Translate this short into Turkish, please!!???

Thread: Translate this short into Turkish, please!!???

Tags: None

shadain said:

Default Translate this short into Turkish, please!!???

I have a short text to send to my BF ... please help!! Thanks!!

Askim, I can't thank you enough for cheering me up after the death of my friend. Sure, I am still very sad, but seeing you smile for a couple of hours helped me like you can never imagine... I will probably still be sad, but knowing I have you makes my life happy. Imagine what we can do together, if so far apart you managed to distract me for a few hours... I love you for it and for many other reasons. Thank you, my love, for thinking of me so much. I love you so much, I can't find the words. You were tired and yet took the time to help me.... Thank you,askim.... I love you.

Thanks, anyone....
    "Aşkın olmadan mutlu olamam."

wisalias said:

Quote Originally Posted by shadain View Post
    I have a short text to send to my BF ... please help!! Thanks!!

Askim, I can't thank you enough for cheering me up after the death of my friend. Sure, I am still very sad, but seeing you smile for a couple of hours helped me like you can never imagine... I will probably still be sad, but knowing I have you makes my life happy. Imagine what we can do together, if so far apart you managed to distract me for a few hours... I love you for it and for many other reasons. Thank you, my love, for thinking of me so much. I love you so much, I can't find the words. You were tired and yet took the time to help me.... Thank you,askim.... I love you.

Thanks, anyone....
    Aşkım, arkadaşımın ölümünden sonra beni neşelendirdiğin için sana ne kadar teşekkür etsem az. Tabii ki hala üzgünüm ama birkaç saatliğine seni gülümserken görmek bana hayal edemeyeceğin kadar yardımcı oldu... Muhtemelen bir süre daha üzgün olacağım ama sana sahip olduğumu bilmek hayatımı mutlu kılıyor. Eğer bu kadar uzaktan bile birkaç saatliğine beni oyalamayı başarabildiysen, birlikte neler yapabileceğimizi hayal et... Seni bu yüzden ve birçok başka nedenden çok seviyorum... Teşekkür ederim aşkım, beni bu kadar çok düşündüğün için... Seni o kadar çok seviyorum ki, aşkımı söyleyecek kelime bulamıyorum... Yorgundun ama yine de zamanını bana yardım etmeye harcadın... Teşekkür ederim aşkım.... Seni seviyorum.

---what a love!!!---

shadain said:

Quote Originally Posted by wisalias View Post

---what a love!!!---
    Yes, it's incredible... In 9 months I've decided this guy will be the one I'll spend the rest of my life with... We come from different backgrounds and religions, and neither of us care... We are SO in love it's incredible, we see each other EVERY DAY on MSN, never miss ONE MINUTE. he is the most beautiful man alive. A perfect heart...
    Thanks for the translation!!!!
    "Aşkın olmadan mutlu olamam."

wisalias said:

Quote Originally Posted by shadain View Post
    Yes, it's incredible... In 9 months I've decided this guy will be the one I'll spend the rest of my life with... We come from different backgrounds and religions, and neither of us care... We are SO in love it's incredible, we see each other EVERY DAY on MSN, never miss ONE MINUTE. he is the most beautiful man alive. A perfect heart...
    Thanks for the translation!!!!
    so happy for you both... hope everyone can find the true love like you...

bogazici86 said:

yeah, I agree. and I believe you will reach each other at the end
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----