Song in American Eagle.

Thread: Song in American Eagle.

Tags: None
  1. lope42 said:

Default Song in American Eagle.

I would appreciate it if someone would help me with this. I have spend 2 hours looking for it and I still cannot find it.

I heard it today while I was shopping at American Eagle. There was a rapper but he was raping over a older song. I don't remember any of the words but it was a pretty good song. Does anyone know what I am talking about?
  2. KylaR59 said:

I was in american eagle today and i heard a song that i really liked, but now i can't remember many of the lyrics. all that i remember was that it said something about "under the covers" and that it was a female singer who maybe sounded like a lot of the newer UK singers. I'm thinking it said "naked" too, but i could be wrong. Anyone know?
  3. potcfan77 said:

Quote Originally Posted by KylaR59 View Post
    I was in american eagle today and i heard a song that i really liked, but now i can't remember many of the lyrics. all that i remember was that it said something about "under the covers" and that it was a female singer who maybe sounded like a lot of the newer UK singers. I'm thinking it said "naked" too, but i could be wrong. Anyone know?
    omg- i think im looking for the exact same song! no leads yet, but ill keep you posted!
  4. DavidSep30 said:

Quote Originally Posted by KylaR59 View Post
    Check out Lily Allen - Littlest Things
    - That was fall 1 dvd, i hope it is what you are looking for.

YouTube - Littlest Things - Lily Allen