Best music, best stars

Thread: Best music, best stars

Tags: None

y! said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by YpNoS View Post
    Dunno about other countries, but tonight Greece is on fire! Our boys in basketball team has made us proud once again and turn over a negative score of 16 points that Slovenia had as an advantage in just 5 mins which is a new record for a national team.
    Tomorrow we meet and we greet the Spanish team and I hope on Sunday night we will be in the final game.
    Its a bad thing for our politicians since on Sunday we have elections but.. basketball comes first

Hot damn, this game was better than ... I wont say it cuz my woman will slap me lol! My heart still beats 200 times per minute lol

Regards from hellish Hellas
    I hoped that will happendand I am happy because of that

well..I had to cheer for someone since Serbia finished@#$%^&
    and I can say that I love Greece like it's my own country..
    ..so I hope you will be in final,like you were in Belgrade

btw...when is the match tomorrow?

YpNoS said:

8pm is the game of Greece..

and y! thanks alot. Our countries are connected in a brotherlike way and I am glad that you, and I am guessin more Serbians, will support Greece tomorrow

And for those who are possibly interested in watchin the last 100 dramatic seconds of the game where Greece from 62-53 managed to win 62-63... Multimedia center

(Btw, what a game between us! This Milicevic was just perfect.. despite his after-game statements lol)
    Last edited by YpNoS; 09-14-2007 at 06:31 PM.
    "Τα αλλοπαρμένα αγγελούδια μου κοίτα
    πως ξεμυτάνε απ’ του ουρανού τα λημέρια
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως
    απόψε θα έχουμε μια όμορφη νύχτα
    κι αύριο θα είναι μια καλύτερη μέρα.."

y! said:

I am watch the game beetwen Greece and Slovenia right now on serbian national tv,but it's 2/4..it's easier to watch not cause I know result : )))))

and about our 2 countries..before I was in Greece,I was only listening stories about that friendship..my sister was in one greek family for summer 10 years ago,and they treated her like she is their child..I remember when she came back from Greece with so many presents from them...I think that Red Cross and some greek organization(maybe greek red cross too) are jstill organizing that visits for serbian children(most of them are children from part of the country where war was like Bosnia,and Kosovo now)..and I don't remember some other country did that for our children exept greece..and I like that,because I think we are connected on lots of levels..and my last 2 years in Greece approve my opinion

and that game between us..I don't know what to say..u probably don't know it,but I guess we are trying to make some new team,and most of the player are really young..I hope we'll be better and be like that team that defeated you in Athens '95..so honestly,I think that no one expected some huge result this year..so me neither..
    and I think also that greek team still doesn't play that good like they can..like last championship for example..hope u'll defeate spain tomorrowI will watch it for sure

(btw. we are soooooo of topic : ))

YpNoS said:

I ll second all these

New efforts can only bring good results (our team now is also new, 3-4 years old) so I am sure in the next big tournaments Serbia will have a success..

and we re not off topic.. It says "best stars" lol
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως

mister Xazos said:

Well, I hope Serbija will be better, because it's nice to see such a competition. Although in Greece's Team many are over 17 years, they are really good My Papaloukas rulles
    I'm speachless this night. 1/2 and 1/2
    I was sure Greece will win !
    Believe me Dimitris that I had the same pulse. I started to scream when Papaloukas marked the last points. and whole night I celebrated our victory.
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

y! said:

I am really sorry 'cause Greece don't go to final
    I couldn't watch the game,I was at work,but I called my mother every 10 minutes to see resultI will watch it tonight...

I also hope Serbia will be better..we had great team in past couple of years..but none of that players plays now

maria_gr said:

Don't remind me that y! mou! **** España!
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

y! said:

in past,I lost my nervs on those things..but what can we do now
    believe me,I felt like serbia lost..so..I understand you..

madelaine said:

In one of the latest threads, Blue_velvet said the following: 'oh, and especially greek men are suffering like no other men on the whole earth!'

It is true that 98-99% of the Greek songs are love songs... ? and most of them are sung from a broken heart...?

LADIES!!! Can we trust a handsome Greek man's love????

madelaine said:

Gentlemen... you are more than welcomed to answer

YpNoS said:

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Gentlemen... you are more than welcomed to answer
    Quoting: "Never trust the "always" of men in love and the "never"s of drunk men
    "
    "Ποτε μην πιστευετε τα παντα των ερωτευμενων και τα ποτε των μεθυσμενων.. ακομα και αν τα ακουσετε για δευτερη φορα" - Μανος Ξυδους

