Instrumental songs

Thread: Instrumental songs

Tags: None
  1. Rouge said:

Smile Instrumental songs

Hello everyone!

Since I'm usually good at finding the song I hear in movies or TV series, this is my first real problem. I've read almost all the topics and have not yet found one, that could help me

I'm actually looking for two songs from two different TV series that are a few years old..in both songs there is a woman who sings, but they don't have any lyrics. For anybody, who could help, here is where you can hear them:

1) Hex, episode 3, Possession-around 30 to 32 minutes into the series. you'll see the main characters kissing :P

2) Dark Angel, pilot episode, the last few minutes of the first episode, when the main character is standing somewhere high above the ground...just before the ending credits.

I've seen a lot of people asking for the first one and since we all can't help ourselves, I would be great if we could get some outside help...Hope someone out there knows the titles

Thanks!
    Last edited by Rouge; 08-31-2007 at 03:04 PM.

logan01 said:

Regarding the Dark Angel question, are you asking about the theme song? I'm a bit confused with you saying a woman sings and then later you say there are no lyrics. The only thing I have which would kind of fits that is the theme song by Craig Armstrong; "Escape". It's instrumental - like, with some choral singing thrown in.

lollipop said:

About Hex: please, go here YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and copy/paste for us the link of this part of episode, where they are kissing plus what time this song begins

Ohh, I wish I had still Angel pilot on my PC, but unfortunately I've erased this

Mumbles said:

Tune #1, Hex, Hopefully i have been listening to the right one

If so then its probably this

Seraphimia. you can listen to a sample of it here. Mediacube - Soundstore

Hope this helps
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

5. Rouge said:

No, sorry...thanks for the suggestion, though...escape has a whole choir singing, whereas the song i'm looking for is more 'modern'...i guess my discription is a bit confused regarding the woman and singing...there are no words, lyrics, she's just hitting the same note all the time. it's sort of like listening to an intro of a song. and there's only one woman...

..i forgot to mention that it appears all throught the series, so i guess it is one of the series themes..i already tried 'escape' and 'tonight and the rest of my life'.
    Last edited by Rouge; 08-31-2007 at 02:38 PM.

6. Rouge said:

Mumbles, YOU'RE THE BEST! It's the one...I don't know how you found it, but THANK YOU

Lollipop, thanks for the reply! I wish you had the pilot too