GÖKHAN ÖZEN-Kalsın

Thread: GÖKHAN ÖZEN-Kalsın

Tags: None

Beso said:

Red face GÖKHAN ÖZEN-Kalsın

Hiç aynaya bakıp da kendine sordun mu?
    Bendeki bu bir garip hallerin sebebini
    Alıp ta kendini yerime koydun mu?
    Bir kalbe iki canı sığdırıp hiç sewdin mi?

Kanmam bir daha kanmam
    O sözüne,o sözüne...
    Amman!yandım aman!
    Zaten böyle sewdim diye

Kalsın istemem çok teşekkür ederim
    Fazla zorlamam,ben yoluma giderim

Kalsın istemem istemem
    Çok teşekkür ederim
    Fazla zorlamam zorlamam
    Ben yoluma giderim
    Kalsın istemem!
    Her sabah bir dev masalında ..uyanınca
    Hep çocuk kalmak kurtulmak

Jamilja said:

I am not turkish, I studied turkish 5 months in istanbul....I will try to help just for fun, but if someone sees its wrong, please translate it better! //Jessica Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Beso View Post
    Hiç aynaya bakıp da kendine sordun mu? (have you looked at no/any mirrors and asked yourself?)
    Bendeki bu bir garip hallerin sebebini (For me to this wierd sitouations is the reason)
    Alıp ta kendini yerime koydun mu?(?)
    Bir kalbe iki canı sığdırıp hiç sewdin mi? (Didn´t you love one heart two pressing lives)

Kanmam bir daha kanmam(i dont belive again i dont belive)
    O sözüne,o sözüne... (Those word those word)
    Amman!yandım aman! (Oh I was burning Oh)
    Zaten böyle sewdim diye(still like this I loved)

Kalsın istemem çok teşekkür ederim(I want your stay I thank you very much)
    Fazla zorlamam,ben yoluma giderim(I am very forced, I am walking my road)

Kalsın istemem istemem
    Çok teşekkür ederim
    Fazla zorlamam zorlamam
    Ben yoluma giderim
    Kalsın istemem!

TurkishDelight said:

hey Jessica,
    I must say I am very impressed with how much you understand with only five months of Turkish!
    Keep up the good work!!!

How come that you're learning Turkish? I really appreciate it!!!

Let me do it again (also 4 u 2 compare):
    Hiç aynaya bakıp da kendine sordun mu? --- Have you ever looked at a mirror and asked yourself
    Bendeki bu bir garip hallerin sebebini --- what's the reason for these weird situations of mine
    Alıp ta kendini yerime koydun mu? --- Have you imagined you were me? (literally, did you take yourself and put it on my place?)
    Bir kalbe iki canı sığdırıp hiç sevdin mi? --- Have you ever loved pressing two lifes into one heart?

Kanmam bir daha kanmam --- I won't believe, I won't believe again
    O sözüne,o sözüne... --- those word, those word of yours
    Aman! yandım aman! --- Aman! I am burning aman
    Zaten böyle sevdim diye --- only because I've loved like this

Kalsın istemem çok teşekkür ederim --- (lit. it shall remain/stay, where it is) I don't want it, thanks
    Fazla zorlamam,ben yoluma giderim --- I won't force, I'll go my way
    Last edited by TurkishDelight; 09-20-2007 at 09:12 PM.
    In times of difficulties don't ever say, "Allah, I have a big problem!", say "Hey problem, I have a big Allah!".

Jamilja said:

cok yanliz yapmadim, yani tercumede...iyimis! Ben de sasirdim, benim turkce icin. Turkceyi zor bir dil,ama cok entresan. Benim ögretmen iyiydi.
    5 ay istanbul´da yasdim, sadece turk/kurt arkadaslarim vardi, her gun turkce konustum. Bunun icin hizli ögrendim.

Turkce ögrenmek istedim cunku guzel bir dil, ve cocukken bir sarki duydum ve o zamandan turkce ögrentmeyi istedim.
    simdi Tercumeci (is that true? Translator) olmak istiyorum...

