Best music, best stars

Thread: Best music, best stars

Tags: None

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by YpNoS View Post
    I am happy you still keep it omorfi. I owe you a kiss a la dimi way
    Panselinos you're so lucky! Twra eima periergh na mathw ti einai ayto to a la dimi way
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

YpNoS said:

Quote Originally Posted by blue velvet View Post
    olà, là difficult question - I never trust in words, I trust in everything I SEE, to tell a woman, s'agapo gia panda is easy and those are only 4 words, but to live really the promised things, it's difficult. So I prefer to experiencing!

susi
    What stops to be heard, it doesn't mean that it stops to exist.. What you see is not always what you see Sometimes you just follow your heart.. And s'agapo is more than 2 words for some men "gia panda" is a fake line in my opinion.. as I said,

Quoting: "Never trust the "always" of men in love.."

but when a Greek MAN - not a kid nor a teen - says "s'agapo" then it means something if not everything. And ofcourse there are exceptions but on the love matter, men are rather careful - not being in love (erotas) but in love (agapi).

Always in my humble opinion,

-d
    "Τα αλλοπαρμένα αγγελούδια μου κοίτα
    πως ξεμυτάνε απ’ του ουρανού τα λημέρια
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως
    απόψε θα έχουμε μια όμορφη νύχτα
    κι αύριο θα είναι μια καλύτερη μέρα.."

blue velvet said:

but when a Greek MAN - not a kid nor a teen - says "s'agapo" then it means something if not everything. And of course there are exceptions but on the love matter, men are rather careful - not being in love (erotas) but in love (agapi).

Always in my humble opinion,

-d
    I agree, I only wanted to describe that words, no matter which ones, are easy to say, that it's easy to say, promise something, but difficult to live according to these words (in some cases).

my exfriend for example, a german guy no greek, told me always I love you, AND I know he was honest, BUT finally we split, and his last sentence was, I will love you for ever - so you see, why I am carefull with 'big' words

susi
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;

YpNoS said:

Because you separated, it doesnt mean he didnt love you

Some times, love is not enough. And yes, that is a sad truth..
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως

madelaine said:

You have to fall till the bottom, to rise again.
    You need to love first in order to hate something.
    You need to miss someone, so you can be excited when you see him again.
    You need distance, to appreciate what you had in front of you.
    You need sadness, to feel happiness to its full.

We have been slapped by love, we get slapped and we will get slapped by it throughout our lives. That is the only sure thing.
    Yet, what we are left with is good memories and knowledge from our mistakes.
    It always takes two to tango, and its always the fault of both ppl if a relation doesnt work.
    Sometimes, love works against you.
    But when it works for you, be very sure that you are living life at its fullest. You are a complete person and you ll give everything for this to go on.

I ll stick with my belief though and say that in one relationship, everyone should have his/hers window open. A little space just for himself/herself. A space of freedom. It is essential for a relation.

And lets not forget. The best relationship is first based on friendship, then on love and sex and whatever else is an element of it. Friendship between two lovers, is the most unique thing in the world

Erotas, pws alliws na onomatisoume ayti tin ormi... - Kazantzakis has wrote a beautiful piece of work on love. I will try to post and translate it at some point when i have the time

For someone at your age, your head lies on your shoulders and I am sure you will keep it that way Its been my pleasure droppin my 2 euros and 10 cents on this.

You are a wonderful person. What you say makes me smile and pushes me one step ahead towards optimism. Thank you.

I will always agree on the fact that people are vulnerable in front of feelings, love. It’s the most beautiful feeling that can also strike you the worst. It’s the feeling we are looking for a lifetime and as you said, when it comes, we live life at the fullest.

You also made a good point about every person’s freedom. Many relationships ended up because of one of the lover’s suffocating pressure. I know myself what a demanding partner means. I could never live with it.

There is no place for mercy or inferiority;
    My best friend told me once: “I shiver when I smell his presence”. She is a great example for me. And you and your lady are a successful example too.
    I might be an outsider but I am getting there. I can speak your language; I will comprehend what shivering means, happiness, sadness… love.

Every age has its uniqueness. Consequently, every other year is a progress towards maturity. I am glad to see happiness from your perspective.

I would love to understand what it’s being said in the piece of art you mentioned about. Maybe one day someone will find the time to translate it. :P

It's been my pleasure as well.

YpNoS said:

Every day is unique. Took me two decades to understand that..

But I find myself able to understand the shivering part of your response. One of the strongest things I seek in my everyday life away from my woman, is indeed her scent.
    And I am far from wonderful.. more like awful and panselinos can add on that

Now, for the Erotas part, I didnt find the translated version I had made some years ago so when I have the time (or if someone else can do it properly) I will make it.

