anybody know this track? "i got no money...to buy you flowers..."

Thread: anybody know this track? "i got no money...to buy you flowers..."

Tags: None
  1. thehillshave eyes said:

Cool anybody know this track? "i got no money...to buy you flowers..."

ok here goes nothin':

does anybody know the song that plays in the following episode at this precise moment? -

it is the episode when that long haired dude leaves that girl's motorcycle helmet on the sofa at that guy's beach house and the girls are crying.

then, there is a moment in when the episode is transitioning into a scene where all the characters are out at some club and the song that is playing is that suicidal song....well, right before that, there is the transition scene, and there is a Porsche 911 making a left hand turn putting its convertible top up, and a song plays...the lyrics go something like this "i got no money.......to buy you flowers.....or diamond ring..."

that ain't accurate.

anybody got a title/artist on that one?
  2. datboyd33 said:

Quote Originally Posted by thehillshave eyes View Post
    ok here goes nothin':

does anybody know the song that plays in the following episode at this precise moment? -

it is the episode when that long haired dude leaves that girl's motorcycle helmet on the sofa at that guy's beach house and the girls are crying.
    tv version:

16 Frames - "Let's Not Pretend"
    MySpace.com - 16 Frames - Los Angeles, California - Rock / Rock / Rock - www.myspace.com/16frames

then, there is a moment in when the episode is transitioning into a scene where all the characters are out at some club and the song that is playing is that suicidal song....well, right before that, there is the transition scene, and there is a Porsche 911 making a left hand turn putting its convertible top up, and a song plays...the lyrics go something like this "i got no money.......to buy you flowers.....or diamond ring..."

that ain't accurate.

anybody got a title/artist on that one?
    Timbaland - "The Way I Are"
    YouTube - Timbaland - The Way I Are OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO
  3. thehillshave eyes said:

thank you.