Men are men everywhere like women are women.. If there is something special about Greek men or Balkan ppl in general, that is the passion and the strong heart we have. For some women this is scary. For some other, it is attractive. Depends how you see it.
    We mostly act according to our heart and that always lead us to trouble since sometimes we cant think sober. But when we love a woman, we love her with all of our heart and she is our "queen", she most important for us. As a matter of trust well.. you really have to know someone very well before you trust him/her. And that is a worldwide rule
    Last edited by YpNoS; 09-17-2007 at 01:59 PM.
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως

YpNoS said:

And Spain and Lithuania played much better than Greece and they deserved to win. But it was not fair the whole tournament.. We had less than 20 hours of rest before our game with Spain, where Spain had over 48 hours of rest.. Anyhow, this team doesnt need any excuses. They did well and they made us proud once again with their fight. I end this here before I start breaking things in my livin room (it still hurts lol)
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως

blue velvet said:

I had no time to follow the world-champigonship - I have a terrible mass here at home.

some boxes to leave in germany, some suitcases with all things I need in greece, and a lot of things I have to throw...

...and on top, a lot of things I have to think and to do BEFORE I will leave to greece.

I hope I will not forget anything

susi
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;

madelaine said:

Quoting: "Never trust the "always" of men in love and the "never"s of drunk men
    "
    "Ποτε μην πιστευετε τα παντα των ερωτευμενων και τα ποτε των μεθυσμενων.. ακομα και αν τα ακουσετε για δευτερη φορα" - Μανος Ξυδους

Men are men everywhere like women are women.. If there is something special about Greek men or Balkan ppl in general, that is the passion and the strong heart we have. For some women this is scary. For some other, it is attractive. Depends how you see it.
    We mostly act according to our heart and that always lead us to trouble since sometimes we cant think sober. But when we love a woman, we love her with all of our heart and she is our "queen", she most important for us. As a matter of trust well.. you really have to know someone very well before you trust him/her. And that is a worldwide rule

It's been said that Greek men are more romantic. It has also been said that latins are very romantic as well. And as I've experienced, culture does make a difference.
    I have been fortunate enough to travel and meet many people. I've seen different styles which makes me conclude that people love, sing, live in a different way.
    I was looking for more opinions I can confess myself how some men are.
    I have been told about a Greek man's 'queen'. I actually love it the way it is. "and you are my king", I suppose - it's what a woman shall say.

YpNoS said:

It's been said that Greek men are more romantic. It has also been said that latins are very romantic as well. And as I've experienced, culture does make a difference.
    I have been fortunate enough to travel and meet many people. I've seen different styles which makes me conclude that people love, sing, live in a different way.
    I was looking for more opinions I can confess myself how some men are.
    I have been told about a Greek man's 'queen'. I actually love it the way it is. "and you are my king", I suppose - it's what a woman shall say.
    My king.. hmm not always. You see, young ppl here have this problem.. They just cant stay in one "nest" as Xristakis says. So since monogamy is a rare phenomenon and divorces reach very high levels of percentage, romance is dying slowly but steady
    It will be rare to see a relationship last long and strong.
    Luckily, there are the exceptions that verify the rule.
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως

madelaine said:

My king.. hmm not always. You see, young ppl here have this problem.. They just cant stay in one "nest" as Xristakis says. So since monogamy is a rare phenomenon and divorces reach very high levels of percentage, romance is dying slowly but steady
    It will be rare to see a relationship last long and strong.
    Luckily, there are the exceptions that verify the rule.

Oh! You are so rational . Rationality is still what keeps me away from pure emotional satisfaction. And YES, you are so right. Monogamy is unique. I just want to believe that it exists and it can exist for me. Of course, we always associate best things with ourselves. And... then... our self-assertion is essential; whether we believe in what's best for us or not. I'm 19 ... and if I'll go on checking the today's statistics I will fail to concentrate on what’s right. I don’t want to create a self-deceit…
    “Kings ” and “queens” will always rule over the strongest relationships. Thank you for your opinion. I was expecting you to be more optimistic about love; maybe you are and it’s just me who interprets it wrong.

YpNoS said:

Oh! You are so rational . Rationality is still what keeps me away from pure emotional satisfaction. And YES, you are so right. Monogamy is unique. I just want to believe that it exists and it can exist for me. Of course, we always associate best things with ourselves. And... then... our self-assertion is essential; whether we believe in what's best for us or not. I'm 19 ... and if I'll go on checking the today's statistics I will fail to concentrate on what’s right. I don’t want to create a self-deceit…
    “Kings ” and “queens” will always rule over the strongest relationships. Thank you for your opinion. I was expecting you to be more optimistic about love; maybe you are and it’s just me who interprets it wrong.
    You have to fall till the bottom, to rise again.
    You need to love first in order to hate something.
    You need to miss someone, so you can be excited when you see him again.
    You need distance, to appreciate what you had in front of you.
    You need sadness, to feel happiness to its full.

