peggy zina--pouthena!! greeklish to english!!plz

Thread: peggy zina--pouthena!! greeklish to english!!plz

Tags: None
  1. mixaela88 said:

Post peggy zina--pouthena!! greeklish to english!!plz

hey i am lookin for the lyrics to pouthena by peggy zina!
    and also lyrics to her other song called sti saloniki!!
    she such a great sing love her musica!...
    thnx mixaela :P

maria_gr said:

Pouthena / Nowhere

Prepi na drepese, prepi na kles / You must be ashamed, you must cry
    Dikeologies allo pia mi mou les / Don’t tell me excuses anymore
    Min kourazese / Don’t get tired
    De m' agapas, de niazese / You don’t love me, you don’t care
    Prepi na psakso alli agapi na vro / I have to find another love
    den ine efkolo, den ine arketo / it’s not easy, it’s not enough
    ki esi viazese, na figis etimazese / and you’re in hurry, you’re getting prepared to go away

Vourkomena ta matia, ta hili sto stoma stegna / Eyes filled with tears, the lips on the mouth (are) dry
    De tha pas, de tha pas pouthena / You won’t go, you won’t go anywhere
    T' onoma sou fonazo / I call your name
    dakrizo ston kosmo brosta / I weep in front of the others
    Ma esi, ma esi pouthena / But you, but you (are) nowhere

Otan se skeftome, yelao, pono / When I think of you, I laugh, I pain
    tin monaksia mou mes sta matia kito / I look my loneliness in the eyes
    Se fantazome, se thelo, se hriazome / I imagine you, I want you, I need you
    Ki otan thimame ola afta pou 'hes pi / And when I remember all the things you had said
    Ena parapono me piani yiati ke thimono pou yia sena akoma liono / I’m filling with sorrow and I get mad that I still melt for you

Vourkomena ta matia, ta hili sto stoma stegna / Eyes filled with tears, the lips in the mouth (are) dry
    Ma esi, ma esi pouthena / But you, but you (are) nowhere

Vourkomena ta matia, ta hili sto stoma stegna / Eyes filled with tears, the lips in the mouth (are) dry
    Ma esi, ma esi, ma esi, ma esi pouthena, pouthena, pouthena / But you, but you, but you, but you (are) nowhere, nowhere, nowhere
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

Sti Saloniki / To Saloniki

Irthes ke efiyes san anemos ke tora den katalaveno pos / You came and left like wind and now I don’t understand how
    mou ipes «s' agapao», ma prepi allou na pao, na sotho. / did you tell me «I love you», but I have to go somewhere else, to be saved.
    Prosopikos mou isoun aggelos ke tora skotiniazi o ouranos. / You were my personal angel and now the sky darkens.
    Otan mou les antio yinomaste ki i dio enas kaimos. / When you tell me goodbye we both become a sorrow.

Ki an den anehese ta vourkomena matia, / And if you can’t bear the filled with tears eyes,
    ki an den boris tis makrines diadromes, / and if you can’t bear the distant excursions,
    sti Saloniki na min erhese pote, tis Kiriakes. / then don’t ever come to Saloniki, on Sundays.

Na se kitazo allo den boro yiati berdevome ke aporo, / I can’t watch you anymore cause I’m getting confused and I wonder,
    pou les pos den adehis sto plai sou na m' ehis, aporo. / that you say that you don’t bear to have me beside you, I wonder.
    Ipes na se aggizo pos de thes ki oti thimase panta afta pou les. / You said that you don’t want me to touch you and that you always remember what you say.
    Apo ena «kata lathos» kanis megalo lathos ke tha kles. / From a «by mistake», you make a big mistake and you’ll cry.

Ki an den anehese ta vourkomena matia, / And if you can’t bear the filled with tears eyes,
    ki an den boris tis makrines diadromes, / and if you can’t bear the distant excursions,
    sti Saloniki na min erhese pote, tis Kiriakes. / then don’t ever come to Saloniki, on Sundays.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~