Solved: What rap song & artist: "And Now Here Comes The Music"?

Thread: Solved: What rap song & artist: "And Now Here Comes The Music"?

Tags: None
  1. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Thumbs up Solved: What rap song & artist: "And Now Here Comes The Music"?

What Disco/Rap song has the male saying, "And Now Here Comes The Music"? And then it goes into some female rapper. This female rapper sounds like Nikki D., Monie Love, or Betty Boo. It is not the song "Daddy's Little Girl" by Nikki D. There is another song that sounds like Nikki D., Monie Love, Betty Boo, or whoever that has the beginning part of "And Now Here Comes The Music". This is a good old school rap song. I do not know if this Disco/Rap song is done by Nikki D., Monie Love, Betty Boo, or whoever. Nikki D., Monie Love, and Betty Boo all sound the same to me. Can you please help me identify this song and artist?
    Last edited by Most Wanted Jamz; 12-12-2015 at 07:46 PM.

2. themurph2000 said:

That took me long enough, but here is your answer.....

The song is "(Show Me) How to Dance" by the BingoBoys featuring Princessa.

Here's a YouTube video of the song.
    The "Here Comes The Music" part actually comes from (you won't believe this) a K-Tel 1970's recording of an instructor teaching people to disco dance. When combined with the video, it's so classic. I can certainly understand why you'd want to find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqFtcCEVl_Q
    Last edited by Mumbles; 10-29-2008 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Replaced broken link

3. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Default Thank you so much.

Thank you so much. There are a lot of one hit wonders out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by themurph2000 View Post
    That took me long enough, but here is your answer.....

The song is "(Show Me) How to Dance" by the BingoBoys featuring Princessa.

Here's a YouTube video of the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aCiNzJiolo

4. Stygmha Deejay said:

Hy..i need to ask you a question...in the radio extended remix of bingop...in the " breakdown" comes out a voice of a girl similar to princessa's voice and it sounds like "hiphop hip hop -house" and thats the chorus of another song, that it goes "hip ha, hip, ha ha ha, hip ha hip ha House" or something like that...im looking for that song too...
    (Sorry for my bad english lol)...