Let me fly, give me the freedom in my dreams, give me wings. Give, my voice melody, my words would be heard if I could sing. See the tree how big its grown, from a tiny seed comes the mighty oak. Every limb represents a year I have known. Kissed by the sun, the wind and the rain, a life can only be ended if something new is made. If you cant hear the cry is there no pain? Let me fly.

I repress the dark memories of having no where to go, sitting on a cold floor listening to the faint sounds of someones stereo. I hear the screams from the other side of the wall. Come out and play with us it wont hurt much at all. One touch of their hand and they have taken my soul.

Another mountain to climb in someone elses life, these moments push me further back into my mind. Who but me can decide how to live my life. I know I must choose but I dont know why.

Let me fly, soaring high above everything, spread my wings. Give me a voice like the angels cry, my words would be heard if I could sing. See the tree how big its grown, from a single seed comes the mighty oak. Every limb reminds of a year I have known. Kissed by the sun, the wind and the rain, a life can only be ended if something new is made. If you cant hear the cry is there no pain? Let me fly.

Give my time purpose, give my life meaning. I know I have been here before. We are not what we seem on the surface, we see glimpses when we are dreaming. Come face to face with the lord. There are only two days of the week when I am afraid....tomorrow and today. Let me ponder what I want and the price I have to pay.

Why must I choose? Whats best for me? Whats best for you? Let me fly.