"Hey oh" tragedie??Who can pls help to translate into english?

Thread: "Hey oh" tragedie??Who can pls help to translate into english?

Tags: None

iyeah said:

Arrow "Hey oh" tragedie??Who can pls help to translate into english?

"Hey oh"by tragedie,i am trying to learn singing this song,who can give me the english lyrics?
    thanks in advance!!
    “well, maybe there's a god above
    but all i've ever learned from love
    was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you”

xiurell said:

Quote Originally Posted by iyeah View Post
    "Hey oh"by tragedie,i am trying to learn singing this song,who can give me the english lyrics?
    thanks in advance!!
    Here are the lyrics

Ho ho ho ho ho
    Ho ho ho ho ho
    Ho ho ho ho
    Ho ho ho ho ho

{Refrain:}
    Est-ce que tu m'entends hey ho !
    Do you hear me hey ho!

Est-ce que tu me sens hey ho !
    Do you feel me hey ho!

Touche moi je suis là hey ho!
    Touch me, I'm here hey ho!

ho ho ho ho ho ho

S'il te plais réponds moi hey ho
    Answer me please

Un geste suffira hey ho !
    A gesture will suffice hey ho!

Est-ce que tu m'aperçois hey ho!
    Do you see me hey ho!

Ho ho ho ho ho ho

Ca fait longtemps, qu'en bas de ta fenêtre
    I'm under your window for a long time

J'appelle vainement mais personne ne répond
    I call in vain but nobody answers

Fais juste un signe pour montrer que t'es là
    Make a just a sign to show that you are there

Ho yé ho ho ho ho ho

{au Refrain}

Déjà deux heures qu'en bas de chez toi
    It passed two hours under your home

Je cris ton nom mais personne m'entend juste un signe suffira
    I yell your name but noboy hear me, just a sign will suffice

Lève la tête ho ! Regarde qui est là
    lift your head ho! Look who is there

Ho ho ho ho

Ca fait longtemps, qu'en bas de ta fenêtre
    I'm under your window for a long time

j'appelle vainement mais personne ne répond
    I call in vain but nobody answers

Fais juste un signe pour montrer que t'es là
    Make a just a sign to show that you are there

Ho yé ho ho ho ho ho

Déjà deux heures qu'en bas de chez toi
    It passed two hours under your home

Je cris ton nom mais personne m'entend juste un signe suffira
    I yell your name but noboy hear me, just a sign will suffice

Lève la tête ho! Regarde qui est là
    Lift your head ho! Look who is there

Ho ho ho ho

{au Refrain, x3}

I did my best
    Last edited by xiurell; 09-03-2007 at 01:12 PM.

iyeah said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by xiurell View Post
    Here are the lyrics

I did my best

Mil gracias,my friend!
    it's great that u both speak spanish(ur location shows,right?) and french
    actually,spanish,esp latin spanish is my favourite,unfortunatly i cannot speak

we dance to "HEY OH"on my dance lesson,nice to know its interpretation,thanks

xiurell said:

Quote Originally Posted by iyeah View Post
    Mil gracias,my friend!
    it's great that u both speak spanish(ur location shows,right?) and french
    actually,spanish,esp latin spanish is my favourite,unfortunatly i cannot speak

we dance to "HEY OH"on my dance lesson,nice to know its interpretation,thanks
    You're very welcome, I love learning languages and this forum give the chance to practise and learn them helping people at the same time. My native languages are spanish and catalan (I'm from the Balearic Islands)

Saludos

iyeah said:

Smile

You're very welcome, I love learning languages and this forum give the chance to practise and learn them helping people at the same time. My native languages are spanish and catalan (I'm from the Balearic Islands)

Saludos
    yeah!it's agreat forum,and so many red-blooded volunteers stationing ()here waiting for the ones that need help as me
    you are the first one of me from there,it sounds fascinating
    I am from china,but seemly no one needs me here for translations,alas...

6. red_lionness said:

Lève la tête ho ! Regarde qui est là
    lift your head ho! Look who is there

ain't it

"BAISSE la tête"?

