Desperate to find 2 reggae tracks, please help.....

Thread: Desperate to find 2 reggae tracks, please help.....

Tags: None
  1. berniescarlett said:

Default Desperate to find 2 reggae tracks, please help.....

I have been looking for 2 reggae tracks for I can't remember how long now. One of them might be called Never Take and is sung by a woman with quite a high but beautiful voice, the lyrics are something like never take never take never take this away from me......

The other track might be called Shine Your Light and the verses are sung me a man, something like, "and I live my life for you...." and several people, mainly women sing the chorus, "shine your light, shine your light....."

I think it is actually starting to drive me mad so would be grateful to anyone who can help!!

Thanks

2. oneira said:

hi there, i got your PM, and unfortunatly i wasnt able to ID the songs. Is there any other info you can give me? Maybe the year the songs came out... who the artist sounds like, the name of the reggae beat, another song that uses the same beat??

im sorry i wasnt able to help you out just yet

3. berniescarlett said:

They are quite old songs, I would guess at 70's? Slow, chilled out beats, wouldn't know the name of the reggae beat unless you gave me some examples. I am gonna look and see similar songs and come back to you. Apart from singing it to you, I really don't know what else!!!

4. berniescarlett said:

don't know it it helps but it might be a mix of roots and lovers rock but not cheesy tracks, if you know what i mean?