Balkan Megastar TOSE PROESKI dies in a car accident :( :(

Thread: Balkan Megastar TOSE PROESKI dies in a car accident :( :(

Tags: None

Lydia_the angel said:

Unhappy Balkan Megastar TOSE PROESKI dies in a car accident :( :(

Macedonian pop star Toshe Proeski, highly popular singer all over Macedonia, as well as across the countries of the former Yugoslavia, died today when his car crashed into a truck on a motorway in Croatia

He was one of the most popular singer on the Balkans...

Proeski, recorded seven albums and his songs have topped pop chart lists across Macedonia and the counties of the former Yugoslavia for months.

The Macedonian government declared Wednesday a day of mourning for Proeski. The whole Macedonian nation and all his fans in the former Yugoslavian countries as well as elsewhere abroad are in great shock.

Born in Krusevo, Macedonia, Proeski began his music career in 1996. He studied solo singing at Skopje Music Academy and in New York.

To improve his singing, Toše, took classes in New York from maestro William Riley, who was also coach to famous maestro Luciano Pavarotti.

When he returned, Toše held humanitarian concerts throughout the Republic of Macedonia. He was awarded with the Mother Theresa Humanitarian Award and in 2003 he became a Regional UNICEF Ambassador.
    He was also known for his work for good causes and became a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador in 2004.He also recorded the song "This World" which became the UNICEF anthem.

Toše signed a contract with Dallas Records so his next album could be released in Croatia and Slovenia. To establish himself in these countries, Toše recorded “Krajnje Vreme” with Slovenian singer, Anja Rupel. In 2005, Toše’s fifth album “Po Tebe” (“After You”) was released all over ex-Yugoslavia. Po Tebe, is one of the most successful Balkan albums ever. It has been topping music charts for months in the Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Proeski has also established himself as a well known songwriter. He has written several hits for himself including Ima Li Den Za Nas (Is There A Day For Us), Slusas Li (Can You Hear), Malecka (Little One) and Polsko Cvjeke (Field Flower). In 2004, Proeski composed Muza (Muse) which was a huge hit for Martin Vucic ( Eurovision Song Contest Representative, 2005), and went on the become the tittle track for the young artist's second album. In interview's, Proeski has stated that he has written over 100 songs but is waiting for the right moments to record them as they are still in demo form.

His albums:

1999:

* Nekade Vo Nokta (Macedonian: Некаде во ноќта, English: Somewhere In The Night)

2000:

* Sinot Božji (Macedonian: Синот Божји, English: The Son Of God)

2003:

* Ako Me Pogledneš Vo Oči (Macedonian: Ако Ме Погледнеш Во Очи, English: If You Look Into My Eyes)
    * Ako Me Pogledaš U Oči (Serbo-Croatian language version)

2004:

* Den Za Nas (Macedonian: Ден За Нас, English: A Day For Us)
    * Dan Za Nas (Serbo-Croatian language version)

2005:

* Po Tebe (Macedonian: По Тебе, English: After You)
    * Pratim Te (Serbo-Croatian language version)

2006:

* Božilak (Macedonian: Божилак, English: Rainbow)

2007:

* Igri Bez Granici (Macedonian: Игри Без Граници, English: Games Without Borders)
    * Igra Bez Granica (Serbo-Croatian language version)

His chart toppers include:

* Čija Si - #1 Macedonia, #1 Serbia & Montenegro, #1 Bosnia & Herzegovina
    * Tajno Moja (Macedonian: Тајно Моја, English: My Secret) - #1 Macedonia
    * Ako Me Pogledneš Vo Oči (Macedonian: Ако Ме Погледнеш Во Очи, English: If You Look Into My Eyes) - #1 Macedonia, #1 Serbia & Montenegro
    * Soba Za Taga (Macedonian: Соба За Тага, English: Room Of Sorrow)
    * Life - #1 Macedonia, #2 Serbia & Montenegro, #49 South Africa
    * Žao Mi Je (English: I Am Sorry)
    * Koj Li Ti Grize Obrazi (Macedonian: Кој ли ти гризе образи, English: Who's Biting Your Cheeks) - #1 Macedonia, #1 Serbia & Montenegro, #1 Croatia
    * Lagala Nas Mala (English: She Lied To Us) duet with Toni Cetinski - #1 Macedonia, #1 Serbia & Montenegro, #1 Croatia (20 weeks)
    * Srce Nije Kamen (English: The Heart Isn't Made Of Stone) - #1 Croatia
    * Vezi Me Za Sebe (English:Tie Me To You) - #2 Croatia
    * Volim Osmijeh Tvoj (English:I Love Your Smile) - #1 Croatia
    * Nikoj Kako Tebe Ne Baknuva (Macedonian: Никој како тебе не бакнува, Croatian: Ubijaš Me Usnama, English: No One Kisses Like You) - #1 Croatia

