Apokalyptik

Thread: Apokalyptik

Tags: None
  1. NephilimTorture said:

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP
    this has been one of the most popular lyrics on this website... so please keep up the responses...
  2. HellBellsLiveWire said:

Yeah I saw that Movie Zeitgeist. It was pretty eye opening, but the part about sept. 11th was quite silly to me.
    I like the lyrics, but it seems that most of the lyrics you post are pretty much all about the same topic (anti-religion). I would just suggest writing about something different.
    BTW, is your band on myspace? You should post a link cause Im a big fan of Behemoth and Lamb Of God.
  3. NephilimTorture said:

Were currently recording songs but ill post a link ASAP

Krent_Calstro777 said:

oh nice, I'll be glad to hear it ^^
    Damning Reficul: Song is like singing from the light whilst the emotions can be so raw from the darkness.

Jester said:

Quote Originally Posted by Restoration View Post
    Moderation.....(Moderator).......Black/Death...WOW and we wonder why our youth are killing each other in school and on the streets!!!
    Black and death metal are about the destruction of the world and things people believe in in their own lives, not Satan - That's a generalises misconception brought on by people with no knowledge of the genres and a lack on tolerance for things they don't understand.

Neva pushed "religion" neva will, only Positive insight, thought provoking material which has been misunderstood for "religion"
    give me a break....
    Every post you make you rant on in bad rhyme about how Jesus and God have made an impact on your life and how they would make an impact on ours... Sounds pretty much like you're pushing your beliefs onto the forums... However if this "debate" has been closed, I'll stop for fear that the mods might think I'm militant or something...

Nephilim - Your lyrics are amazing dude.

Restoration said:

Default Where is your WORK!!!

Always critics are the ones who have no work to show for. But are experts in reviews. C'mon. Where is your work? Stop picky-backing. Stand on Your Own!!! I understand and know "death" of a society when I see and hear it and that is what "black" DEATH...is all about. Seattle Suicide Music!!!
    Though I love the grunge of Kurt Kobain(my spelling) NIRVANA

Though i don't agree with a "genre" doesn't mean i can't appreciate the "work" put into a project and be able to defend it. i can appreciate that. But someone who don't do squat but try to stir up "confusion" and "hate" is a
    busta.

Jester said:

Quote Originally Posted by Restoration View Post
    Always critics are the ones who have no work to show for. But are experts in reviews.
    I'm 31, I've played drums for 26 years in 7 bands (3 of which have played with some big names in the North of England) and jammed with a number of top musicians in a number of styles.

Believe me or not, I don't care but I don't lie and I can therefore give any review I chose to on here.

C'mon. Where is your work?
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3nbbAwlLKw
    Rancour - Demons
    Rancour was my last band and I played drums on it
    It's a bit "fuzzy" but you can hear the drums...
    It might not be your type of music but that's what I play so there ya go.

Stop picky-backing. Stand on Your Own!!!
    I have no idea what that means, really... No

I understand and know "death" of a society when I see and hear it and that is what "black" DEATH...is all about. Seattle Suicide Music!!!
    Black metal = Scandinavia
    (but the first instance of the name was by the English thrash band Venom with their album "Black Metal")

Death Metal = Florida

Nice try on both accounts but a lack of knowledge means you don't know what you're on about

Though I love the grunge of Kurt Kobain(my spelling) NIRVANA
    the band were from Seattle, Kurt Cobain was from New York state.

And, if we're on the subject, the vast vast majority of "grunge" music wasn't about death - sure, Alice In Chains stuff might have been about sickness and drugs but that was a few songs out of 5 albums or so - Bands like Soundgarden wrote about life in their own towns (According to Chris Cornell, Black Hole Sun is about the climate in Seattle being rainy and grey), Tad were a pure heavy metal band and Nirvana contradicted themselves - Kurt would write a deliberately morbid sounding line (to grab the attention of the listener) then write a surreal or stupid sounding one right after just to throw people off.

Though i don't agree with a "genre" doesn't mean i can't appreciate the "work" put into a project and be able to defend it. i can appreciate that. But someone who don't do squat but try to stir up "confusion" and "hate" is a
    busta.
    Again, I really have no idea what you're going on about.
    You're saying I try to stir up hate and confusion when you have no idea of my musical background (well, you'll have a lot of idea after you read this post). Maybe if you stopped preaching about what you think people are like and actually learnt what they were like, people might not have such an aggressive slant towards you.

Open your mind about things dude, don't be negative towards people.
  8. NephilimTorture said:

lol thanks for taking care of that Jester
  9. NephilimTorture said:

bumpbumpbump

Ultimate_Worrier said:

If I won't tell people they're idiots, who will?
    * Difference of opinion is not argument, only difference.
    * Just because you don't like something, doesn't make it sh*t
    * You are all individual, just like everyone else.