PLEASE HELP! song/artist

Thread: PLEASE HELP! song/artist

Tags: None
  1. D33PPurple said:

Quote Originally Posted by yokomoko View Post
    3 Days Grace's earlier band was called groundswell, WIki it, no song there. They sound pants too (groundswell).

It also isn't recongised when I put it through my phones song information finder.
    Darn it. I really thought that could be it.

2. Demise said:

I AM SO GLAD THIS ISN'T JUST ME GOING MAD.
    I've had this song for well over a year on my computer, and I downloaded it under Three Days Grace- Fallin' as well, but yeah, I could never find it under three days grace's stuff, and it doesn't sound like them at all, so I thought I'd google it and find who really sings it, and no such luck until now.

I'm really, really curious as to who actually does sing it!

3. lepidoctor said:

Default wow

so i downloaded a bunch of 3DG off limewire and this song came, its so obviously not them, and i bare googles the lyrics and found this page, im so glad its not just me being a retard and not recognising some really obvious song, please let somebody find out what it is D:

4. shinai said:

i came across this problem too and had no idea no one knows but i sent an email to tdg and i hope i get a reply if i do i'll post it here for you all to see in the meantime happy lyric hunting

5. chainchomp said:

Default Neat stuff

Sup guys, joined only to point this out. A few years ago I fell across some odd little NY indie band while trying to find the lyrics and original artist to this song and even recently sometimes this still comes up.

But here's what I've found

http://www.purevolume.com/parttimehero

Part Time Hero; now apparently there is another artist going by "PTH Project" right now; this isn't the same guy, I believe. I first heard this song "fallin by 3 days grace" about a month after their first album release. But I've decided since the entirety of everyone who's befallen this track is still hopelessly confused I hope this helps.

Playing the only single on their PureVolume site, I do find a LOT of similarities in rhythm and vocal qualities as well as the use of a background/secondary vocalist. From what I recall reading about a year or two ago though, the original Part Time Hero 'group' kinda, disbanded and were more so just kids playing around without being too serious about themselves.

So I suspect the 'release' of this song under the name of an artist by a similar genre who had just gotten MASS popularity at the time was a great way to them of just getting a song out of theirs that they happened to like but didn't maybe want all the fame attached. Cause face it, we all know this is not Three Days Grace, but I know this song has been in the P2P streams for at least 3 years and people [myself included] still have it in some of their playlists.

"EDIT" (Sorry for reviving such an ancient thread, but this was the most recent communique available on google when I searched)