spanish song "a rubi dum dum" or "baila baila" ?

Thread: spanish song "a rubi dum dum" or "baila baila" ?

Tags: None
  1. reichemi said:

Arrow spanish song "a rubi dum dum" or "baila baila" ?

hi,

this sommer I heared a spanish (?) song all through my summer holidays at spain. but we were not able to find it's name. can someone help me, please?

some possible words from the song (refrain): "a rubi dum dum" and "baila baila"

I also recorded one minute of it with my mobile phone, while it was played at the radio: Link to mp3 (I will remove it after I found the song title, of course)

best regards, michael
  2. orangecakez said:

That's some terrible quality, man
  3. reichemi said:

Quote Originally Posted by orangecakez View Post
    That's some terrible quality, man
    yes, I know, and I'm sorry, but maybe someone knows the song anyway

lollipop said:

@reichemi
    Don't be sorry, because orangecakez does not seem to understand, that mobile phone was the only available device at this moment for you, when this song was on...

So don't worry about that, we have had much worse samples in forums before

I'm sure this will be recognized, as the sound is clear enough, and it only takes a person, who has heard this song at least once, it is not that common tune. Unfortunately I have never heard it before.

Good luck!
  5. reichemi said:

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    @reichemi
    Don't be sorry, because orangecakez does not seem to understand, that mobile phone was the only available device at this moment for you, when this song was on...

So don't worry about that, we have had much worse samples in forums before

I'm sure this will be recognized, as the sound is clear enough, and it only takes a person, who has heard this song at least once, it is not that common tune. Unfortunately I have never heard it before.
    thanks lollipop

I'm from germany, and I never heared it since then. But in July (this year of course) at the costa del sol it was played multiple times each day....

F A B Scott said:
  7. reichemi said:

Quote Originally Posted by F A B Scott View Post
    wow, big thanks to you!!! thats the one!

artist: Alazán
    song name: Arrikitawn

F A B Scott said:

I'm very happy we've been able to help you find it.