We have been slapped by love, we get slapped and we will get slapped by it throughout our lives. That is the only sure thing.
    Yet, what we are left with is good memories and knowledge from our mistakes.
    It always takes two to tango, and its always the fault of both ppl if a relation doesnt work.
    Sometimes, love works against you.
    But when it works for you, be very sure that you are living life at its fullest. You are a complete person and you ll give everything for this to go on.

I ll stick with my belief though and say that in one relationship, everyone should have his/hers window open. A little space just for himself/herself. A space of freedom. It is essential for a relation.

And lets not forget. The best relationship is first based on friendship, then on love and sex and whatever else is an element of it. Friendship between two lovers, is the most unique thing in the world

Erotas, pws alliws na onomatisoume ayti tin ormi... - Kazantzakis has wrote a beautiful piece of work on love. I will try to post and translate it at some point when i have the time

For someone at your age, your head lies on your shoulders and I am sure you will keep it that way Its been my pleasure droppin my 2 euros and 10 cents on this.
    Last edited by YpNoS; 09-17-2007 at 08:55 PM.
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως

panselinos said:

Kazantzakis has wrote a beautiful piece of work on love.
    Ο Έρωτας; Πως αλλιώς να ονοματίσουμε την ορμή που, ως ματιάσει την ύλη, γοητεύεται και θέλει να τυπώσει απάνω της την όψη της; Αντικρίζει το σώμα και θέλει να το περάσει, να σμίξει με την άλλη κρυμμένη στο σώμα τούτο ερωτική κραυγή, να γενούν ένα, να χαθούν, να γίνουν αθάνατες μέσα στο γιο. Ζυγώνει την ψυχή και θέλει να σοφιλιάσει, να μην υπάρχουν εγώ και 'συ· φυσάει απάνω στη μάζα τους ανθρώπους και θέλει, συντρίβοντας τις αντίστασες του νου και του κορμιού, να σμίξουν όλες οι πνοές, να γίνουν άνεμος σφοδρός, ν' ανασηκώσουν τη γης! Στις πιο κρίσιμες στιγμές, ο Έρωτας συναρπάζει και σμίγει με βία τους ανθρώπους, οχτρούς και φίλους, καλούς και κακούς, είναι μια πνοή ανώτερη τους, ανεξάρτητη από την επιθυμία κι από τα έργα τους. Είναι η πνοή του Θεού, η αναπνοή του, απάνω στη γης!
    Κατεβαίνει απάνω στους ανθρώπους, όπως του αρέσει. Σα χορός, σαν έρωτας, σαν πείνα, σα θρησκεία, σα σφαγή. Δε μας ρωτάει.

Σ' αγαπάω, Mr. 2 euros and 10 cents.

YpNoS said:

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    Ο Έρωτας; Πως αλλιώς να ονοματίσουμε την ορμή που, ως ματιάσει την ύλη, γοητεύεται και θέλει να τυπώσει απάνω της την όψη της; Αντικρίζει το σώμα και θέλει να το περάσει, να σμίξει με την άλλη κρυμμένη στο σώμα τούτο ερωτική κραυγή, να γενούν ένα, να χαθούν, να γίνουν αθάνατες μέσα στο γιο. Ζυγώνει την ψυχή και θέλει να σοφιλιάσει, να μην υπάρχουν εγώ και 'συ· φυσάει απάνω στη μάζα τους ανθρώπους και θέλει, συντρίβοντας τις αντίστασες του νου και του κορμιού, να σμίξουν όλες οι πνοές, να γίνουν άνεμος σφοδρός, ν' ανασηκώσουν τη γης! Στις πιο κρίσιμες στιγμές, ο Έρωτας συναρπάζει και σμίγει με βία τους ανθρώπους, οχτρούς και φίλους, καλούς και κακούς, είναι μια πνοή ανώτερη τους, ανεξάρτητη από την επιθυμία κι από τα έργα τους. Είναι η πνοή του Θεού, η αναπνοή του, απάνω στη γης!
    Κατεβαίνει απάνω στους ανθρώπους, όπως του αρέσει. Σα χορός, σαν έρωτας, σαν πείνα, σα θρησκεία, σα σφαγή. Δε μας ρωτάει.

Σ' αγαπάω, Mr. 2 euros and 10 cents.
    Yes this is Kazatzakis piece of work on Erotas.. just brilliant and beautiful

I am happy you still keep it omorfi. I owe you a kiss a la dimi way
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως

blue velvet said:

LADIES!!! Can we trust a handsome Greek man's love????
    olà, là difficult question - I never trust in words, I trust in everything I SEE, to tell a woman, s'agapo gia panda is easy and those are only 4 words, but to live really the promised things, it's difficult. So I prefer to experiencing!

susi
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;