Every time you walk by

Thread: Every time you walk by

Tags: None
  1. Niklas said:

Default Every time you walk by

Hello!

I´m wondering about a song I thought was called “Every time you walk by” but I can´t find it by that name when I try to search. I recorded it from the radio in the nineties, probably 95-96. I can´t hear all the lyrics and I may be wrong here and there but here is the basic lyrics:

Lyrics
    Why do I wish you were never born, why do I have all these idle thoughts…………………………………..or paranoid or am I just out of control. Every time you walk by.. Every time you walk by.. Every time you walk by.. Every time you walk by.. You’re the rudest thing and I’m,, so sick of your attitude. You have a problem but I’m, not gonná make it mine. Why do I wish you were never born, why do I have all these idle thoughts…………………………………..or paranoid or am I just out of control. Every time you walk by.. Every time you walk by.. Every time you walk by.. Every time you walk by..
    And if I happen from time to time to tell a few lies, at least they right (?), stay out of my sight.
    . Every time you walk by…. Every time you walk by.. Every time you walk by.. Every time you walk by.. Every time you walk by.. Every time you walk byyy..

I hope someone can help me with the name of the song and the artist

2. Katya 1243 said:

hello, Niklas
    try
    Carpenters – Close to you