PLEASE HELP! song/artist

Thread: PLEASE HELP! song/artist

Tags: None
  1. tbs23 said:

Smile PLEASE HELP! song/artist

OK...so i downloaded this random song...and it showed up as falling-three days grace...and well its DEF. not them...please help me with what it is...! it goes like... "It doesn't matter what you say, Whys it gotta be this way, i can see the things you do when i am not with you"...and thats bout all i got outta it...its a faster punk rockish song..its good but idk who its by and what its called....sooo please please please help me!!!!!

2. Brieness17 said:

Default omg

i have the same situation
    if you find out what the song's called or who itz by could you let me know?
    thanks

Steena said:

can we get a sample of the song? I've found a reference to a band called Pennywise (MySpace) and their song "Gone" - but this is not right I guess since the lyrics are completely different.. maybe it's Pennywise nevertheless and just another song of theirs..
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

4. emergencymajor said:

I have taken the time to write out the entire song! Thanks to my zune's pause button =] I too downloaded the song "Fallin" by TDG. My friend's friend knows the song. Which is driving me crazy because he forgets it. But, here are the lyrics, or..whatever it sounds like to me =]

"doesn't matter what you say, why's it gotta be this way? i can see the things you do [when i am not with you] inhibitions stayed too wide, i tried to see inside you and your divided minds. you had it all and your world is falling down. and you're nowhere to be found. i don't want to mess with you. maybe that's what i should do. look at your innocence, good looks in your difference and who can tell me why am i all about you? and i cannot wonder why when it comes i still deny forget the alibis, you lost them all. and the world is falling down, and you're nowhere to be found. i don't want to mess with you. maybe that's what i should dooooo. i'd do anything for you. stupid me! i'd do, anything for you. stupid meeeeeeeee. yeahhhh. and the world is falling down but you're nowhere to be found. i don't want to mess with you, maybe that's what i should do. no i won't mess with you cos now i see through you. "

I hope that sounds remotely to what you are all listening to!

Edit:
    good looks in your defense** not "difference"
    Sorry, my auto spell check can be a pain in the pitoot sometimes.

5. Bassist_for_anarchy said:

Quote Originally Posted by Steena View Post
    can we get a sample of the song? I've found a reference to a band called Pennywise (MySpace) and their song "Gone" - but this is not right I guess since the lyrics are completely different.. maybe it's Pennywise nevertheless and just another song of theirs..

I dont think its Pennywise, I listened to some of their stuff on project playlist, and the lead singer sounds completely different. I have the same issue, I like TDG, and I downloaded that song before I really knew the band, but I could tell right away it wasnt them, and I have been scouring the internet for months trying to find out who this is.

6. TheMusicLuvR said:

Possibly it's by an indie group or a garage band that wanted to make themselves popular by posting their song under a different name.

It would help if you posted the song, because I don't do Limewire but I really would like to hear it!

Ultimate_Worrier said:

How casn an indie band make themselves popular being a different band?

If a band of any description makes a CD or a track under a false name it's fraud.

On Limewire, the user renames the MP3, not the artist.

8. Bassist_for_anarchy said:

I got it. This is the song here:

http://boomp3.com/listen/c1d2pe0zk_j/falling

9. emergencymajor said:

Default Still,

I have no idea who sings this. But, that is the song.

To all who have said it's not TDG, you're right.

It sounds like a faux early Taking Back Sunday.

I really have no clue...

10. TheMusicLuvR said:

To tell you the truth, it sounds like it's an inexperienced group.

The tune and lyrics are pretty good!

But the mixes with the vocals and the music are way off; whoever put this together wasn't very experienced.

So like I said, it's probably some sort of indie/garage band group posting their song under "Three Days Grace" just to get hits.

You know, when you save your files, it's insanely easy to change the title and artist, especially if you have Windows Movie Maker. As a kid I once changed Beethoven's symphony to have my own name as the artist.

So they called it "Falling" and wrote "Three Days Grace" as the artist to get hits.

Ultimate_Worrier said:

What I said was, once the CD's burnt, you can't change the CD unless you burn another CD

Once it's MP3 form, you can't do nothing to the CD
    * Difference of opinion is not argument, only difference.
    * Just because you don't like something, doesn't make it sh*t
    * You are all individual, just like everyone else.

F A B Scott said:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMusicLuvR View Post
    So like I said, it's probably some sort of indie/garage band group posting their song under "Three Days Grace" just to get hits.
    If that was the case, it's a pretty stupid idea as they're not getting any fame for themselves.
    More likely someone had it misnamed on their computer and it's simply spread through p2p applications. I've seen that happen many, many times.

Anyone can rename a song to whatever they like. Or whatever they think it is.

I don't know this one though, sorry.

13. Bassist_for_anarchy said:

I find it hard to believe that no one out there knows who does this....

14. TheMusicLuvR said:

Quote Originally Posted by F A B Scott View Post
    If that was the case, it's a pretty stupid idea as they're not getting any fame for themselves.
    More likely someone had it misnamed on their computer and it's simply spread through p2p applications. I've seen that happen many, many times.

Anyone can rename a song to whatever they like. Or whatever they think it is.

I don't know this one though, sorry.
    Ah, like that "Weasel Rock" that's known as "Itachi's Theme" now...

I've been looking all over indie sites for this track under the name "Falling", "Falling Down" "The World Is Falling Down" and "Your World is falling down" but no luck...

malina said:

Maybe there's some Three Days Grace forums with really big fans who know everything about the band, maybe they'd know this too

16. D33PPurple said:

Wow, FINALLY a site that has SOME info on this song! I've googled it and everything and no matches. Just a few min. ago, I somehow remembered about it and dogpiled it, and here I find this! and yes, anarchy bassist got the song. Unfortunately, I still have no idea who made that song. All I gotta say, its prob. some indie or garage band. Had it been mainstream at all, I would have already tracked it down...

17. traviswj said:

The lyrics sound to me like they might belong to Linkin Park? I can't actually listen to the song, my comp's too slow, the the lyrics are their sort of thing.

18. Bassist_for_anarchy said:

its not LP, totaly different sound.

19. D33PPurple said:

Just kind of thought of this. 3DG's bio reads "they began playing punk songs" and later, their producer "picked out their most promising songs". This COULD be some hardcore fan who somehow got one of their earlier songs and posted it in limewire. It makes sense, IMO. BTW, another thing, the band was originally called groundswell, so maybe if you google that...

20. yokomoko said:

Quote Originally Posted by D33PPurple View Post
    Just kind of thought of this. 3DG's bio reads "they began playing punk songs" and later, their producer "picked out their most promising songs". This COULD be some hardcore fan who somehow got one of their earlier songs and posted it in limewire. It makes sense, IMO. BTW, another thing, the band was originally called groundswell, so maybe if you google that...
    3 Days Grace's earlier band was called groundswell, WIki it, no song there. They sound pants too (groundswell).

It also isn't recongised when I put it through my phones song information finder.