help1

Thread: help1

Tags: None
  1. dandadda said:

Talking help1

to describe a woman you can take any verb and change it but are there rules because my friend told me it was incorrect when i said blusona(deriving from blusa) but i could say ventona-20 yr old woman........i dont get it .......can any one explain the concept

maria_mx said:

Veintona it is a slang word
    [bold]Music....... A way to show our feelings[/b]

maria_mx said:

To describe a woman U can say =

Ella es una mujer bonita de veinte años = She is a pretty girl she is 20 (educated way) depends the way of your song could be slang, casual or educated way
    [bold]Music....... A way to show our feelings[/b]

Pau_GyG said:

Other way of saying 20-years-old woman es "veinteañera". It´s wrong to say "blusona", because "blusa" it´s a feminine noun, you cannot turn it into a feminine noun because it already is. Probably you´re mixing up nouns with adjectives. Adjectives are the ones that can be turned into feminine or masculine by changing the "o" by and "a" and viceversa. For example "lindo (m)" - "linda" (f). Nouns usually are either masculine or feminine, and in most cases they cannot be changed into the other form. What gives you the clue to whether a noun is feminine or masculine is the ending, and the preceding articles.
    FEMININE --- (generally) ending "a", definite article "la", indefinite article "una". eg: la playa - una casa
    MASCULINE --- (generally) ending "o" or consonant, definite article "el", indefinite article "un"
    el camión / un sentimiento
    However, there are some exceptions to the rules: for example
    ALMA (soul) you´d think this is a feminine noun because of the ending "a", however it´s a masculine noun "el alma".
    Hope this is the kind of explanation you were asking for. If I can explain anything else just ask!

xiurell said:

Quote Originally Posted by Pau_GyG View Post
    However, there are some exceptions to the rules: for example
    ALMA (soul) you´d think this is a feminine noun because of the ending "a", however it´s a masculine noun "el alma".
    !
    De hecho "alma" es femenino aunque en singular se utilice el articulo masculino, se hace para evitar la doble -a, ej. la alma, la águila, la hacha
    si les añades un adjetivo verás como tienes que ponerlo en femenino
    ej. el alma blanca, el águila pequeña, el hacha afilada
    si los pones en plural ya no es necesario ej. las almas, las águilas, las hachas

Saludos

6. dandadda said:

im trying to figure out how to change adjectives and combine them with nouns
    and this is done alot in slang , but i dont really know spanish or ythe slang for the matter

7. dandadda said:

im trying to figure out how to change adjectives and combine them with nouns
    and this is done alot in slang , but i dont really know spanish or the slang for the matter