Solved: ΠΗΓΕ ΤΡΕΙΣ: song of Hatzigiannis not translated yet, and i like very much!!!

Thread: Solved: ΠΗΓΕ ΤΡΕΙΣ: song of Hatzigiannis not translated yet, and i like very much!!!

Tags: None

omorfi said:

Span-greek... heheh...I have never actually been to Spain, only the Canary Islands. I'm sure Barcelona is a great city
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

maria_gr said:

Yes it's wonderful. That's why I'm learning spanish omorfi mou. When I speak fluently I'll visit Barcelona and Sevilla! I hope to do it soon...
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

3. tonisalado said:

Good place. Sunny islands with beautiful beaches and mountains too (One of the highest mountains of Spain is there: Teide). But it's too far from Barcelona, cos it's in front of African coast not in Mediterranean sea. I prefer another places of Spain: Catalonia, Euskadi, Galicia, maybe Andalucia...

maria_gr said:

Hehe in Andalucia they speak funny. That's why I wanna visit Sevilla! Eh if I go to Barcelona they'll speak catalan or castellano?

~Δημόκριτος~

5. tonisalado said:

Maria, in Barcelona 90% of people understand catalan and spanish, and 100% spanish. No problem for this. About 60% prefer to use catalan, but no problem with spanish with a person who is stranger.

Mi father born in Cordoba (100 km from Sevilla). They speak very fast, and "eat" a lot of consonants...So i think you will be in trouble to understand them...jejejeejejeje...But you can say "por favor, habla más despacio..."...jajajajaja. Sevilla is very beautiful, but in summer all days are 40 deggrees...at shadow...jejejejejeje

maria_gr said:

Good! I'll be able to understand then.

Hehe yes they speak funny, like 'toy cansao, no grite que lo niño duermen. Bebé is from Andalucia?

~Δημόκριτος~

7. tonisalado said:

No, "Bebe" was born in Valencia (under Catalonia, in the mediterranean sea), and she lived all her life in Extremadura (at right of Portugal and above Andalucia). There, they speak very similar to Andalucia's people, so this is the reason you think that she is from there, but it isn't correct.

Particulary in Sevilla make "seseo": they say "sinco" (with a very strog "s" that is similar at "z") and not "cinco" (number 5), for example. And always say "ao" and not "ado" (cansao, acabao, destrozao...Not cansado, acabado, destrozado...)

maria_gr said:

I see. Now I got it cause in some songs I hear corason instead of corazon etc.

~Δημόκριτος~

omorfi said:

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    Yes it's wonderful. That's why I'm learning spanish omorfi mou. When I speak fluently I'll visit Barcelona and Sevilla! I hope to do it soon...
    Well from what I have seen you know a lot of Spanish I hope to visit Barcelona one day too, but I just have to stop travelling to Greece whenever I get the chance
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

mister Xazos said:

I saw Tony that you're leaving in Horta Guinardo. My parents too. Nice neighbourhood there.
    So, what you say, we let the girls to come at us ?
    jajaja )
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

mister Xazos said:

Btw Tony, Pige treis is my fav. song from Hatzigiannis. Between the fav.. But I love it
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

maria_mx said:

[...Same thing to Maria mx (por cierto, tengo amistades en Guanajuato, żlo conoces?) and Maria gr.

Ta leme!!! [/QUOTE]

Of course I know Guanajuato is near my state; it ia a magical city all over the world cuz the legends the kiss street wow i love that place is a good one to go with your bf or gf
    [bold]Music....... A way to show our feelings[/b]

13. tonisalado said:

Yes Sosollikos, where I live is beautiful, near Park Guell of Gaudi, with the best views of Barcelona by day or night (the highest part, is at 200m...). Nice to be near of your parents. If you come here, send a mail, i can recommend you so many places for fun....

Maria mx, my frien Walter said that Guanajuato is beautiful. I don't have girlfriend now, but i would visit equally....jajajajaja