Solved: Help! Need help finding this dance song

Thread: Solved: Help! Need help finding this dance song

Tags: None
  1. Trends_&_Makebelieve said:

Smile Solved: Help! Need help finding this dance song

I can only remember one lyric and it goes "The loneliness is killing me" but its like a dance/techno song. In one part of the song the music kinda stops and its like "the loneliness is killing me" then it builds up and it sounds so wicked.

Sorry that thats all that I have but if you could it would be great if someone knew I've tried to google it and everything all it comes up with is stupid Britney Spears. GARR
    ~Dream to make believe~
  2. Turboschnecke said:

Default hi............

maybe i can help you.......

i think it is DJ TOMCRAFT - Loneliness what you are searching for. sorry, if my english is not perfect, but i'm german. :-)

watch it here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1qjjYEjTEA

greets
    Tina

Quote Originally Posted by Trends_&_Makebelieve View Post
    I can only remember one lyric and it goes "The loneliness is killing me" but its like a dance/techno song. In one part of the song the music kinda stops and its like "the loneliness is killing me" then it builds up and it sounds so wicked.

Sorry that thats all that I have but if you could it would be great if someone knew I've tried to google it and everything all it comes up with is stupid Britney Spears. GARR

lollipop said:

Ohh, Turboschnecke you have guessed very good from this incorrect verse!

Happiness seems to be loneliness
    And loneliness killed my world

I hope, you don't be mad at me, but i just must add the original video link here also, as this video and song really work good together..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApzQ8MUD4-0

p.s. your English is fine, don't worry! We understand you perfectly!
    And welcome to Forums! *waves*
  4. Turboschnecke said:

thx, i'm glad to help......:-)
  5. Trends_&_Makebelieve said:

Thanks guys thats an awesome song but I dont think thats it..a woman sings in it and Im pretty sure its like "they all left(not completely sure on this part) and then it goes the loneliness is killing me." Its a total mystery to me
    ~Dream to make believe~
  6. andrewm358 said:

Default me to

hey there , i am having this same problem , i have the song you are talking about but i cant understand any other word , have you found out the name yet
  7. Trends_&_Makebelieve said:

Quote Originally Posted by andrewm358 View Post
    hey there , i am having this same problem , i have the song you are talking about but i cant understand any other word , have you found out the name yet
    Yes I have actually =DD
    Its called Alone by Steve Hill.
    ~Dream to make believe~