Need the name of a popular Techno Song

Thread: Need the name of a popular Techno Song

Tags: None
  1. N2Jesus said:

Default Need the name of a popular Techno Song

This song has no lyrics and it is killing me because i have no way of finding it. The most information I can give you is it has no words, it is very repetitive, and the part that i have heard of consists of four notes played over and over. i listend for similar notes on the piano and it goes something like aaaaaaaa,cccccccc,ggggggggg,dddddddd and it from a to d. it is very similar to sandstorm by darude but i know it's different. if anyone has any ideas please let me know. thanx
  2. oneira said:

i have no idea! but try fedde le grand- i miss you... if anything its a cool song

Thistle said:

Would it be possible for you to record it on the piano and post it?
  4. oneira said:

sorry hun i cant play piano
  5. N2Jesus said:

Default I can play it on the piano

Yeah I can play it on the piano. where do you want me to post it?

lollipop said:

You could upload it to www.yousendit.com and then post the download link for us
  7. N2Jesus said:

Default I haven't gotten around to recording it on the pian

I haven't gotten around to recording it, but if you wanna know what is sounds like, listen to omnibus by laut sprecher. The middle part is almost exactly the same as the song i'm looking for. it repeats one note about 8 times, then the next one 8 times, the third for 8, then the fourth j8 times, then goes back through it alot. it's very repetitive. plus it is like omnibus but the notes go a bit faster.

lollipop said:

Here's the song, if someone knows what else that reminds, then tell us
    Laut Sprecher - Omnibus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGRv_...eature=related

-----

And then there's off course another rip off from Darude's Sandstorm, made by
    2000 Canarias, but it is the tuut tuut sound, that they are repeating in their song, not the sound in the middle...
    Here is the link anyways for you to check, it's 2000 Canarias - Sunseeker
    http://www.dancesound.com/album.asp?...er=eu2001-0377 (click on that little note, you'll hear it then)
  9. N2Jesus said:

Default Is there anywhere else you can find a sample?

I can't listen to that sample. is there anywhere else you have one? thanx

lollipop said:

My bad, sorry!
    Click on tracks name (sunseeker), and it opens in Real Player.
  11. Vinylmafia said:

hmmm.. that Omnibus track has some DNA of Darude and Scooter... reminds me of those two characters
  12. N2Jesus said:

Default What is this scooter?

What is this you are talking about? Scooter?
  13. Vinylmafia said:

hmmm.. hard to explain scooter.. google him.. he has many albums out..
  14. howielb39 said:

that sunseeker bs wasn't even close. im looking for the exact same song as this person i know it, but have NO IDEA what the name is. there's no words, they're syain its similar to darude because its that sort of quick changing violin orchestra sort of sound, and the only thin i've ever seen it referred to was "yankees theme song" and that was im sure they just played it in the stadium because it is/was SOOOO popular. (like hells bells at giants stadium) but yeah, someone with limewire try typing yankees techno theme in or something, because its driving me CRAZZZZZYYYY.
  15. kylie.lynnn said:

try bodyrox - yeah yeah

& while i'm on here.. i know this is a stupid question, but
    does anyone know the song that says jullllliaaaaa over and over again..
    apparently its by tiesto but everytime i search it nothing comes up..
    soo yaaaaaa ?
    thaaaaankss !!

emily1979 said:

try cafe del mar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUt-Gn80hD0 but wait till it kicks in not long after 2 mins for a bit that sounds similar to how you explained!
  17. howielb39 said:

sweet song, but im all about the put your hands up for detroit nowadays haha. its Awesome. okay does anyone have limewire? try searching for yankees theme or yankees tachno theme or something. i dont have it. the only time i've ever heard this song, not on the radio at any opportune time to try and get the name or record it or something was on an old friend's ipod labeled "YANKEES THEME" but again, it was probably just because they played it at the stadium so many times. Its a CLASSIC TECHNO BEAT. nice synth sound, maybe a little reverb action, but very rapidly flippin hi - lo the tone rises progressivley then like, drops. just keeps repeating though. its been driving me crazy for at least a couple years now.
  18. howielb39 said:

and wow, i would Love an instrumental of bodyrox - yeah yeah, haha i hate when good beats are completely ruined by the voice over them =( so unfortunate
  19. xX_SkyCity_Xx said:

Smile Thanks lollipop

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    Here's the song, if someone knows what else that reminds, then tell us
    Laut Sprecher - Omnibus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGRv_...eature=related
    thank you lollipop sooooo much for that song in the link! its been playing on the radio quite a bit at night here and it got stuck in my head and i hadnt been able to find it until now....thanks again ^_^
  20. vanillasky said:

N2JESUS---> i guess it pays when you're trying to help others...i just posted one less than 30 minutes ago describing Sandstorm by Darude and you just solved my problem BIG TYME!!! i'll keep an eye out for you....... :P