Best music, best stars

Thread: Best music, best stars

Tags: None

mister Xazos said:

Wow, what have I missed ?

@ Veronika: Darling, you have disapointed me. I expected from you to pay me to kill him and you to come and save him.

@ Sousy: Do a great job with the cadavre of Nino, aaah sorry, I wanted to say, with Nino You'll have to work a looot.

@ Dimitris: I had some sort of same problems with a teacher, but I went from that school; the nightmare is over. Btw, I like math too, although now my profil in high school is filology clasical languages (+ancient greek , +latine). I can say I love all sciences, I'm very curious and about to know everything.

If you remember guys, I wrote smth in Romanian. Well guys, I'm very glad to make part of this forum, because I met new people and who can be named true humans.
    Thank you
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

madelaine said:

Quote Originally Posted by YpNoS View Post
    Proti Maiou is not an Alkinoos song

And well, the "models" thing is a general conclusion. You see how hard they try to look "perfect" and how much their pshycology gets affected by the most insignifact comment like "Your hair is terrible today" and so on. In that point of view, I find models fake and also very sad people.
    Here is again the gay thing.. In high school I had chem for 3 years.. Two of them I have the same prof.. and guess what.. he was gay! lol and a terrible teacher anyhow. On the other hand, I was attracted to maths not cuz of the profs but of the mystery behind numbers and problems. Now, my ability is far lost since I have to deal with political and diplomatic studies but I guess everyone has to pay his own choices. Nevertheless, bravo.. you amaze me WHo said that looks dont go along with brain

And Veronika you dont have to get shot... just push Ninos uhm bottoms (****!) a bit off the scene and then fall on him (by accident of course).. Just like a typical Hollywood movie lol ANyhow, you never know. And it is true that love is blind. Look at my woman for example. She is blind for sure lol

RespeKt

Mmm..models again. Let me tell you something about the modeling world. It's dirty. That’s why I quit. By the time you get to be famous, you need to go through many 'adventures'. When I got to the stage of ‘moving on with my career’ I realized that it’s not the right world for me.

And, was this for me? “Nevertheless, bravo.. you amaze me WHo said that looks dont go along with brain” sorry if not.

LOL. nice experience with chem . a teacher can influence a student's career very much!

panselinos said:

Toni, like Ypnos pointed out, "Πρώτη Μαΐου" is not a song of Alkinoos Ioannidis.
    It's a Vasilis Papakonstantinou song, written by the famous Manos Loizos.

I'll allow myself to copy and paste a comment I made here long time ago, related to that misunderstanding:

"I assume you've listened to Ioannidis' latest album "Synantisi". It's not a new album actually, it's a compilation of all the songs Alkinoos has written for other people, sung in other artists releases, soundtracks, performed other singers songs... etc.
    In a nutshell: all of the songs he has never released on any of his own albums.

For instance, "Ιδαίοι δάκτυλοι" is a song (an actual Orphic hymn, in Ancient Greek of course), included in Daemonia Nymphe's album of the same name. "Εγώ κι εσύ μαζί" (duet with Tzimis Panousis) is from Toy Story's OST (originally: Randy Newman and Lyle Lovett), "Η τέλεια παρεξήγηση" is from one of Active Member's albums, "Μπαξέ Τσιφλίκι" is a famous rempetiko song by Vasilis Tsitsanis, "Ένα το χελιδόνι" is...
    Now that's a classic. It's a part of Odysseas Elytis' (Noble Prize laureate in Literature) masterpiece "Axion Esti", which the composer Mikis Theodorakis has turned into a great oratorio.
    The others are just songs Alkinoos has written for artists like Eleni Tsaligopoulou and Eleftheria Arvanitaki."

panselinos said:

And it is true that love is blind. Look at my woman for example. She is blind for sure lol
    Are you questioning my taste? And insulting my man?
    Χάνω τον έλεγχο και γίνομαι θηρίο...

Speaking of which, there's another singer I like a lot - Mihalis Emirlis.

mister Xazos said:

You missed some things Panselinos. hahaa
    I didn't see you around these days
    How were your days ? Here it's raining again and again... Tired of this rain...
    Last edited by mister Xazos; 09-12-2007 at 05:43 PM.
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

panselinos said:

Nah, I'm here, Soso. I hurt my leg badly (cracked a bone), so now I'm stuck at home, which doesn't get me very excited.

The weather is fine. I just love autumn with all it's beauty and colors, but... not what follows after.

Just finished the book I was reading - "After Dark" by Haruki Murakami.
    Now I'm taking a break with one of the new comics of Arkas (another one of my obsessions lol) "Εχθροί εξ αίματος", and laughing out loud.
    Gotta get "Ο Θεός είναι καλός άνθρωπος", too.

YpNoS said:

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Mmm..models again. Let me tell you something about the modeling world. It's dirty. That’s why I quit. By the time you get to be famous, you need to go through many 'adventures'. When I got to the stage of ‘moving on with my career’ I realized that it’s not the right world for me.

