Hits and Love Greek Music

Thread: Hits and Love Greek Music

Tags: None

mister Xazos said:

Hmm.. Panselinos you're right Well We have kinda same forms, but I use them rarely, to be honest, I can't afort to speak like that with a friend. It must be more, I mean best friend.
    Ammos is nice It means "sand" and I like it very much.
    I have an obsession with "signomi" Maria would say again "Maniac" ) She's so funny and smart this girl. really, I'm amazed, she knows so many things. Proud to have her friend
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

panselinos said:

Soso, ποτέ μην πεις ποτέ. (I catch on quick, eh? lol)

mister Xazos said:

Aaah Panselinos. To recompense your effort, If you wnat some translations from Romanian tell me. I would feel better to give back that help you landed to me.
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

maria_mx said:

Yes I met her here and belive I told her It is hard to find someone like her and u too guys this website is unique u need to like read and search to be in this website is amazing I can tell I find some ppl here very interesting and Itelligents and I am so happy to found the site and ..... I like u very much guys I have wonderful songs in spanish too anytime
    [bold]Music....... A way to show our feelings[/b]

mister Xazos said:

well, I'm extremly (I may say) patriotic, but If I would like to stay and to die in a country, surely this one and the only one would be Greece. I felt in love with it since I learn the capitals when I was 6.
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

panselinos said:

I shall certainly and most thankfully avail myself of your offer, Soso. Thousands of thanks.

mister Xazos said:

well Maria, thank you. If you have love songs, broken hearted songs, send me . haha
    I met Maria here too. I ask a translation for "Meine" from Antwnis Remos. And we changed adresses and we're friends (ask her too, hahaha).
    It's nice here... Many people willing to help you and nice people.
    I don't sell cheap words or compliments, I just to be strainght. And you really are nice people
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

mister Xazos said:

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    I shall certainly and most thankfully avail myself of your offer, Soso. Thousands of thanks.
    Anytime Panselinos. / btw, your name... How do you Soso is mine ? (I
    m amazed how you know it)
    I'm alone tonight, come to some party !!! Kiddin people... I stay in front of my pc, smoking and writing some words, and speaeking to you
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

maria_mx said:

Well I am very straight too

mister Xazos said:

Maria, I saw one post of you, you work for the Goverment of your country ?
    I have a question... honestly. How many people heard about Romania and know it's in Europe ? I ask this because many peopple from America (usa, mexico, argentina) told me my country is in Africa or Asia. really funny. although this is making me mad . But .. life is life
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

maria_mx said:

Wow I dont know why they said that But Maybe they dont read Yes I am accountant, and I work to my goverment yes since 11 years ago , well is hard to know why they said that U know when I started going to the states they asked me If we still use donkeis to travel and they asked me If I know how is a pc ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

YpNoS said:

Talking

A heart breaking and ears breaking song could be "To nini sernei karavi" by lovely Vera Lamprou..
    Then again there are better songs like of Alkinoos (pfffft) dear wifey Panselinos is stuck to (maybe i should send her to Cyprus) or even Aleksiou, Pyx Lax, Orfeas Peridis, Lavrentis Maxairitsas, Dionysis Tsaknis etc etc They are not the style of laika (OPA!) but mostly close to ballads and rock and the style we call here "entexno" (panselinos can translate that for me ).

Other than that,

Stop breaking your hearts,
    break a vase,
    get married!

*kiss kiss to Panselinos*

-d

PS My two times being in Chicago, IL has taught me two things... 1) Americans surely do not know geography (no offense for anyone) 2) Greeks and rest European "small countries" are actually exotic to them (I guess, as USA is exotic to us).
    So as dear president Bush says, Grecians (and not Greeks) are all about Mykonos!
    Last edited by YpNoS; 09-02-2007 at 03:49 PM.

maria_mx said:

wow great that u share the singers do u have some nice and favorites name of songs YpNoS ?

maria_mx said:

Well as u know the group of teenagers that won the geography are from Mexico it was a National Geographic contest I dont know how many countries were but Mexico won and one of the teens is from my city

mister Xazos said:

NIce. Well I'm disgusted when I met this kind of people.
    If I were you in that moment I surely beaten him.
    Congratz
    I love N Geo. And all discovery...
    Well, Bush is... Imagine his face when he came in Romania and said:"We are in Africa?" COme on...
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

panselinos said:

Don't listen to him about Lamprou, Maria, he was joking.
    At least you met my husband, that's my Prince Charming.
    Yet, he was serious about all other names he mentioned.

Ypne mou, agapi mou, panselinos will do other things to you, smarty. :Р

Soso, I'm in love with Greece too. And the person who wants to send me to Cyprus is the main reason for that.

maria_mx said:

Yes Soso it were bad moments but they are humans and I respect ppl very much I have a great life here we have good Universities and I love my country still is not perfect is beautiful

maria_mx said:

Wow nice to meet your husband paselinos It is a pleasure

mister Xazos said:

Ohhh Ypnos ! You're so right...
    Well, on Romanian television Bush was asked smth about Greece and some meetings. He said: " Aaaah, we are planing to visit Grekia but are more than 10.000 so, we think a little"
    There's no ofense, they are really stupid. Many people, but stupid.. They have luck with those foreigners who go there. In Japon you never see smth like that. (you know the contest between them in tech, bla blA)
    Long live Europeans, they're the best of this humanity
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

mister Xazos said:

Really Panselinos ? Then NIce to meet you Ypnos
    μόνο στο τίποτα...