can pls smn translate it for me this from T2 E

Thread: can pls smn translate it for me this from T2 E

Tags: None

Annemarrie said:

Post can pls smn translate it for me this from T2 E

can smn pls translate this for me into english..plsss....thx in advance

ya gerçekten bir yanlış yaptım kabul ediyorum ama bu konu kapansın istiyorum

senden birşey istemiyorum benimle ister konuş ister konuşma fakat şunu bil ki gerçekten mükemmel bir insansın ve özünde çok iyisin

fakat seni daha fazla üzmek istemem

sen bu dünyada herkesin sahip olmak isteyeceği türden bir arkadaşsın

herşeyi çok güzel anlıyorsun fakat karşındaki kişileri hata yapmaya zorluyosun

belki senin tek eksik tarafın bu

bana karşı hala birşeyler hissetiğinin fakındayım ister inkar et ister doğrula

ama karşındaki insan dünyada tanıyabileceğin en dürüst ve cana yakın biri o yüzden tereddütlerinden kurtulmanı temenni ediyorum

inşallah herşey düzelir tabi herşey sana bağlı ne yapmak istersen tüm kararlarına karşı bir arkadaş olarak saygı duyacağım
    Anne Marrie

avesta said:

i really made a mistake i accept it and i want to close topic.
    senden birşey istemiyorum benimle ister konuş ister konuşma fakat şunu bil ki gerçekten mükemmel bir insansın ve özünde çok iyisin
    i want nothing from you, you talk with me or not but know it, you are really great person and your cource is nice.
    but i do not want to make you more sad
    you are kind of friend who everybody would like to have
    you understand everything nicely but you press people to make mistakes
    maybe , this is your absent side ( you pressure people to make mistakes)
    i know and feel that you feel something about me, you both say no or yes
    ama karşındaki insan dünyada tanıyabileceğin en dürüst ve cana yakın biri o
    yüzden tereddütlerinden kurtulmanı temenni ediyorum
    but the person who you talk is the mosy honest and loveable( whole heartedly ) that you can ever meet.that is whyi hope you leave your doubts.
    inşallah herşey düzelir tabi herşey sana bağlı ne yapmak istersen tüm kararlarına karşı bir arkadaş olarak saygı duyacağım
    i hope everything will be better.everything is up to you.i will respect your all decisions as a friend...

Annemarrie said:

Quote Originally Posted by avesta View Post
    i really made a mistake i accept it and i want to close topic.
    i want nothing from you, you talk with me or not but know it, you are really great person and your cource is nice.
    but i do not want to make you more sad
    you are kind of friend who everybody would like to have
    you understand everything nicely but you press people to make mistakes
    maybe , this is your absent side ( you pressure people to make mistakes)
    i know and feel that you feel something about me, you both say no or yes
    ama karşındaki insan dünyada tanıyabileceğin en dürüst ve cana yakın biri o
    yüzden tereddütlerinden kurtulmanı temenni ediyorum
    but the person who you talk is the mosy honest and loveable( whole heartedly ) that you can ever meet.that is whyi hope you leave your doubts.
    i hope everything will be better.everything is up to you.i will respect your all decisions as a friend...

cok tesekkurler...
    Anne Marrie

avesta said:

np.was a pleasure