And, was this for me? “Nevertheless, bravo.. you amaze me WHo said that looks dont go along with brain” sorry if not.

LOL. nice experience with chem . a teacher can influence a student's career very much!

Well I hope I wasnt misunderstood by mentionin that again. I did that with good heart. And I will agree with the dirty part. Sad but true as dearest Metallica states.

Yes it was for you and it is one of the things I like in a woman. Brains and looks. So my *** is lucky I have Panselinos as my other half. And I am sure your future husband will feel the same about you.

And damn teachers!!! lol My fav teacher in high school insisted i should go to study at polytechnic university, physics maths etc... But something inside me, brought me in the diplomacy and international relations university.. I hope i will not regret it although I have the "sperm of diplomacy" in me.

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    Are you questioning my taste? And insulting my man?
    Χάνω τον έλεγχο και γίνομαι θηρίο...

Speaking of which, there's another singer I like a lot - Mihalis Emirlis.
    You are tasty indeed so no

Ela na kanoume tin pipa tis eirinis, that version of Emirlis I like as well (Yoda style)..

and bla bla Alkinoos bla bla bla

"Τα αλλοπαρμένα αγγελούδια μου κοίτα
    πως ξεμυτάνε απ’ του ουρανού τα λημέρια
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως
    απόψε θα έχουμε μια όμορφη νύχτα
    κι αύριο θα είναι μια καλύτερη μέρα.."

madelaine said:

Well I hope I wasnt misunderstood by mentionin that again. I did that with good heart. And I will agree with the dirty part. Sad but true as dearest Metallica states.

Yes it was for you and it is one of the things I like in a woman. Brains and looks. So my *** is lucky I have Panselinos as my other half. And I am sure your future husband will feel the same about you.

And damn teachers!!! lol My fav teacher in high school insisted i should go to study at polytechnic university, physics maths etc... But something inside me, brought me in the diplomacy and international relations university.. I hope i will not regret it although I have the "sperm of diplomacy" in me.

You are tasty indeed so no

Ela na kanoume tin pipa tis eirinis, that version of Emirlis I like as well (Yoda style)..

and bla bla Alkinoos bla bla bla

I didn't misunderstand you. I know what the outsiders see and think about it: beauty and dirt. Well, it belongs to the past. It’s not something to dedicate your life for. I always believed that a diploma is what shapes someone as a person; education is what offers style and a well-rounded perspective of the world.

My future husband… J wow! That’s still so high for me. I’m 19, eager to become independent in my professional life. I sometimes worry about my emotional life; seems like I don’t have time for it.

I am looking forward to become a bioengineer…but guess what? International relations would have been my second choice. I actually was offered the chance to study in Athens for international relations, by an English program, of course. I wish I could do that so bad! But first I need to finish the degree I’ve started.

Good night guys!! sleep well!

veronika_pooh said:

Mmmmm,interesting plan with falling by accident over him...I'm not sure this would work,U know I have to use all my lil woman secrets
    Soso mou...I'll never ask U to do such thing,nooo good sisters don't put their brothers in such risk
    Don't worry guys,I have my plan,and I'll let U know what will happen
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

YpNoS said:

I didn't misunderstand you. I know what the outsiders see and think about it: beauty and dirt. Well, it belongs to the past. It’s not something to dedicate your life for. I always believed that a diploma is what shapes someone as a person; education is what offers style and a well-rounded perspective of the world.

My future husband… J wow! That’s still so high for me. I’m 19, eager to become independent in my professional life. I sometimes worry about my emotional life; seems like I don’t have time for it.

I am looking forward to become a bioengineer…but guess what? International relations would have been my second choice. I actually was offered the chance to study in Athens for international relations, by an English program, of course. I wish I could do that so bad! But first I need to finish the degree I’ve started.

Good night guys!! sleep well!
    I will surely agree with everything and just say I am happy someone thinks that way! As for the time, dont worry.. when it comes, you will find it

The universities in Athens and their international relations schools have derived from my university which was the first in that area of social sciences (ÐáíåðéóôÞìéï Ìáêåäïíßáò - University of Macedonia : English) The problem is that in terms of a job, it is rather difficult to find something specific in the field I have studied. But who knows.. Future belongs to the brave anyhow!

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    Mmmmm,interesting plan with falling by accident over him...I'm not sure this would work,U know I have to use all my lil woman secrets
    Soso mou...I'll never ask U to do such thing,nooo good sisters don't put their brothers in such risk
    Don't worry guys,I have my plan,and I'll let U know what will happen
    When THAT happens, you will have to let me know in advance so I can prepare the Greek press and tv channels And I ll be happy to be the couple's (you and Nino's) PR manager lol
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως

panselinos said:

I always believed that a diploma is what shapes someone as a person; education is what offers style and a well-rounded perspective of the world.
    Ah... So you think a diploma can make you smarter, more intelligent, more beautiful, or a better person? Hehe, you get your diploma and all of a sudden you become different - 5 levels higher. Well, you actually don't.
    You can't count on that to form your personality. That lies in your own hands.

