I Need to just NEED to know this song!

Thread: I Need to just NEED to know this song!

Tags: None
  1. pike1738 said:

Default I Need to just NEED to know this song!

I am looking for the name of the song or the artist. All I know is I think it is a all african american girl group, I believe from the late 90's to early 2000's. The only part of the song I can think of is something about "put ur hands up" then something about raising them to the ceiling. Its a dance song that you would hear in a club or something. I know its not TLC, All Saints, or Destinys Child. Any ideas??? Please let me know. I need all the help figuring this out!! THANKS!

atmaestro said:

Try the following songs:

"Make It Last Forever" by Ciara
    "Put Ur Hands Up" by Family Force 5
    "Put Ur hands Up In The Air" by Danzel
    "Pon De Replay" by Rihanna
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. pike1738 said:

Nope non of these....Thanks tho. Its a older song

Rosanne1511 said:

Is it "Jump around" by House of Payne (or House of Pain, not sure about the spelling?)?

Let me know if it is...

5. pike1738 said:

No...its females that sing it..thanks

atmaestro said:

Next wild guess is "Family Affair Remix" by Mary J. Blige (featuring Fabolous & Jadakiss)
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

7. Who_Me47 said:

QUOTE... I am looking for the name of the song or the artist. All I know is I think it is a all african american girl group, I believe from the late 90's to early 2000's. The only part of the song I can think of is something about "put ur hands up" then something about raising them to the ceiling. Its a dance song that you would hear in a club or something. I know its not TLC, All Saints, or Destinys Child. Any ideas??? Please let me know. I need all the help figuring this out!! THANKS!

Only song which comes to mind ... Mary J Blige - Be Without You (Club Remix)