Iyi sabahlar, ben ise gidiyorum.
    Görusuruz!!

bogazici86 said:

HAHA, you are wonderful! You speak in a very sweet way and you are quite good! congratulations! you should say "tercüman" for translator
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

Jamilja said:

Quote Originally Posted by bogazici86 View Post
    HAHA, you are wonderful! You speak in a very sweet way and you are quite good! congratulations! you should say "tercüman" for translator
    Tesekkur ederim.
    Harikayim....offf.
    I understand almost everything in turkish, when I speak and read. I have almost all grammar, I still need to learn a little more. Would like to go to istanbul for read the two last courses at school... I took 4 courses.
    My pro´blem is vocabularys now, I cant find a good way to learn 100 every week. Thats my goal. because if i do not have enough vocabulary my language will never be fluently.
    Got a tip`?

TurkishDelight said:

Yes, learning by doing is best...(of course if you have the opportunity to travel there).

If you have Turkish friends over there in Sweden you should only speak Turkish with them just to practise. Also if you like Turkish music, you could translate them by yourself or have them translated in this forum and listen to them, so you could improve your vocabulary. Or do you like reading, you could read a book in Turkish you have already read in English or Swedish before for example. So you wouldn't have to look up every word. Maybe you have to combine your hobbies with your goals, so that learning a language remains fun. If something's fun, you keep it much better in mind.

Me, I am also learning vocabulary with file cards. Under each new word I write down a sentence as an example. But everyone learns best with their own learning method depending on which type of learner they are (for example learning by seeing the words written down, or by hearing it etc.)

Warm regards!
    In times of difficulties don't ever say, "Allah, I have a big problem!", say "Hey problem, I have a big Allah!".

lesenna said:

Tebrikler Jessica!! sadece beş ay türkçe ile öğrenme süperdir! Ben brezilyalım ama türkçe kendi kendime öğreniyorum... haklısın türkçeyi çok zor bir dil ama türkçeyi çok güzel bir dil ve çok entresan

(i hope my sentences are little correct or at least understandable )

Jamilja said:

Simdi param yok, bunun icin turkiye´de kalmiyorum. Isterim ama inkamsiz artik. 3 hafta sonra alanya´ya gidecegim erkek arkadasimi bulmak icin ve biz her zaman turkce konusuyoruz.
    Kitaplar okuyorum ve muzik dinliyorum.
    Isvecte birtane turk arkadasim var, cunku benim sehirde sadece bir turk aile yasiyor, hehe.
    cok tesekkur ederim, ipucu icin!

bogazici86 said:

Jess, you are just wonderful! I don't know what to say. you speak almost perfect! and my Leticia! here are some corrections in your sentences. but you are also good because you study by yourself! You didn't stay in Turkey for months!

*sadece 5 ay ile Türkçe öğrenmek süper! (It sounds strange, you mean learning turkish with a 5-month staying in turkey is super.) so;
    5 ay Türkiye'de kalarak Türkçe öğrenmek süper!

*Ben bRezilyalıyım ama Türkçe'Yİ kendi kendime öğreniyorum.

*TÜRKÇE (no suffix here) çok zor bir dil. ama TÜRKÇE çok güzel ve enteresan bir dil. (You shouldn't say "Türkçeyi" here because "Türkçe" is subject here.)
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

lesenna said:

Quote Originally Posted by bogazici86 View Post
    Jess, you are just wonderful! I don't know what to say. you speak almost perfect! and my Leticia! here are some corrections in your sentences. but you are also good because you study by yourself! You didn't stay in Turkey for months!

*sadece 5 ay ile Türkçe öğrenmek süper! (It sounds strange, you mean learning turkish with a 5-month staying in turkey is super.) so;
    5 ay Türkiye'de kalarak Türkçe öğrenmek süper!

*Ben bRezilyalıyım ama Türkçe'Yİ kendi kendime öğreniyorum.