7. nicoloco said:

Default hi

Hi,

Incredible to see that French rap bands made their way towards China !!!

yes it's sooo cool to meet people from all over the world throughout this forum and I love to be a red-blooded volunteer (actually I come from the country where the Red Cross has been created that probably the reason why (lol))

That's true, I'm afraid not a lot of people will ask for Chinese translation, but if you have artists there with interesting lyrics, don't hesitate to share your own culture with us, because I do think that the culture in the heart of people is the only thing that political power cannot spoil.

Regards

Nico

iyeah said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nicoloco View Post
    Hi,

Incredible to see that French rap bands made their way towards China !!!

yes it's sooo cool to meet people from all over the world throughout this forum and I love to be a red-blooded volunteer (actually I come from the country where the Red Cross has been created that probably the reason why (lol))

That's true, I'm afraid not a lot of people will ask for Chinese translation, but if you have artists there with interesting lyrics, don't hesitate to share your own culture with us, because I do think that the culture in the heart of people is the only thing that political power cannot spoil.

Regards

Nico
    hi,nice to meet you ,Nico
    thanks to this forum,bringing people all around the world together,bringing unexpected surprises,as that u brought me
    so u can speak at least 3 languages?
    i know swiss music\language not much,can you introduce me some swiss rap or pop music?(though you are more noted for rock geltic music,i think in rap\pop music the lyrics are easier to be rocognized,and i am not much a rap listener,however,i would love to listen to rap in an exotic voice)u just need to tell me the name\title,i will search on youtube or elsewhere.
    xie xie ni xian!(thank u in advance)

9. nicoloco said:

Default Swiss rap bands

hey,

rap is very very prolific in Switzerland due to a massive foreign population, officially 35% of the Swiss population comes from abroad, unofficially it must be around 50%, and, around 90% of rap artists are from immigration making this music very rich and coloured.

The must known actual rap artist singing in French is Stress (he comes from Estonia but lives here since is a kid). his lyrics are very politically oriented against racisme and xenophobia. You'll find loads of clips on youtube.

Check also known artists like "Junior Manizao " or "Double Pact" we also have a guy here who raps in Chinese (yeah, unbelivable no?) his nickname is el Chinito (the little Chinese, in Spanish) he use to play with the "x-pensif-crew"

In addition there are thousands of little "collectives" (they don't use the word "band" too related to rock or pop music) most of them are composed by young lads from Africa.

check under "rap suisse or "hip hop suisse" if you're looking for French speaking Swiss rap artists.

Few years ago there was this very famous band called "sens Unik" they were the first rap band in calm Switzerland, but they splitted, the singer (from Spain) is now an actor (he played a tiny role in the last James Bond).

Take care

some other type of music in China appart from traditionnal?

Nico

iyeah said:

Nico,thanks a lot for your so detailed Report about swiss music
    i guess u must be a music fancier.you bring so many good topics.i will check them one by one.As i never go oversea,i will enjoy this exotic travel though music.
    i've watched "el chinito"s video...haha,as u said,i cannot believe it!that's so interesting to see foreign rapper rapping in my our language on another land,lOL,i am considering nominating him to chinese billboard
    speaking of chinese other type music,hmm,,,actually recent years i seldom listen to them,i don't know very much who is hit now(they so"easy come easy go",is it my fault?).perhaps i have no right to comment on it.
    As i know,chinese modern music didn't develop much untill 80's(for political reasons),then later various genres of music imported,,,but i don't think it's worthy recommending,coz u will find all the tricks they playing are STALE.But there does be some good ones that ever touched one and one generations.
    here i would like to show you some representative samples of chinese today's music :

our pop king "Jay Chow"(zhou jie lun) from Taiwan,he is genius,but obviously huge frame makes him TOO busy.here is a song :"Huo Yuan Jia",not his best,but i show it to you,coz it's soundtrack of Jet Li's Movie"fearless"
    YouTube - Jay Chou - Fearless (Huo Yuan Jia)

another one that i must tell is Dadawa,she makes world music,most about religions.the below one"tian zang"(sky burial)talks about marvellous Tibetan culture(i love and worship it)
    YouTube - Sky Burial - Dadawa

niko,u speak french,have u ever heard the french song"Comme toi" by Jean-Jacques Goldman,a chinese konghong singer resing it,titled"san le ba"{means "let it go(break up)"}
    YouTube - Jay Chou - Fearless (Huo Yuan Jia)

