Notis Sfakianakis- H mana h Tourka pls

Thread: Notis Sfakianakis- H mana h Tourka pls

Tags: None

YpNoS said:

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    You grew up in Palaio Faliro? I spent the first five years of my life in Kaminia! Well I always say that I hate Athens, but Peireas is beautiful!

Btw you forgot to say "vazeloi" and "skoulikia" lol
    Uf skoulikia... I live just too near their f@ckin nest lol And vazeloi, I dont even wanna mention them grrrrrrrr lol

My course is Kallithea (was born there) - Petroupoli (grew up there, patriko) - P. Faliro - Kalamaki (across Neraida) - Plateia Va8is (8eia) - Xarilaou, laou, laou.... lol

Maybe i should just move to K.Nevrokopi (origins) and find my peace

As I used to call my soldiers in the army,

We are skylopsara! we bark and we swim.

Speres,

-d

(Maria sou 8ymizw to "Sta Kaminia" apo tous prwin Pyx Lax)
    Last edited by YpNoS; 09-04-2007 at 06:19 AM.
    "Τα αλλοπαρμένα αγγελούδια μου κοίτα
    πως ξεμυτάνε απ’ του ουρανού τα λημέρια
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως
    απόψε θα έχουμε μια όμορφη νύχτα
    κι αύριο θα είναι μια καλύτερη μέρα.."

2. antigoni said:

Talking

While talking about prejudice of people about other groups, cities, countries, I couldn't help remembering this tale:
    After the Big Exchange following the Megali Katastrophi in Minor Asia, the mainland Greeks tended to look down on the ones migrated from Smyrna (now Izmir) and called the young girls as "pastrikia" as they tought they had bath very often and that is probably because they slept with men at the same frequency!

Every nation have such prejudices. They are funny!

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by YpNoS View Post
    Uf skoulikia... I live just too near their f@ckin nest lol And vazeloi, I dont even wanna mention them grrrrrrrr lol

My course is Kallithea (was born there) - Petroupoli (grew up there, patriko) - P. Faliro - Kalamaki (across Neraida) - Plateia Va8is (8eia) - Xarilaou, laou, laou.... lol

Maybe i should just move to K.Nevrokopi (origins) and find my peace

As I used to call my soldiers in the army,

We are skylopsara! we bark and we swim.

Speres,

-d

(Maria sou 8ymizw to "Sta Kaminia" apo tous prwin Pyx Lax)
    Hehe I agree, what's your team btw?
    Nevrokopi is very cold for my taste, there i would become a snow woman!
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

panselinos said:

Hehe I agree, what's your team btw?
    Θύρα 7, είμαστε "γαύροι".

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    Θύρα 7, είμαστε "γαύροι".
    Hihi egw eimai Paoki!

~Δημόκριτος~

panselinos said:

Hihihi. The funny thing in our case is that we live exactly next to the Aris stadium. lol I can tell what's going on there from the shouts that come from the balcony.

maria_gr said:

Hihihi. The funny thing in our case is that we live exactly next to the Aris stadium. lol I can tell what's going on there from the shouts that come from the balcony.
    I cannot sleep either cause of the cars. I live in Egnatia and you can understand! I open the window cause there's heat and then the noice is killing me...

~Δημόκριτος~

panselinos said:

Aww, I feel for you.

Well, there are no games every day. Actually, our neighbourhood is pretty quiet, and this is one of the reasons I like it.

maria_gr said:

Aww, I feel for you.

Well, there are no games every day. Actually, our neighbourhood is pretty quiet, and this is one of the reasons I like it.
    Yes, unfortunately.

I love my neighbourhood in Serres, it's so quiet. My house it's a kilometre away from the center and it's in a lovely place. Have you ever heard about Koulas? My house it's against of Koulas hill and we see from our balcony the byzantine castle. It's magical especially at nights.

~Δημόκριτος~

YpNoS said:

Serres is beautiful without a doubt.. Been there one evening with my two nieces and we had quite a nice time surely within our plans now.