The bad news about the tragedy as lightning were spread over the web TV and Radio media and the numbers of the visitors caused cracks in the server system...

Lots of singers and stars from all the countries of the e-x Yugoslavia (around 1000) as well as 10000 admirers from these countries are about to come in his hometown Krushevo to reveal their compassion.
    2 million Macedonian nation is in deep sadness...

He had the most noble soul of all the humans on Earth, made lots of humanitarian concerts for the ill children, and was building enormous church dedicated to all the saints in his hometown...He was an angel on Earth, let God take him as angel on heaven as well...

He was only 26 years old So young thus so popular,he didn't deserve such ending, life is so cruel...we are all in deep grieving

He was the greatest Macedonian treasure and the sweetest young person of all...

Tose, you were our greatest star and U will always be!!! With tears in our eyes we sent prayers for U on heaven, to be an angel there
    and let God love U like U loved everybody. Your life was so short and just started...Words are not enough to express how we feel
    Rest in peace Macedonian sunshine, we will always have U in our hearts because people like U are born once in a lifetime...
    Last edited by Lydia_the angel; 10-16-2007 at 09:55 AM.
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Sashka said:

I heard about Tose early this morning and I'm sooooooo sad cause of that He was a great singer...

3. mihaela said:

Toše rest in peace...

...uvijek ces biti u nasim srcima...=(

Aish said:

we loved Toše, and we still do, in Croatia very much ! i just cant believe he is gone and i cant stop crying when i think how much i will miss him . LIfe is so unfair and it took him from us too damn early
    Nedostaješ nam Toše al čuvamo te u srcu zauvijek!
    ...Onlar bilmez onlar bilmez
    Bakarlar yüzüme
    Sanki yoksun gibi
    Sanki yalanmışız gibi...

Adrienne said:

Aw I found out about this at the uni this morning... I still cant believe it He was such a great singer, and preson...

Tose Rest In Peace... You'll be in our hearts forever...
    Aconteceu
    Estava escrito assim
    Eu em vocę, vocę em mim
    Eu te encontrei
    Meu grande amor..

Da li cu ikad moci da sklopim oci a da tebe nema..?

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam!
    בועז, תתחתן איתי!

angeliki_sr said:

I just can't believe this happened...Just can't!What a great voice and personality,God,why?!It's so so so sad...
    R.I.P
    ...το κορίτσι της ντίσκο...

veronika_pooh said:

Oh,I'm so sorry,I've heard some of his songs...It's unfair when young and talanted people die like that
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

Lydia_the angel said:

Unhappy Why U left us?:(

Thank U all nice people that condolence with all of us in one of the worst moments for the Macedonian nation. We lost a part of ourselves, he was the greatest singer but beside all a marvelous person...he never had enemies, nor hated anybody, in his heart only love had found a place. For everything and everybody. He was loved and worshiped from all of us. He had an angel soul,because he was simply an angel....

His last album is full with sad songs that we all agreed
    have some deep predictive meaning. Here is the refrain of his last song from the latest album- "Игри без граници" (Games without borders)

(А мојот живот игри без граници) And my life is games without borders
    (уморна приказна, скинати страници) tired story,torn pages
    (празни, неиспишани) empty, not finished

(А мојот живот е вечно пагање)And my life it's falling all over
    (се да се собере)everything to be count
    (пораз ке остане)will be left a defeat
    (навики стари во мене)old habits in me
    (тоа и ќе остане) that will be left...

