olmamı ve desteklememi sağlayan senin aşkın...)

i really apreciate your help about this translation

Kisses & hugs

Judith
    here it is...
    Last edited by marmaris; 08-26-2007 at 12:06 PM.