Solved: Please Help me Identify This Instrumental Song

Thread: Solved: Please Help me Identify This Instrumental Song

Tags: None
  1. NightDragon_81 said:

Default Solved: Please Help me Identify This Instrumental Song

I have been looking for this song for over 7 years and I dont know the name of it or the artist. Please help me! I posted the song on YouTube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kRAwj7segKE

2. NightDragon_81 said:

I can't find anything...it's like this song doesn't exist.

Thistle said:

It sounds like it could be from a movie score. I'll try searching some of them (it's a really nice song)

4. NightDragon_81 said:

Thank you so much for trying! It is so frustrating! I have looked everywhere!

5. NightDragon_81 said:

Oh my god I found it!! It's by a lady named "Aeone" off her 2002 album "Point of Faith" and the song is called "Umbra Nihili". I thought she soundeed like tha lady who did a song off "The Mists of Avalon" the song "I will remember you still" and it was!!

lollipop said:

Your seven years of searching have ended, let's say hurray 3x to this!

Thank you for telling us too the result!

i bet you feel good right now. i know, what it is to find a song, that you have searched for ages...

7. NightDragon_81 said:

For sure! Now I'm trying to find out how quick I can get the album here or find it somewhere to download!

8. shelijo said:

Default go here to download

hi i see this is a fairly old post but if your still looking to download it go to www.mp3skyline.co.uk put the artist in the search engine and all the songs come up can download full album or track individually for 10p a track!!