Kaybolan Yillar

Thread: Kaybolan Yillar

Tags: None

alin@ said:

Default Kaybolan Yillar

Merhaba guys!

Can u help me again with translation of : Kaybolan Yillar - Sezen Aksu's lyrics?

Donusu yok beraberce karar verdik ayrIlmaya
    AlIsmalI arkadasca yollarI ayIrmaya
    simdi artIk gozyaslarI gereksiz akmamalI
    AlIsmalI kendi yaramIzI kendimiz sarmaya
    simdi artIk kelimeler yetersiz anlamI yok
    Yitirmisiz anIlarla beraber faydasI yok
    Gel bunlarI bIrakalIm artIk birtarafa
    Gercegi gormeliyiz dostum baska caresi yok
    simdi bana kaybolan yIllarImI verseler
    simdi bana seninle bir omur vaad etseler
    simdi bana yeniden istermisin deseler
    Tek bir soz bile soylemeye hakkIm yok

Hope I'm not a paini the *** ... also wanted to ask ur oppinion...as i might get in istanbul(finaly) for the first day of november and stay only 2 or 3 max days...what u recomand to see absolutely (I'm talking about historycal places of course).There's so much to see and can't decide what to let out of all.Tesekkur ederim

pinar85 said:

Quote Originally Posted by alin@ View Post

Hope I'm not a paini the *** ... also wanted to ask ur oppinion...as i might get in istanbul(finaly) for the first day of november and stay only 2 or 3 max days...what u recomand to see absolutely (I'm talking about historycal places of course).There's so much to see and can't decide what to let out of all.Tesekkur ederim
    welcome to Istanbul alin! well there are lots of places to visit but Galata tower, istiklal street, blue mosque and saint sophia are the places you shouldnt let out. and if you have more time, dolmabahce palace, beylerbeyi palace and Anadolu Kavagi are the places that you can visit, too (in my opinion). and taking a tour in the bosphorus by boat would be also fine...

Lost years / Kaybolan Yillar - Sezen Aksu

There is no turning back, together we decided to seperate / Donusu yok beraberce karar verdik ayrIlmaya
    Should get used to seperating our ways in a friendly way / AlIsmalI arkadasca yollarI ayIrmaya
    Now tears shouldn't fall down anymore unnecessarily / simdi artIk gozyaslarI gereksiz akmamalI
    Should get used to cure our pain by ourselves / AlIsmalI kendi yaramIzI kendimiz sarmaya
    Now words are inadequate , they are meaningless / simdi artIk kelimeler yetersiz anlamI yok
    We lost along with memories, there is no cure / Yitirmisiz anIlarla beraber faydasI yok
    Let's come and ignore these things / Gel bunlarI bIrakalIm artIk birtarafa
    We should see the truth my friend, there is no other way / Gercegi gormeliyiz dostum baska caresi yok
    Now, if they give my lost years to me / simdi bana kaybolan yIllarImI verseler
    Now if they promise a life with you / simdi bana seninle bir omur vaad etseler
    Now if they ask me "would you like to start over" / simdi bana yeniden istermisin deseler
    I dont have the right to say even a word / Tek bir soz bile soylemeye hakkIm yok
    In generosity and helping others be like a river...
    In anger and fury be like dead...
    In tolerance be like sea...
    Either appear as you are, or be as you look...

alin@ said:

Quote Originally Posted by pinar85 View Post
    welcome to Istanbul alin! well there are lots of places to visit but Galata tower, istiklal street, blue mosque and saint sophia are the places you shouldnt let out. and if you have more time, dolmabahce palace, beylerbeyi palace and Anadolu Kavagi are the places that you can visit, too (in my opinion). and taking a tour in the bosphorus by boat would be also fine...

Lost years / Kaybolan Yillar - Sezen Aksu

There is no turning back, together we decided to seperate / Donusu yok beraberce karar verdik ayrIlmaya
    Should get used to seperating our ways in a friendly way / AlIsmalI arkadasca yollarI ayIrmaya
    Now tears shouldn't fall down anymore unnecessarily / simdi artIk gozyaslarI gereksiz akmamalI
    Should get used to cure our pain by ourselves / AlIsmalI kendi yaramIzI kendimiz sarmaya
    Now words are inadequate , they are meaningless / simdi artIk kelimeler yetersiz anlamI yok
    We lost along with memories, there is no cure / Yitirmisiz anIlarla beraber faydasI yok
    Let's come and ignore these things / Gel bunlarI bIrakalIm artIk birtarafa
    We should see the truth my friend, there is no other way / Gercegi gormeliyiz dostum baska caresi yok
    Now, if they give my lost years to me / simdi bana kaybolan yIllarImI verseler
    Now if they promise a life with you / simdi bana seninle bir omur vaad etseler
    Now if they ask me "would you like to start over" / simdi bana yeniden istermisin deseler
    I dont have the right to say even a word / Tek bir soz bile soylemeye hakkIm yok

Tesekkur ederim Pinar...very useful ur informations.Have a nice w.e.