Please I am being haunted by the lyrics!

Thread: Please I am being haunted by the lyrics!

Tags: None
  1. bonnieangel said:

Default Please I am being haunted by the lyrics!

There is a song from the late 1980's that I do not remember much of, it was kind of slow and it was a love song. The only lyrics I remember are " Baby I got a crush, a crush, on you". An old boyfriend used to sing it to me all the time, and it is driving me crazy trying to get the name of it. I have tried to find the name of the song, but no one remembers it. Please if you know what this song is let me know!!!!
    Last edited by bonnieangel; 09-24-2007 at 10:55 PM.

lollipop said:

An old hiphop duo maybe
    Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock Crush ?
    Samples: Amazon.com: It Takes Two: Music: Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock

or maybe evergreen I've Got a Crush on You ?
    here a sample with Ella Fitzerald singing this: YouTube - Ella Fitzgerald sings I've got a Crush on You

3. bonnieangel said:

Lightbulb

Thank you lollipop! I am fairly sure it was the one by Rob Base. That is who I originally thought it was done by, but I could not find any suggestion of this song being done by him. Now that you have found it, I am going to buy the album. You have saved me from an eternity of the songs one line I could remember being stuck in my head!!!!!!!!

lollipop said:

I'm very glad, you found the right song

5. LovedBySLUGO said:

how about the one by THE JETS: Crush on you

6. bonnieangel said:

Thank you LovedBySLUGO. IThe song was indeed the one that lillipop suggested, by Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock. I went out and bought the CD and I have been listening to it everyday! It is wonderful to finnally put the rest of the words in the song. I think this is a wonderful site, thnk you all.

lollipop said:

We are glad, you find this site suitable for you.

Welcome here at any time