Who Sings The Original Disco/Rock Song Of Will Smith's Parody "Wild Wild West"?:

Thread: Who Sings The Original Disco/Rock Song Of Will Smith's Parody "Wild Wild West"?:

Tags: None
  1. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Thumbs up Solved: Who Sings The Original Disco/Rock Song Of Will Smith's Parody Wild Wild West?

Who sings the original disco/rock song of Will Smith's parody "Wild Wild West"? What is the name of this original disco/rock song? I already know that Kool Moe Dee did a version of "Wild Wild West". I am looking for that original disco/rock song of Will Smith's "Wild Wild West" though. Just like Sister Sledge did the song "He's The Greatest Dancer" from Will Smith's parody "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It".
    Last edited by Most Wanted Jamz; 12-12-2015 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Solved

2. datboyd33 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Most Wanted Jamz View Post
    Who sings the original disco/rock song of Will Smith's parody "Wild Wild West"? What is the name of this original disco/rock song? I already know that Kool Moe Dee did a version of "Wild Wild West". I am looking for that original disco/rock song of Will Smith's "Wild Wild West" though. Just like Sister Sledge did the song "He's The Greatest Dancer" from Will Smith's parody "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It".
    the song is not really a parody. but the samples are from:

stevie wonder - "i wish"
    YouTube - Stevie Wonder - I Wish (the original version)

kool moe dee - "wild wild west"
    Yo! Dream Chimney Raps : Kool Moe Dee - Wild, Wild West

hope that helps

3. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Smile Thanks! That was the one I was looking for.

Thanks! That was the one I was looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by datboyd33 View Post
    the song is not really a parody. but the samples are from:

stevie wonder - "i wish"
    YouTube - Stevie Wonder - I Wish (the original version)

kool moe dee - "wild wild west"
    Yo! Dream Chimney Raps : Kool Moe Dee - Wild, Wild West

hope that helps