The song in episode 3, season 3, when Heidi paints the wall white again!!!

Thread: The song in episode 3, season 3, when Heidi paints the wall white again!!!

Tags: None
  1. csb said:

Default The song in episode 3, season 3, when Heidi paints the wall white again!!!

Can someone please help me before I go mental? The song starts when Audrina speaks to JustinBobby and he says that truth and time tells it all and then we see cars and then we see Heidi painting the wall, it ends when Spencer comes home.. it goes something like; hopes and dreams, something, coney island in the winter time... Its slow and its a woman who sings!
  2. csb said:

Default No!

And it is NOT static by everlife like everybody is writing when others have asked the same question! I've listened to static 20 times and it is NOT the same song
    Last edited by csb; 08-31-2007 at 06:13 AM.
  3. priestess_amaya said:

The TV version and the online version play different songs.. online the song IS Static by Everlife... but on Tv it isn't... that's why
  4. datboyd33 said:

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    Can someone please help me before I go mental? The song starts when Audrina speaks to JustinBobby and he says that truth and time tells it all and then we see cars and then we see Heidi painting the wall, it ends when Spencer comes home.. it goes something like; hopes and dreams, something, coney island in the winter time... Its slow and its a woman who sings!
    Cat Power - "The Greatest"

MySpace.com - Cat Power - NEW YORK, New York - www.myspace.com/catpower

YouTube - The Greatest Cat Power

Quote Originally Posted by priestess_amaya
    The TV version and the online version play different songs.. online the song IS Static by Everlife... but on Tv it isn't... that's why
    i think he/she is looking for the song that played before "Static"
    Last edited by datboyd33; 09-01-2007 at 12:47 AM.