hello! need a pair of lyrics please!

Thread: hello! need a pair of lyrics please!

Tags: None

Mumbles said:

Thanks alas,

I've had another listen, and i agree with you, so i've made the corrections to my post

Thanks again
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

Mumbles said:

Any chance "Fire" by Etta James can be uploaded to somewhere like http://www.zshare.net/ so we can have a listen, just post the download link back here

Thanks

alas said:

thanks bss for sending the file to me, and my apologies to everybody for not posting it before, here it is:

etta james - fire.mp3 - 3.47MB

download my friends, download!
    specialy this one, it's REALLY good music, one of the best I ever heard, really good I mean it.

and since I'm already uploading, why not upload all the songs we've been discussing too? yeah!

mitty collier - git out.mp3 - 2.83MB

bessie smith - take it right back.mp3 - 4.68MB
    Last edited by alas; 01-01-2008 at 08:16 PM.

Steena said:

(...)
    you know my lips can't speak
    like a ..... something like "like a cube of ice on a red ____ I melt from your burning _____"

I actually hear "on a red hot day" but that doesn't seem right
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

Mumbles said:

Like a cube of ice on a red hot stove i melt from your burning heat

And....

When you talk that sweet talk
    I burn like water on fire
    and when you kiss my lips boy
    you look like a red hot wire

alas said:

> Like a cube of ice on a red hot stove i melt from your burning heat

the words scaped to me!!! after listening 6 times I could distinguish, and yeah! now I hear them I completly agree with you

like a used - bulls - eyes - or a red - and - smoke (before)
    like a cube - of - ice - on a red - hot - stove (now)

jeje I was so close..... specially with smoke

> I burn like water on fire

I heard water to, but didn't put it cause it just don't make sense to me, burning water?, maybe boiling but I don't hear that! I'm not triing to me a pain I hear that to, but it just doesn't seem right

it still bugs me... maybe "I'm warm like water on fire" ?????

does everybody agrees with "you melt the marrow in my bones" ?
    Last edited by alas; 01-01-2008 at 09:15 PM.
  7. BOLD SOUL SISTER said:

Talking hello!

great job my friends! it´s just amazing...
    i´m really happy that you like the songs and we almost have the three of them, i´m thinking in put more of etta james... but later
    thanks a lot!
    Do what You wanna
    When You wanna
    How You wanna
    now Do your Thing
    SOUL SISTER

alas said:

May I suggest that you start a new thread for the new songs? this one is getting big

and when you do it put the link in here so we can go there
  9. BOLD SOUL SISTER said:

hello again!
    ok, alas, if i put another song i will put it in a new thread, i´m new in forum´s sorry if i break some rule, i even don´t know how to put a picture, he, he...

i´ve been hearing again the songs and i think i hear "you can have no job" and i´m not sure of hearing "lone rider" all the rest it makes sense...
    fire i think is simply perfect...
    thanks!
    Do what You wanna
    When You wanna
    How You wanna
    now Do your Thing
    SOUL SISTER

alas said:

helooooo

> and four hours of part time job

I been hearing again and first time I hear
    "and four hours ON part time job"
    and know I don't even hear neither "N" nor "F"... lost my head, had you seen it?

so "fire" is closed then?, hummm agree!

off topic:
    jajaja come on, I wasn't telling you, I was suggesting, I even put a smily, come on, don't get mad at me, I'm new in this forum also, I join here because of this thread to be honest, I was looking for that one lyric!

I don't know if they have a rule or not on that, but it's not a bad idea to make a new thread, this one takes some time to load, everything is fine you don't need to apologize, specially to me, since you're more senior here than me, jeje

in the top you have some links, "user cp" is the control panel, everything is in there, if you have any problem, send me a mail, Spanish is easier no matter the difference between spain's and argentina's spanish
  11. BOLD SOUL SISTER said:

he, he, i´m new in all the forums of the world, and i´m trying to put a picture, making it smaller and smaller in the control panel but it doesn´t appear...
    í want to put new threads (this one is getting too large) because if you enjoyed these songs, i want you to enjoy more... and i´ve got more about etta james that are not in the internet... and they´are really nice- i´ve got no problem at all because everybody help me here! will put new thread soon! hope you enjoy hearing !
    Do what You wanna
    When You wanna
    How You wanna
    now Do your Thing
    SOUL SISTER

lollipop said:

@BOLD SOUL SISTER

Off Topic here, but as you are not yet so familiar with forums, then I post it right here.

Try these few tips for uploading Avatar:
    Look here: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/al...e-picture.html
    Also notice this requirement:
    Don't choose large images, or, if you do, then resize it first (notice the needed size of it, it either is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB)

Here's link to your Avatar settings: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/pr...?do=editavatar

I hope you succeed