His life remained with empty, not finished pages...............

(Барем да се јавеше) At least you to called
    (збогум да кажеше) to say good buy
    (последен бакнеж за крај) last kiss for the end
    (нешто што ке трае) something that would last
    (долго да ни остане) to stay long for us
    (или само да ми кажеше зашто отиде) or just to tell me why you left

WHY??????????????
    Last edited by Lydia_the angel; 10-16-2007 at 07:06 PM.

Adrienne said:

Da te bar mogu poljubiti
    bez losih sjecanja
    na hladna proljeca
    sto se bas za nas zalijepe...

jer moj je zivot
    igra bez granica
    umorna prica
    trganje stranica
    na kojim nista ne pise.......

Aconteceu
    Estava escrito assim
    Eu em vocę, vocę em mim
    Eu te encontrei
    Meu grande amor..

Da li cu ikad moci da sklopim oci a da tebe nema..?

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam!
    בועז, תתחתן איתי!

angeliki_sr said:

Svet je uskracen za divnog coveka...
    ...το κορίτσι της ντίσκο...

Girl_Mk said:

We love you Toshe... Nikogash nema da te zaboravime... zasekogash kje ostanesh vo nashite srca..pocivaj vo mir angelu nash TE SAKA CELA MAKEDONIJA
    R.I.P. Toshe

12. Ciribiribela said:

VOLIM TE TOSE.. rest in peace

Spring said:

ah Lydia my dear I'd thought I was having an awful day yesterday when I came home to hear what happened... I could not believe my ears!
    The only young musician from our region that I (and everybody else) really liked... Another proof that nothing good lasts long!I can only imagine how it must feel for his country and family!
    He will surely be remembered as a big star with a smile on his face.
    I'm so sorry for our loss!

Lydia_the angel said:

Unhappy

We still can't believe or doesn't want to believe all over we listen his songs and that's how make him still alive, in our hearts and souls. He was sent from God- as his name- Todor means in origin. Sent to spread love, happiness and charity to the hopeless, to the everyday people, to all of us...

U all know that in your countries are open some memory books,here in every corner people are sending their messages for him. Macedonia these days is going through the hardest days of all...

There is open new site as a memory book for him, all his fans, all good people here can also send their last words for him, last prayers, last goodbye

Tose Proeski (1981 - 2007)

Rest in peace Son of God...

15. etaker said:

Kompletan snimak of 4:11 sa MTB
    timivi.com

ili direktno

timivi.com

maria_gr said:

Oh my God, he was at the age of my brother! I didn't know him, but it's always sad to hear that a young person has died. I have no words, I can only wish to our neighbours to live to remember him...
    Last edited by maria_gr; 10-19-2007 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Sorry! My mistake
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

17. eternal_flame said:

Default R.I.P Toshe:(

Condolences for all the Macedonian people and the others from the rest of the Balkan countries that had opportunity to hear Toshe's voice or to meet him.

I'm here in Macedonia often, due to several business contracts and I always feel here like at home.The Macedonian people are really generous and I have only the best words for all of them.

That's why I fell in love with them and their music also. Toshe was a great star here, and will remain always, and as I heard also in the other countries.
    He was really an angel, I had chance to meet him after one concert of his, and he was so generous, he was just a sweet normal child, not pretending like some V.I.P person.

On the concert I went, were gathered money for donations, he did great job and helped many people, still in the newspapers these days I see some that are saying how much he helped to unknown people and did things that were never said so far, he didn't want to be so in the center. Just wanted to help not to make some popularity of that.

I always feel happy when I stay here, but these days in Macedonia, it is really sad and people are so broken inside. And no one can't just sit and see these things without some tear to appear on his/her eyes. I can't hide my agony either, I've made many friends here and I can't see them so desperate

I hope more better days will come and no matter how much I want to tell this to the people, the pain is big and they all know how much he meant for all of them. I'm grateful that I had chance to meet him and talk to him, I still have his lovely songs, though I don't understand much, but I'm trying to learn little by little.