Susi check that:

It is the part from Ascetic from "To Trito Xreos" text (the third debt)

"...Χρέος σου, ήσυχα, χωρίς ελπίδα, με γενναιότητα, να βάνεις πλώρα κατά την άβυσσο. Και να λες:
    Τίποτα δεν υπάρχει!
    Τίποτα δεν υπάρχει! Μήτε ζωή, μήτε θάνατος. Κοιτάζω την ύλη και το νου σα δυο ανύπαρχτα
    ερωτικά φαντάσματα να κυνηγιούνται, να σμίγουν, να γεννούν και ν΄ αφανίζουνται, και λέω:
    "Αυτό θέλω!"
    Ξέρω τώρα— δεν ελπίζω τίποτα, δε φοβούμαι τίποτα, λυτρώθηκα από το νου κι από την καρδιά,
    ανέβηκα πιο πάνω, είμαι λεύτερος. Αυτό θέλω. Δε θέλω τίποτα άλλο. Ζητούσα ελευτερία..."

You can find your signature in here but keep in mind, there are many paragraphs before that! I found the whole book in PDF so if anyone is interested email me.

Tipota den yparxei! Not life nor death!
    Maybe one of the most optimistic (I am sure some will disagree) works of Kazantzakis.. Celebration of life and the divine part of every human being.

Telos, to complete this excellent dialogue or more like hmmm exchange of opinions and feelings, I have to add that imho the most beautiful thing that makes a woman special and beautiful, is her smile and how her whole body vibrates when smiling People are beautiful when they smile, so remember that ladies.

Yet I have to warn thee. My woman has the most beautiful smile on earth :P
    (do I deserve a cup of coffee now? lol)

(Erotas is a part of the "Relation of human with human" in the Ascetic book and it is one of the most heretic parts of his work)
    Last edited by YpNoS; 09-18-2007 at 12:11 PM.
    Κι όλοι το ξέρουν πως

panselinos said:

One of the strongest things I seek in my everyday life away from my woman, is indeed her scent.
    You have my shoes at home, arkoudaki mou.

And I am far from wonderful.. more like awful and panselinos can add on that
    Psemata!

Yet I have to warn thee. My woman has the most beautiful smile on earth :P (do I deserve a cup of coffee now? lol)
    Kai pali psemata. But from now on you'll enjoy the freshest, tastiest cup of coffee every morning.
    (Usually when I wake up in the morning and go to the kitchen, Dimi has already made coffee. Aye, wonderful my man is. )

(Ain't I laconic? Γεια σου ρε, Λεωνίδα!)

blue velvet said:

Some times, love is not enough. And yes, that is a sad truth..
    yes, for sure - it's a big problem if both partners in a relationship are married - you see it was a difficult situation I had. but it's over, and I am free, free to decide now to live in greece

susi
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;

mister Xazos said:

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Oh! You are so rational . Rationality is still what keeps me away from pure emotional satisfaction. And YES, you are so right. Monogamy is unique. I just want to believe that it exists and it can exist for me. Of course, we always associate best things with ourselves. And... then... our self-assertion is essential; whether we believe in what's best for us or not. I'm 19 ... and if I'll go on checking the today's statistics I will fail to concentrate on what’s right. I don’t want to create a self-deceit…
    “Kings ” and “queens” will always rule over the strongest relationships. Thank you for your opinion. I was expecting you to be more optimistic about love; maybe you are and it’s just me who interprets it wrong.
    Draga Maddy,
    Dupa cum iti ziceam, rationalitatea este buna numai pina intr-un punct. La ce folos sa fii mereu cu capul pe umeri si niciodata sa nu fi facut vreo prostie, ori nu lucru nebun ? Inseamna a trai ca sa treaca timpul mai repede, ori mai rau, sa treaca in final.
    Asteapta-l si fii sigura ca el va veni. Monogamia exista
    Totul este sa crezi, nimic mai mult si sa lupti pentru asta.
    Salutari.

Soso.
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

mister Xazos said:

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    Kai pali psemata. But from now on you'll enjoy the freshest, tastiest cup of coffee every morning.
    (Usually when I wake up in the morning and go to the kitchen, Dimi has already made coffee. Aye, wonderful my man is. )

(Ain't I laconic? Γεια σου ρε, Λεωνίδα!)
    Leonidas is the best
    Coffe with milk ?
    anyway, I guess you;re bored now from enormous times when I told you how nice is your re.ship with Dimitris.
    Sorry for that, but I hardly see couples like you.
    Greetings.
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...