What a diploma can do is help you find a decent job, in order to get material comforts and live a decent life in this cruel world.
    But it does not shape you. Neither do your clothes, nor your car.

What shapes you is your deeds and the choices you make.

I'm sorry if I sound edifying, that's not my intention.

P.S. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying people should remain uneducated, ignorant analphabets. Not at all. Education is extremely important of course. It helps you improve your knowledge, but does not make you who you are.

madelaine said:

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    Ah... So you think a diploma can make you smarter, more intelligent, more beautiful, or a better person? Hehe, you get your diploma and all of a sudden you become different - 5 levels higher. Well, you actually don't.
    You can't count on that to form your personality. That lies in your own hands.

What a diploma can do is help you find a decent job, in order to get material comforts and live a decent life in this cruel world.
    But it does not shape you. Neither do your clothes, nor your car.

What shapes you is your deeds and the choices you make.

I'm sorry if I sound edifying, that's not my intention.

P.S. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying people should remain uneducated, ignorant analphabets. Not at all. Education is extremely important of course. It helps you improve your knowledge, but does not make you who you are.

It’s not about the diploma itself. Lets face it! You can purchase diplomas if you have enough money to do so! A diploma should reflect the hard work you’ve done, not the name of the college you had fun in. I do believe that a diploma makes one more sophisticated; why? Because of the knowledge you gain throughout the way. Knowledge is what makes us more definite and self-confident. One cannot manage all the information if it wasn’t for a specific educational system…I trust the fact that after 5-6 years of college I will see the world through more perspectives.
    Intelligence is what you’re born with… but educating you intelligence is what you do your whole lifetime. It’s up to every each of us how they choose to do that.

The challenges that my studies have offered me made me find out many characteristics about myself... I know myself better because of my constant desire for education.

People have different opinions. I picture education as something mental and psychological, not something material. I would be so bored of myself if I wouldn’t study . I know it sounds weird… it’s just my way of being. The only thing I need for my completion is love.

panselinos said:

It's like stating that if Orhan Pamuk, for instance, hadn't been awarded the Noble Prize for Literature, he wouldn't have been the wonderful writer he is.
    A ridiculous statement, don't you reckon.

Or if you have no diploma, that means you don't work hard?
    Or that people who don't have diplomas are lower than the ones who do?
    Perhaps I should be disdainful of everyone who doesn't know what a "nasal mutation" is?
    Pretty egocentric and prejudiced. And not very reasonable.

Life itself makes one more sophisticated. Experience.
    In 5-6 years you'll see the world through a different perspective either way.

It’s up to every each of us how they choose to do that.
    Indeed! The choices you make is what matters, not how many papers you possess.

Because even one thousand diplomas could not make you a better person for your family, for your friends, for your own self.
    They could make you just an officially acknowledged expert in.. something.
    Which, of course, would be great, but it's not enough.

To be eager for knowledge is creditable, and education is a worthwhile end in itself. Yet you should feel it as a necessity, because knowledge and education are not one and the same thing, they are not terms that are interchangeable – knowledge goes way beyond education. And beyond diplomas.
    Wisdom. ; ))

Who could be bored at the age of 19 anyway?

______

Xristos kai Panagia! I do sound like a mormon preacher! LOL I apologize.

veronika_pooh said:

When THAT happens, you will have to let me know in advance so I can prepare the Greek press and tv channels And I ll be happy to be the couple's (you and Nino's) PR manager lol
    HahahahOk,don't worry,U'll be the first to know,U helped me a lot after allAhhh,when I think of how many people helped me here with NINO and how many have written my stupid talking bout him...it's going to be a BIIIIG wedding

blue velvet said:

HahahahOk,don't worry,U'll be the first to know,U helped me a lot after allAhhh,when I think of how many people helped me here with NINO and how many have written my stupid talking bout him...it's going to be a BIIIIG wedding
    BIG GREEK WEDDING?!

by the way, if you will need a nanny and houskeeper, it's my profession

susi
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;

veronika_pooh said:

Hahaha,OMG,I'm so lucky,have a PR,nanny,which r so nice to meCan't wish for more

blue velvet said:

Hahaha,OMG,I'm so lucky,have a PR,nanny,which r so nice to meCan't wish for more
    ok, so let's discuss about the sellary

susi
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;

YpNoS said:

big greek fat wedding lol (or whatever the title of the movie was...)

And omorfi we all agree that the journey is that matters, not the destination. And ofcourse, the ability to handle the knowledge you have obtained during the years, wisdom comes with age and experience, through the lessons you learn with the hard way, through the good memories and the mistakes
    The university is the means to provide that. What you do after it, it is your call. And who can argue on the fact that they are wise men, intelligent and educated that have never been into a university or a school!

-d

PS. Orea vizia. TELOS!
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως

panselinos said:

What you do before and during that time is your call, too.

Wisdom does not always mean old age.

veronika_pooh said:

Hahaha,I love that movieThe Portokalos,hahahahah

Mmmm,Salary,NINO's rich and he's in Greece...talk with him,hahahah