Tags: None

_Doncella said:

Default Eddy Lover and Factoria 'Perdoname' lyrics to English please

(Feat. Eddy Lover)

Eddy lover(uouhhh eyyy)
    Factoria(eyyy)
    Predi
    [Eddy Lover]
    Mami yo se que no estas bien y piensas que ya te deje de querer...estas equivocada yo lo se que falle porque fui infiel la noche de ayer siempre me arrepentiré y de rodillas te pido mujer
    [que si alguna vez sentiste algo lindo por mi perdóname perdóname(bis) bebe
    [Factoria]
    Como quieres que te perdone si te fuiste de mi lado sin dejarme ninguna explicación, no te importo si yo comía o sufría o se partía en dos mi corazón, ahora me viene a confesar que estas arrepentido que hay mucha herida que sanar y en ti yo no confió, yo que pensé que solamente tu eras mío, y a ti yo te lo di todo malagradecido
    [Eddy Lover]
    Come back to me, please I’m sorry si tu no estas conmigo mami I am lonely, cuando estamos en la camita baby we a burning te lo hago toa la noche hasta la linda morning
    Ok... tu dices que no siento amor ven y tócame siente como late el corazón te pido perdón por lo que paso, baby tenme compasión
    y[si alguna vez sentiste algo lindo por mi perdóname perdóname(bis) bebe
    [Factoria]
    Voy a darte una segunda oportunidad quiero confesarte que yo nunca te deje de amar de mi parte de seguro no te voy a fallar, no te pagare con la misma moneda yo si se amar, vamos a darnos mucho amor quiero vivir en la felicidad pero sin temor que tu nunca me vayas a dejar yo te amo tu me amas y esa es toda la realidad vamos a prender esa llama vamos a amarnos de verdad
    [Eddy Lover]
    si alguna vez sentiste algo lindo por mi perdóname perdóname(bis) bebe
    Y [una vez y otra vez quiero tenerte aquí en la piel no me castigues no bebe, no te quiero perder(bis)
    No te quiero perder(bis x9)(te pido perdón...perdóname bebe)
    [Al igual que tu me siento mal(bis)
    Factoria
    Predi
    this is eddy lover

2. Lady_A said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by _Doncella View Post
    (Feat. Eddy Lover)

Eddy lover(uouhhh eyyy)
    Factoria(eyyy)
    Predi
    [Eddy Lover]
    Baby i know you are not ok and you're thinking that i don't love you anymore...you are wrong, i know i let you down because i was unfaithful last night, i will always regret it and down on my knees i'm begging you lady
    [if you ever felt something beautiful for me, forgive me, forgive me baby]
    [Factoria]
    How do you want me to forgive you if you left me without any explination, you didin't care if i was eating or hurting nor if my heart broke in two, now you come and tell me that you are sorry, that there are deep wounds to heal but i don't trust you, i thought you were only mine, and i gave you everything, ungrateful man
    [Eddy Lover]
    Come back to me, please I’m sorry, if you are not with me I am lonely, when we are in bed we are burning baby, i make love to you the whole night till morning
    Ok....you say that i don't feel love, come and touch me and feel how my heart beats, i ask you to forgive me for what happened, baby please have mercy
    and [if you ever felt something beautiful for me, forgive me, forgive me baby]
    [Factoria]
    I will give you a second chance, i wanna tell you that i've never stopped loving you, i will surely not let you down, i won't do the same, i do know how to love, let's give each other lots of love, i wanna live in happiness, but without fearing that you're gonna leave me. I love you, you love me and that's the reality, let's follow this calling, let's love each other for real
    [Eddy Lover]
    [and if you ever felt something beautiful for me, forgive me, forgive me baby] and [one time and all time i wanna have you on my skin, don't punish me baby, i don't wanna lose you](bis)
    I don't wanna lose you(bis x9)(I ask you to forgive me...forgive me baby)
    [I feel as bad as you do(bis)
    Factoria
    Predi
    this is eddy lover
    Hope you enjoy it more now, it's a very nice song for somebody who wants to be forgiven

_Doncella said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_A View Post
    Hope you enjoy it more now, it's a very nice song for somebody who wants to be forgiven
    Thanks soooooooooooo much!! It's a really sweet song