1. hanamhyzysakuraguy said:

I Play For A Week But I Stop =)

2. giutarman said:

i got a gibson les paul
    two 6 foot amp towers and a sick effects peddle
    its the best instrument ever

3. Black_Rooster said:

I play the Guitar
    Electric and acoustic, classical and metal, Country and blues.... everything

4. Paganstars said:

Gotta ibanez artcore hollowbody, double pick-up, thinned out neck for faster play, got 2 marshal 5' towers and a marshal top

Drive_Shaft said:

I really want to....maybe in this summer.is it a difficult instrument?

6. sethster27 said:

lydian modal changes ftw

-=fly`n`high=- said:

I play guitar more than 10 years and i think the easiest way to learn it is to read and to play guitar pro tabs/ and to see video with best guitarists/

-=fly`n`high=- said:

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Rooster View Post
    I play the Guitar
    Electric and acoustic, classical and metal, Country and blues.... everything
    so how did you learn it?)

Drive_Shaft said:

well,I think that my grandmother has bought me a guitar as a present for my birthday but I don't think that I can afford to have guitar lesson.how can I learn on my own?

-=fly`n`high=- said:

ammm.. first of all, do you have any friends who can play guitar?
    ask him to show you how to hold guitar rightly and how to set fingers on strings.
    Next, download Guitar Pro, choose one of your vavorite songs(in tab) and try to play the easiest part of this one. Let it be very short melody on one or two strings, never mind about it, it`s just the first step.

p/s what type of guitar are you going to play? electric or acoustic?

11. seansdadj said:

i do, i love it....though i haven't played in a while...I would love to go back on that!

sealionwoman said:

i play guitar.

13. musicman32693 said:

Thumbs up

I've been playing for a LONG time.... semi-retired just playing on the weekends and special events and such. Play a custom shop Les Paul, Strat, and a Paul Reed Smith

14. CLaRa08 said:

I play electric guitar and drum

Sochko said:

Quote Originally Posted by Kazbahn View Post
    its like.... 20/30 years old or something, got it from my dad xD
    Yay, mine too!
    I've got it from my grandfather...which makes the guitar even older than 20-30 years! ;D But my dad used to play on it, so it's hereditary, the guitar is in our blood. The guitar in general, I mean, not that particular guitar we have. xD ;D Now it is me who play it.
    My dad has another acoustic one and also had one electric, which he broke many years ago. I didn't even have the chance to meet it... :\
    Currenly, I'm left with my old acoustic one: large, brownish, with palm trees painted on it. But I love it, nontheless. I desperately want to buy an electric guitar, but, since I live in a building, my dad doesn't allow, telling me that the neighbours would complain. Huh! :\ But I will buy some day...
    So, now I am supposed to satisfy only with the acoustic one. But hey, one guitar is better than no guitar at all! ;D
    'I have a cane and I know how to use it.'

Maviii said:

i buy a guitar and am trying to learn
    i can play the entro of (fade to black)by metallica but donno the rest

& i dont have any info about playing guitar as well
    i mean i am learing from zero so i need alot until i be a professional
    its my dream to play any song i love with guitar

-=fly`n`high=- said:

Hi. You better try to find a teacher who will show the main technigue. Next you can learn by yourself. How old I you? I learn guitar with teacher when I was about 13, for just a year. He took me the base, and now I more then 10 years practicing and learning independently and have much success in this))

Maviii said:

Quote Originally Posted by -=fly`n`high=- View Post
    Hi. You better try to find a teacher who will show the main technigue. Next you can learn by yourself. How old I you? I learn guitar with teacher when I was about 13, for just a year. He took me the base, and now I more then 10 years practicing and learning independently and have much success in this))
    you r right i know its better to find a teacher...thats what am thinking about from couple days...
    am too old to start play guitar i know that but i donno it comes this way for my bad luck am 25 years old
    but i hope i`ll learn quickly so i wont feel its too lait
    it isnt too lait am i right???

Inconsolable89 said:

i would love to learn someday.

20. Rockinman101 said:

I do It was my first instrument, and is still my favorite :P