Yet I have something worse than Egnatia.. At Kalamaki, before i moved in Thessaloniki back in 99, the old airport was at Glyfada... e.. every 3-5 mins you could hear one comin/leavin.. beat that!
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως

marmaris said:

this man's song resembles Edip Akbayram's sound abit..l dont know what other turkish is thinking about it..

btw there are lots of cities which using turkish diffrently..somes are comic,somes are cool..but l am sure everybody will agree this Azerian turkish is the sweetist,funniest one...i am smiling while speaking with them..but there is no hate..neither from us nor from them...even we laugh,azerbaijan is a country that we like most

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by YpNoS View Post
    Serres is beautiful without a doubt.. Been there one evening with my two nieces and we had quite a nice time surely within our plans now.

Yet I have something worse than Egnatia.. At Kalamaki, before i moved in Thessaloniki back in 99, the old airport was at Glyfada... e.. every 3-5 mins you could hear one comin/leavin.. beat that!
    Yes, Serres is beautiful full of byzantine ruins like Thessaloniki. Now they found a byzantine wall in one of the most busy squares "plateia emporiou", but they cannot do something cause in this square there is the bus station. Of course we're waiting you and Panselinos.

Oh kaimene Dimitraki, ap' to aerodromio stous Areianous. Se lypamai!

~Δημόκριτος~

bogazici86 said:

Quote Originally Posted by marmaris View Post
    this man's song resembles Edip Akbayram's sound abit..l dont know what other turkish is thinking about it..

btw there are lots of cities which using turkish diffrently..somes are comic,somes are cool..but l am sure everybody will agree this Azerian turkish is the sweetist,funniest one...i am smiling while speaking with them..but there is no hate..neither from us nor from them...even we laugh,azerbaijan is a country that we like most
    yes, you might be right. It sounds like "Eşkiya dünyaya hükümdar olmaz", I mean the beginning sound of the song. And Azeri accent is just funny! have you watched their advertisements? The same one with Turkish ones? For example, diaper advertisements, the babies' speaking is sooo funny!
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

YpNoS said:

Yes, Serres is beautiful full of byzantine ruins like Thessaloniki. Now they found a byzantine wall in one of the most busy squares "plateia emporiou", but they cannot do something cause in this square there is the bus station. Of course we're waiting you and Panselinos.

Oh kaimene Dimitraki, ap' to aerodromio stous Areianous. Se lypamai!
    G@m@ ta.. Alla, opws leei kai i kali mou Eva... an kleiseis ton ixo tis tileorasis, o agwnas akougetai poly kalytera (me live ixo gipedou) lol Krima pou den eimaste areianoi :P
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως

panselinos said:

Yeah... And now we just can't park the car when they play. lol

maria_gr said:

Makari na zousa dipla sto ghpedo tou Paok! To pistevete pws den exw paei kamia fora? Den m' afhnan oi goneis mou kai na paw twra monh de leei. Ase pou mporei na faw kai kana marmaro sto kefali! Exw dei ton Paok mono stis Serres me ton Panserraiko...

Thank god i don't drive and in my house we don't have this problem.

~Δημόκριτος~

marmaris said:

Quote Originally Posted by bogazici86 View Post
    yes, you might be right. It sounds like "Eşkiya dünyaya hükümdar olmaz", I mean the beginning sound of the song. And Azeri accent is just funny! have you watched their advertisements? The same one with Turkish ones? For example, diaper advertisements, the babies' speaking is sooo funny!
    when l listened this song..i resembled this to eskiya dünyaya too..also l sent to maria becoz of this resemblence..and hehe u are right..l love their accent so so much..their announcer in football matches is just wonderful also their doubling to american films!!can u think one amrican black speaking lika a azerian?..it was wonderful

bogazici86 said:

hahaha, yess but if you listened George Clooney from an Azerian's voice, believe me, it's much more funny than the blacks! hahahaha
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

19. mike78 said:

seems like sfakianakis is an kretan from Rodos with a bit Azeri accent.lol

20. mike78 said:

aaa!
    he prefers to speak bulgarian though, once in a while