*TÜRKÇE (no suffix here) çok zor bir dil. ama TÜRKÇE çok güzel ve enteresan bir dil. (You shouldn't say "Türkçeyi" here because "Türkçe" is subject here.)
    Sedacığım, thanks for your corrections and hints So, in this sentence "5 ay Türkiye'de kalarak Türkçe öğrenmek süper", there's a new word for me: what's the meaning of the word "kalarak"? (Yes, u were right abt my intention of saying, abt learning turkish with 5 months staying is super )
    And i have now more questions:
    As far as I can see in that sentence above "Ben brezilyalıyım ama Türkçe'Yİ kendi kendime öğreniyorum", the verb öğrenmek asks for a (i think) dative suffix, in this case, Türkçe'. And i can see reading other texts, there are many verbs those asks for other suffixes (indicating there will be indirect objects).
    I can give you the examples what i am saying in english. We know some verbs like "listen", for example, asks for the preposition "to": we say "I listen to music" not "I listen music"; "I want to go home" and not "I want go home"... In turkish can occur the same? How can i say that such verb asks for a suffix like this or not?
    Is there a way to know about it or i only find out these "verb governments" in practise (reading, reading and reading )?

I hope i could explained my thoughts properly...

bogazici86 said:

leticia mou, here are answers for your questions:
    1- "kalarak" means "by (means of) staying". She learned Turkish by means of staying here for 5 months.
    2- "öğrenmek" asks for accusative suffix.
    Türkçe ' Yİ öğrendim. (I learned Turkish.) If it were dative, we would say "Türkçe'YE öğrendim." of course this sentence is incorrect. Dative suffix is "-(y)A" .
    3- well, I hadn't thought about it but I think you best learn which verb asks for which suffixes by practising and reading as you said. But you can understand, for example, "Türkçe'yi öğrendim" you see there is accusative suffix attached to "türkçe", so you understand that "öğrenmek" asks for accusative suffix. You should know the object, which is "türkçeyi" and by looking at the suffix, you can get what suffix the verb asks for.
    I hope I could explain well?

Jamilja said:

I dont know if this will help you but I have a list of acussative and dative, ablatif, locative ....

Akuzatif: uses when you can ask who?Wich? what? (hangi kimi neyi)
    you add i, ı, u, ü, yi, yı, yu, yü . Examples: sevmek(who do you love), özlemek(who/whatwich do i miss), beklemek(what am I whating for), yikamak, bulmak and so on....
    A tip is to look at the question or sentance. you can see on hangi, kimi that it ads -i in the end then also the same in the answer: Kim-i seviyorsun? emre-yi seviyorum.
    I hope you understand...

Dativ: english "to" turkish:"nereye".
    you add -a,e,-ya,-ye
    ex. Bakmak, gitmek, girmek, gulmek, koymak, inanmak
    Nere-ye gidiyorsun? Sinema-ya gidiyorum.

Ablatif: "From" Nereden
    Korkmak (in turkish you are afraid from things), gelmek, inmek, almak, cikmak
    -dan,-den,-tan,-ten
    Nere-den geliyorsun? Okul-dan geliyorum.

Lokatif: Nerede Where?
    -da,-de,-ta,-te
    ex: var/yok, oturmak, kalmak
    Tuvalet var mi? Tuvalet-e var.
    Nere-de oturuyorsun? Harbiye´de oturuyorum

lesenna said:

Yes, Seda mou, u explained my questions very well

And thanks, Jessica! Yes, what you wrote will help me lots! I am still mixing up these turkish ending cases
    The only 2 ones i am sure are the ablative and locative cases, but i always mix up the genitive, the accusative and the dative ending cases
    I'll try to build a list of verbs those ask for these endings (for helping my studies), if anyone can help me, i'll be very happy
    so, i'll start with those ones Jess told me... Thanks again, dear!
    Last edited by lesenna; 09-24-2007 at 02:57 PM.