PS.sometimes i think the MTV is an interference for u to listen to music,but youtube is a shortcut,if you would be interested,i'd like to send u MP3 via email.Pls be free to require warmhearted CHINESE!
    regards
    (in the name of red cross)

11. nicoloco said:

Default Swiss-music & Chinese music

Hi,

thanks for your links I loved them all, but you sent me 2 times the Chou song and I could not apreciate de J-J Goldman Chinese version;-). Well you have to live on a cave for 40 years to not to know J-J Goldmann he's sooo popular here.

I like the first video, very esthetic. lovely pictures, and song is quiet good it reminds me of US band Linkin Park. The second video is beautiful I realy like her voice (something between Björk and Shakira).

It's true MTV Asia must not be very representative of Local culture but must of imported stuff on MTV Europe we're litterally invaded by Black American music and advertising, not much for a rock-lover like me (hah ha).

It's good to know you you are concerned about the Tibetan cause, because I am too, like many people here who'de like the issue solved without all this blooshed. You know in the village where i was born there is a public park called "Park of the Tibet" and there is a "shorten" with the typical 5 coulour flags bobtails. Every year, they celabrate the "Lhosar" which is the new years day.

Don't hesitate to send me references.

Nico

p.s. funny enough to notice it "Chou" in French means "cabbage" or "cute" but pronouce it "shoo" ;-)

iyeah said:

O,sorry for my carelessness,the J-J's chinese version here you are:
    YouTube - 林志炫 - 散了�(MTV)
    i like his silvery voice

yes,it's a nice video.Jay chow's talent is writing music,he composes all the songs himself.BTW,Chou pronunces"zhou"(similar as"jo"in english,but not exactly).you know we chinese put family name at first of the full name.Tell u a secret:zhou is also my surname

yea,Dadawa is respectable,she is a fairy living in music.
    You mentioned Bjork.Actually here we indeed have a female singer who is thought
    having some in common with Bjork:wang fei(in english Faye Wong),she always makes cutting-edge costume style,as Bjork does.Have u heard the song"going home"by Sweden Material Sophie Zelmani?its original verison is wang fei's "cheng ke"(riding in the car):
    YouTube - 王�-乘客(MV)
    it's good for u to listen to it while driving

Among Faye Wong's dozens of songs ,my favourite is "bu liu"(nothing left)
    she wrote the lyrics and composed it.
    i really appreciate the lyrics:
    i give the fireworks to you, the festival to him
    give the film ticket to you, the cinema seat to him
    give the candles to you, the dinner to him
    give the plot to you,the end to him
    give the crystal shoes to you,the 12-o'clock to him
    give the flirtationsness to you,the daily life to him
    give my heart to you,my body to him
    i'd rather noghting left here,care about anything no more
    if there is any sadness ,let wind blow it away
    if there is any happiness,.....um..maybe....
    below is the video:
    YouTube - �留 - MV 3/10

Really?It's amazing to hear that a Tibet Park on YOUR side!
    "Lhosar"?u mean"Lhasa"?the capital of Tibet.Tibet for many of us means Paradise.1995 a chinese rock star wrote a song"Hui Dao La Sa"(go back to Lhasa):
    Ö£¾û¡¶»Øµ½À*Èø¡·¸èÇúmp3
    i am not sure if the link works or not in your country,hard to find a good link

Have Fun!
    Last edited by iyeah; 09-13-2007 at 09:08 PM.

13. jorde said:

Smile Hey oh and people all around world

Hey everybody I'm new to allthelyrics.com, I came on to look at english translation of Hey Oh by Tragedie...haha I'm from Australia and Tragedie is a great band. Haha look forward to talking with you all.. Cya!!