Kohls shopping music

Thread: Kohls shopping music

Tags: None
  1. catsdujour said:

Question Kohls shopping music

We are looking for a song by a female singer, it starts off with no music, and then you hear "Johnny" in a beautiful voice... kinda sounds like Fiest, but when I looked at lyrics for their songs, none of them begin with the word Johnny, no music for a few seconds, and then music starts, and she maybe says something about being "all alone". Asking because we just had a baby girl and named her Johnnie, we were shopping at Kohls, when that song came on it was soooo surreal when we heard our 3 week old baby's name echoing through the store with no music... We've been trying to search for this song, but can't find it... can you help, please???
  2. LittleMissGiggles said:

Myabe they were lookin for da kid and den music was playinn
  3. catsdujour said:

Cool uh... lilmissgiggles

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissGiggles View Post
    Myabe they were lookin for da kid and den music was playinn
    OMG! U R SOOOOOOOO FUNNY LILMISSGIGGLES. MAY B WE SHUDA PUT A MISSIN PERSUNS REPORT OUT INSTEADA POSTIN HERE ON THIS WEBSITE DEZIGNED ESPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE LOOKIN FOR ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ABOUT SONGS AND LYRICS... DUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH... GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE...
  4. eemee said:

Quote Originally Posted by catsdujour View Post
    We are looking for a song by a female singer, it starts off with no music, and then you hear "Johnny" in a beautiful voice... kinda sounds like Fiest, but when I looked at lyrics for their songs, none of them begin with the word Johnny, no music for a few seconds, and then music starts, and she maybe says something about being "all alone". Asking because we just had a baby girl and named her Johnnie, we were shopping at Kohls, when that song came on it was soooo surreal when we heard our 3 week old baby's name echoing through the store with no music... We've been trying to search for this song, but can't find it... can you help, please???

Sounds like Johnny Come Home by Isobel Campbell
  5. alffie said:

Quote Originally Posted by catsdujour View Post

This song doesn't say Johnny, but as soon as I read she sounds like Feist and there are seconds of silence I thought it was the song I've been searching for a years as well and I heard it today at Kohls and it was driving me crazy that I couldn't find this song! Anyway, this is the song I heard... hope it's the one you're looking for: Yael Naim "New Soul"

http://youtu.be/dtslwxL_Leg