Lydia-the angel, thank you for opening this thread and for the nice words and links. I will visit them and send my words for him

God, thank you for giving me the chance to hear and meet the Macedonian angel..
    Last edited by Tania ATL; 10-19-2007 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Please, stay close to topic...

Lydia_the angel said:

Unhappy Light a candle for Tose...

Dear friends, lets all try to keep the respect here between us...
    Maria, thank you for your condolence but I must be realistic and agree with eternal_flame
    that when you mention this name it is like an insult for us, and if you feel like you don't want to
    say the name Macedonia,due to your personal reasons,then at least try to escape
    its mentioning at all. Because in this case it really sounds bad.

We have discussed with you these things, but I'm really tired and specially
    now I'm not in a good mood for such things or 'fights' of any kind.
    I forgive you now and hope that it won't happen again...

I really have no strenght to have discussions and not for sure about politics, as
    I'm feeling pretty bad lately, very sad,so I hope you will respect that and the fact that
    we lost someone very special for us...

His lovely friend, the popular singer Toni Cetisnki has written pretty sad poem about Tose, maybe our Serbian,
    Croatian and other Balkanian friends
    have heard about it. I will sent it here

Ostavi svjetlo na putu kojim želiš poci,
    pomozi mi kad snivam, sretan i nasmijan da mogu ti doci

Podigni ruke, u bijeli hram uspravno kreni
    i reci tiho svima da ostat ceš dijete medu andelima.

A ja?
    Neka mi Bog otvori oci,
    neka mi nebo pojaca sluh
    da cujem te i vidim
    u svakom snu

A ti?
    Neka ti Bog podari krila
    neka ti nebo podari spas
    da pjevaš, pjevaš svima
    da zauvijek cuju tvoj glas

Ova te zemlja voli i cuva uspomene na dane kad si bio tu,
    a dragi ljudi nose te ko vjecnu ranu.

A ona?
    Na jastuku leži. U nebo gleda,
    sklapa ruke i suze skriva što nisi s njom dok letiš s andelima...

For everyone who likes to light a candle for our angel, here it is
    one link where lots for people from over 160 countries have already done that..

Group *tose* Candles - Light A Candle

Let these candles light his way to heaven

Aish said:

yea Lydia, i heard for that song,and i must say Toni is very sad and this tragedy striked him deeply,i've never seen him so sad.also,there was commemoration here in Croatia for Toše and many croatian singers had come to say him last hello. and people are still crying,i see them when they read newspappers about Toše in bus and tram... he will not be forgotten,never,i am sure for that
    ...Onlar bilmez onlar bilmez
    Bakarlar yüzüme
    Sanki yoksun gibi
    Sanki yalanmışız gibi...

Lydia_the angel said:

Yes Aish, I know all of them, all of you, all of us who had the chance to hear his angel voice and to know about his noble soul, grieve badly these days.
    It is not an ordinary loss that will pass with time. As all say- time heals the wounds...I don't think our angel can be forgotten just like that, not in one not in 10 , not in 100 years...because he is simply unforgettable. I thank God that I had chance to hear his songs, to be part of his concerts, and to know about his angel humanity towards the people..We are all blessed to be part of that...

And I know also that he helped and truly loved all of you our neighbours, specially from the e-x Yu countries who respected us and him, he always was saying that here, how he feels like at home, even when he is not in Macedonia- because people there, accepted him warmly and he was spreading his love everywhere in the world. I got surprised when I saw candles lighten for him from fans from 160 countries, which means people somehow have heard about him, though we are small nation, he managed to be great ambassador for Macedonia.

Toni was his dear friend and he came here for his funeral, Zeljko Joksimovic canceled his concert in Germany, Ceca was also here and many other famous singers from there, came to greet him for last time...And as U said and I also saw on TV, that people from there, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia and others
    were really hurt with this loss..These shows how much he was loved by all of us...

There are many cites where I read each day, messages that people sent for him, and I just can't hide my tears...so pain, so much tears, so grieving, not just in Macedonia, but in your countries also. And in these moments I feel proud, that we had such person between us, to teach us on good and bad things, and unite us all, but on the other hand I feel so sad because without him now things will never be the same, and we will miss him soooo badly...
    and that wound will never heal..........