Solved: help with dance song ?

Thread: Solved: help with dance song ?

Tags: None
  1. spleenmachine said:

Wink Solved: help with dance song ?

can anyone help as to who sings this dance/trance song and what its called...it was out a few years ago...all i know is the video to the song so here it goes....

the video consists of one camera (one camera angle) facing straight on to...

one dark haired dark skinned female dancer (possibly asian)...

dancing in like a shiny dress and/or hotpants...

AND HERES THE MAIN PART.....

Shes dancing in the dark with only GREEN lasers/strobes that are kind of scanning her body as shes dancing in them...

Ive had people say thats its song called "rapture" but its not....

please remember that nothing goes on in the video only what ive described...

theres only one girl one camera and one camera angle and only green lasers for the whole song...

hope ive described it as best i can and thanks for any info and replys from you guys...

2. spleenmachine said:

back to the top!...ANYONE???

3. heyhaya said:

in which language she sings?is it modern nowadays song?is it hit song??....Its too less info for me

4. spleenmachine said:

Smile

hi thanks for the reply its awomen singing in english but not the dancer in the videosinging, she just dances. I'd say the song is modern and was out within the last 5 years....anymore ideas?

5. AmyLou said:

it's Layo & Bushwacker.....love story
    Last edited by AmyLou; 10-17-2007 at 07:04 AM. Reason: wrong song title

lollipop said:

AmyLou, you are great!!
    spleenmachine is gonna be so happy, as it's her/his second round with this same question in this forums...
    I only add here the video link: MySpaceTV: Layo & Bushwacker - Love Story (Tim Deluxe Finally Remix) by tony

Funny, I hear this song almost every day in radio, when club classics happy hour is on, but never seen this video...

7. AmyLou said:

Lol x x x x

8. spleenmachine said:

Talking

WOW! thanks AMYLOU & LOLLIPOP! Ive been racking my brains and web surfing for about 2 months..lol! could only remember the vid i had almost given up even my family and friends had all been roped into it and they wanted to beat me to finding it, yee have little faith! thanks guys!.....I WIN! HAHA