Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

velvet_sky said:

Thank for the tranlation Lydia Great song and lyric I love that song
    btw I was trying to translate also the lyric hehe but as I see I would have many mistakes hehe
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Lydia_the angel said:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sky View Post
    Thank for the tranlation Lydia : ) Great song and lyric : ) I love that song : D
    btw I was trying to translate also the lyric hehe but as I see I would have many mistakes : o hehe
    No problem:-) It is a lovely song indeed And no worries if you make some mistake while translating, when it is some foreign language about we can all make mistakes but I'm here and the rest to correct each other
    So don't hesitate to give a try
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Mimilicious said:

thanksssss Lydia....wow its really great lyric..i love it

thanks again :-)

velvet_sky said:

hehe ok, here really you can find very much, you can train your language, finds new frineds )) I love that forum

velvet_sky said:

I think I Haven't heard this song before ( I know it's old maybe ..), but for sure I will download it now it's very nice --> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4PdbFHA6weQ ( btw great video )

Lydia_the angel said:

@Mimilicious you are welcome! It was my pleasure
    @velvet_sky I agree with your comment, you are right about the advantages of the forum:-) and I checked out the video as well:-) This song is from his first album, it exists only as Macedonian version, and it was translated here:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/sl...lations-2.html

Btw, the video is very well made, he looks so happy on the pics as he was always I just saw that the author is MimiLicious18, is maybe the same person- our Mimilicious
    @Mimilicious is the video maybe yours?

Mimilicious said:

haha hey where did you find exactly my video in all the videos in youtube :-))))
    hehe yeah its me...I made two videos one is the song "tvoite baknezi..." and the other one is just one great melody and Tose pics :-)
    Im glad you like it :-D

btw I love this song "Tvoite baknezi na moite beli kosuli"

ale-HH said:

I love that song too . It 's very lovely
    Ας τους να λένε και να φωνάζουν.
    Άσε τις φήμες να οργιάζουν.
    Όλα τα κρίνουν, όλα τους φταίνε.
    Ας τους, λοιπόν , να λένε

velvet_sky said:

Yeah I saw the name of the aouthor of the movie and I thought to myself hmm this name is familiar to me ... anyway I want to tell you now Mimilicious that the vid you made is Great. On every picture Tose Looks handsome, happy, just great :* :* :* ....
    btw the program that you used to made the vid is it OneTrueMedia ( as I see in the end of the vid som kind of advertisement ( and where I can download it )....

velvet_sky said:

I have a question ...
    So I have two albums from tose - "Den za nas" (which is macedonian version) and "dan za nas" ( which is serbian version) so and in the two albums there is the song "cija si" but they are the same, I mean in the macedonian version the song is also sang in serbian ( so I wanted to ask is it that, or I am just mistaken

Lydia_the angel said:

@Mimilicious well done!!! The video is great I'm also glad the others here liked it too along with the wonderful song:-) I will check the other one you made as well, if I haven't done that so far because I don't remember the authors

@velvet_sky you are right The song is same in both albums, just on Serbian, because this song was made for one Serbian festival where Tose took the first price. I think I have mentioned this somewhere at the beginning:-)
    So there are few songs that are just on Serbian/Croatian/Slovenian/Italian/English made for some festivals of that regions or duets with singers from there. While there are 3 albums just on Macedonian with no equivalent on any other language. Hope it will be more clear now

Stelly said:

Default :)

Dear, there is no mistake. The song "Cija si" has only serbian versio. With this song Tose won "Beovizia" in 2003 .. I think. That's why it's in serbian not in macedonian. Tose is the only one foreign singer who has ever won this serbian competition. Hvala ti Tose!

Stelly said:

Lydia, sorry for that I repeat you! It's not for firs time when I see the post befor the last, as last. When I send my post I can see that somebody else is answered. sorry again. I don't know where the problem is and why it's happens in this way

Lydia_the angel said:

Quote Originally Posted by Stelly View Post
    Lydia, sorry for that I repeat you! It's not for firs time when I see the post befor the last, as last. When I send my post I can see that somebody else is answered. sorry again. I don't know where the problem is and why it's happens in this way : (
    No worries dear! It has happened to me as well specially when I translate some song and someone else has done it some minutes before, because usually it doesn't show the last post if you are watching the very thread at the moment Anyway, it is totally normal, so nothing to be worried about, even if you reply after me or someone else about the same thing, more informations and confirmations are better always

velvet_sky said:

Thank you both of you

Lydia_the angel said:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sky View Post
    Thank you both of you
    You are welcome from my side
    And about the other question I think you have to register at the site: www.onetruemedia.com and there upload the files you want to make some kind of a presentation from
    You may try and if Mimilicious has more information may guide you

velvet_sky said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    You are welcome from my side
    And about the other question I think you have to register at the site: www.onetruemedia.com and there upload the files you want to make some kind of a presentation from
    You may try and if Mimilicious has more information may guide you
    Thanks again ... I wanted to make one vid for Tose also... Usually I use Windows Movie Maker :]

velvet_sky said:

hey have somebody of you heard "You're beautiful to me " ... so great song ...
    TOSE you are unique, you're our Angel,
    angel who won't be forgotten ever :*

Lydia_the angel said:

That's great velvet_sky I can't wait to see your video dedicated to Tose, as soon as you finish send us the link to check it
    And I agree about the song, it is absolutely amazing as I once said the whole album would have put Tose among the greatest stars, because he deserved it, with his angel voice in live, something which is rare when we talk about some famous singers...And I hope it will even he's not here...:'(
    Just I don't know if his parents and his fans will like the fact that this song is already on youtube with no promotion, because the album isn't officially released, so for now all are waiting for its coming on the music scene and like this it won't be probably fair in a way
    Anyway, I must say I'm happy to hear it:-)

Mimilicious said:

sorry for late answer..look you just should registre in that site"onetruemedia" you dont have nothing to download...and there you can find all,where to put your favourite pics and where to download the song that you want ,and everything... ;-)