Solved: Please help me identify this song (full version of the song is inside)

Thread: Solved: Please help me identify this song (full version of the song is inside)

Tags: None
  1. D_Xion said:

Default Solved: Please help me identify this song (full version of the song is inside)

hello again

this time i have a clear version of the song that i want you to help me find the artist or the song name (record it from a radio with a high quality) but the download version that i have given you is a decent quality of the song so the file size will be smaller and faster to download (from 5.23 MB to 869 KB)

so please help me find who sing this song

here is the link

YouSendIt - Send large files - transfer delivery - FTP Replacement

thank you in advance

lollipop said:

hello!

That one is Ne-Yo - Because Of You

here you can hear this with music video: YouTube - Ne-Yo - Because Of You

little sidenote: i'm not that familiar with r'n'b, but I got to admit: this is one very catchy song, and i like to sing along, when it comes from radio. i like his voice, it's like honey, and if you like him too, then check out also his first album, and his first no 1 hit "So Sick" (he has done 2 Albums all together; and both reached Platinum)

Bye!

3. D_Xion said:

thanks lollipop

i always listen to radio when i go to collage and the radio station doesnt give you any information about the artist or the song name just music non-stop
    but now i can record it in a high quality not like before , so its better then nothing

thank you again for helping me and keep up the good work

lollipop said:

You are most welcome, D_Xion!